Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

Sunburn

We arrived at Australlia and we were mobbed by fans. Harry grabbed me by the wast as I slid my sunglasses on.

"HARRY YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!"
"HARRY SHE LOOKS LIKE A SLUT!"
"i AM WAY BETTER THAN HER!" Fans all screamed at us from all different directions.

"Dont listen to them." Harry whispered in my ear. I felt him kiss my temple and we kept dodging through the fans.
We finally got to the bus and we all plopped down on the couch.

"BEACH!" I screamed. Louis looked at me with wide eyes and I smile to match. He nodded his head furiously.
Zayn rolled his eyes and Harry smiled.

"Can we go pleaaassseeee." I pouted.
"Yes." Harry said and went to get his swimtrunks.

I got to the back and grabbed my bathing suit and random beach clothes.

" I'm ready." I said as I plopped myself on someones lap.
"How am I sitting on?" I asked. I leanded back and smelt the familiar scent.

"Hey Harry." I said as I snuggled into his neck.
"Hey babe." He chuckled.

"NO PDA ON... ON... ON..." Louis started but didnt know what to say. Me and Harry laughed.
"The bus Lou." Liam said patting his back.
"NO PDA ON THE BUS!" He screamed. That just made me laugh harder.
"Everyone ready?" Liam asked.

"No." I said.
"Why?" Harry asked.
"Niall and Zayn." I stated simply.
"NIALL ZAYN HURRY UP!" We all shouted. I heard a thud and some cursing.

Niall came out rubbing his bum and Zayn only had half of his hair quaffed.

"You woke me up." Niall pouted. Me and Lou stared at him wide eyed.
"You fell asleep?" Louis asked harshly. Niall gulped and nodded his head. He was already wearing swim trunks.

"Yes but can we go now?" Niall whined.
We nodded and started down to the beach.

"HARRY NEW GIRLFRIEND!"
"YOU LOOK LIKE A SLUT!" Fans screamed as we exited the bus. Harry and the boys especially Zayn looked furious.

"Yes she is my girlfriend. But I love her adn she is not a slut. So stop saying that!" Harry screamed. I stared at him wide eyed.

"You really mean it?" I whispered. Tear spilling out of my eyes. He wiped away the tears.
"I really do and I hope it's not to early to say it." He said stroking my cheek. I shook my head.
"I love you Sydney." He said.
"I-I love you too Harry" I said as I hugged him. We walked hand in hand proudly as we made our way to the beach.

I let go of Harry's hand when we got to the beach.

"BEACHHHHHHHHHH!" I screeched and went to find a sunny spot to sit. I heard the boys running after me.

I finally found a spot and set my towel down.
"No one is to disturb me or I disturb your face." I said as I took off my shorts and shirt.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Harry POV-

"No one is to disturb me or I disturb your face." Sydney said as she took off her shirt and shorts. I stared at her. Wow, she is really really fit.

"Like what you see." She finally snapped me out of my thoguhts.
"Y-yes." I stammered. She laughed and opened her arms. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Hello." She said. I pecked her lips.
"Hi." I said.

"HARRY COME IN THE WATER WITH ME!!!!" Louis screamed. I laughed ane kissed Sydney one more time before I went into the water with him.

I got to where Louis was and Damn this water is cold.

"You love her dont you?" Louis asked with a smirk.
"Ya, I have never had it this bad for a girl." I told him. He smiled.
"Just dont play with her heart mate." He told me.
"Don't worry boobear I wont." I told him with a smile. He forwned back and splashed me.
"BOO BEAR!" I screeched. He splashed me mulitple times.
"Done call me boorbear and I will stop splashing you." He told me.
"NEVER!" I screamed and ran to Liam.

"LEEYUM BOO BEAR IS SPLASHING ME!!" I whined as I hid behind Liam. I pushed my wet hair out of my face.
"Lou stop splashing Harry." Liam said I smirked at him.
"Tattle tale." He muttered. I laughed at our immaturity.

I walked out of the water and saw a very red Sydney.

"Sunscreen now." I told her. She rolled over.
"No" She said and rolled over again.
"Why" I asked her.
"Cause I hate it, and it smells funny." She said.
"Fine, you win." I said.
"Yay." She said sacasticly. I laid down next to her. She turned to face me.
"Hi baby tarzan." She giggled.
"Hi tomatoe face." I said. She giggled again.
"I love you." She said fixing her sunglasses.
"I love you too babe." I said and kissed her. It was not needy and hungry. It was sweet and passionate. I pulled back and rested my head on hers.

"Can we go now?" She asked.
"Ya lets pack up and get the boys." I told her. We got up.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Sydney POV

Me and Harry got up and packed everything.

I walked near the edge of the water.
"BOYS LETS GO!" I yelled. They looked over and started swimming back.

"You need to learn to put sunscreen on Syd." Zayn said as he walked passed. I rolled my eyes.
"Ok." I said and we walked back to the bus.

"Do you guys have anything tonight?" I asked as we walked onto the bus.
"Ya, we have a concert and a meet and greet." Harry said.
"Oh ok." I said and went to go change.

