Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

Save You Tonight

I woke up in my bunk the next morning and pulled out my cell phone to call Bailey. I unlocked it and pulled up my contacts. I searched for her name and clicked it once I found it.

"Hi!" She squealed into the phone. I rolled my eyes and her excitement to talk to me.
"vas happenin" I said happily. I heard some rustling coming from Zayn's bunk.

" that's my line" he mumbled. I laughed at him and he turned.
" hi bailey" he said.

"Tell him I said hi" she shouted into the phone. I pulled it back.
"Stop screaming." I whispered into the phone.
After that we talked for hours.

I finally hung up and made my way into the kitchenette.
I saw all the boys except for Harry.

"Where's Harry?" I asked. Zayn was the one who looked up.
"Dunno." He said with a mouth full of cereal. I pulled a chair out next to Zayn and stole his cereal.

"HEY!" He shouted. I chuckled and pulled the utensil out of the bowl.
"A fork?" I asked.
"I'm afraid of spoons OK." Liam said with his hands up. I giggled and ate the rest of Zayn's cereal.

About 3 hours later a very drunk Harry came stubbling in.

"HARRY WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!" Liam shouted.
"I was oooooutttttttttt" He slurred. I stared at him wide eyed.
"Out where?" Louis asked harshly.
"I did things. With a girl." He slurred again. Everyone gasped. I felt the tears coming to my eyes I went in the back and got dressed.

"I'm going out." I choked out.
"Syd wait." Zayn said. I just put my hand up and walked out of the bus.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Zayn POV-

"HARRY!" Louis screamed. I never realized he cared for her this much.
"Yes boobear." He slurred while smiling. Louis walked over to him and punched him in the face.
"WHAT THE HELL MAN!" He said sobering up.
"YOU BROKE SYDNEY'S HEART AFTER I TOLD YOU NOT TO!" Louis screamed. I should really be the screaming at Harry but i'm to shocked.
"WHAT?!" Harry screamed confused.
"YOU GOT YOUR STUPID ASS DRUNK THIS MORNING AND DID THINGS WITH A GIRL!" Louis screamed so loud that Niall and Liam walked off the bus.
Harry rolled his eyes.
"I KNOW WHAT I DID AND I REGRET IT BUT SHE HAS TO LEARN TO GO THROUGH HEARTBREAK!" He screamed back. That was my breaking point. I dont usually get mad but he is hurting my best friend.
I walked up to him and grabbed him by the shirt.
"You listen here and you listen good. You hurt her and I told you not too. You may be one of