~3 hours later~

"Ready to go?" Zayn asked as I jumped off my bunk.
"Yup my first ever One Direction concert how exciting." I said as I walked passed him. We drove all the way to the venue in the bus.

"Lets go." Liam said as we walked off the bus.

We walked into the venue and the boys went into hair and makeup and I sat on the couch watching them squirm and yell.

"Need some help?" I asked their stylist Lou.
"Please," She breathed out.
"Who's left?" I asked.
"Zayn and Harry." She said. This is going to be great.

Zayn was brave enough to come first. I did their normall make up routine because I watched Lou and I turned him around.
"Wow. Even better than Lou." He teased. I punched his shoulder lightly.

Harry came up willingly and sat in the chair squirrming.
"Harry if you dont sit still I wont kiss you for a week." I threatened. His eyes turned wide and I could hear the other boys 'ohh'ing

"You would'nt?" He asked me. I smiled.
"Oh but I would. Zayn didnt make me breakfast once and I told him I would not talk to him for a week and guess what I kept my promise." I said. Zayn laughed at the memory.

"Fine." Harry huffed. I did what I did to Zayn and he looked great.

"5 minutes boys." Their stage manager said. They got finall touch ups and headed for the stage.

They let me watch the show from the side. But first I went to merchindise.

"Hi what can I get you?" The lady asked behind the table of all One Direction related things.
"This." I said pointing to a tee shirt. She handed it to me and I paid.
"Thank you!" I yelled running back to the stage.

I watched them perform and sang along to 'Moments' my favourite song off the album.

They got off the stage all sweaty and gitty.

"YOU BOYS WERE AMAZING!" I shouted they all yelled and went in for a group hug but I stopped them.
"Not until you shower." I said they all pouted and went to freshed up.

~Back on the bus~

"PJ AND MOVIE!" Niall yelled we all chuckled and went to get our pyjamas on.

I walked out and the boys wolf whistled.

"Nice shirt." Liam said. I laughed and Harry came out. He stared at me with a smile.
"Stop your creeping me out." I whined. He came over and sat on the couch. He pulled me into his lap and kissed my temple.

"Do you like my shirt?" I asked.
"No...I love it." He said. I let out my breath. I did not even realize that I was holding it.

All the boys except Niall filed into the room.
"This boy is going to be the death of me." I mumbled.
"NIALL!" I yelled. I heard a clank and cursing.
"WHAT!" He shouted back.
"GET YOUR IRISH BUTT OUT HERE!" I screamed.
"I'M MAKING FOOD HOLD ON!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes and the boys were laughing hysterically.

"If we werent dating, I would think you guys have been married a long time." Harry laughed.
"Ya you guys are like an old married couple." Zayn said. I rolled my eyes and got off of Harry. I went into Zayn's bunk and grabbed all of his hair products and mirrors.

I walked back into the living space and Zayn looked at me and flipped out.

"W-what are you doing Syd?" He asked looking at me with scared eyes.
"Oh, I was going to donate these to chairty." I said with an evil grin. Louis walked up behind me and I high- 5'ed him. Well as much as I could do with hair products and mirrors in my arms.

"I-i'm s-sorry." He stuttered. I could tell he was scared.
"You get to keep your favourite hair product and mirror." I said. He gave me puppy eyes. I looked away and he scooted over to do it again I closed my eyes.

"FINE!" I shouted throwing his stuff on his bed. He cheered and I felt arms on my waist.

"Never, am I ever making you mad." Harry whispered into my ear. His lips brushing over it.
I shuddered and he laughed letting me go. I skipped into the living space and plopped myself on the floor next to Niall.

"What you eating there Ni?" I asked him. He looked at me with a wide smile.
"Um, popcorn and peanut butter, some twizzlers, crisps, chicken wings and peanut butter cups." He said.
"Popcorn and peanut butter?" I asked him.
"Ya popcorn mixed with peanut butter, and before you ask no you can not try." He said putting his food on his other side.
"Good I was not planning on it." I siad. He rolled his eyes. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he chuckled.
"Where is your boyfriend?" He asked me.
"I dont know. HARRY!" I shouted. Niall chuckled.
"YA!" He shouted back.
"You do alot of shouting." Niall said clutching his stomach. I hit him playfully on the arm. He feighned mock hurt.

"WHAT!" Harry shouted.
"COME IN FOR THE MOVIE FOR ONCE IT IS ONLY NIALL SITTING WITH ME. OH AND LIAM NOW TOO!" I shouted at him. He strolled into the room in only boxers.
"Shirt." I said. He rolled his eyes and grabbed a shirt.
"Better." I told him.

Zayn and Louis walked in with their pjs on and popped in 'The Devil Inside.'

"Harry come cuddle." I said. He laughed and brought a blacket and sat next to me. I laid my head in his lap and he played with my hair while we watched the movie.

I fell asleep with a hug smile on my face. My life is so great now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter I know. But we got alot going on here now. Subscribe, comment and reccomend.
-Hallie <3

Syd beach-http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_36/set?id=58763912#stream_box
Syd concert- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_38/set?id=58898456#stream_box
Syd PJ- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_39/set?id=58904398#stream_box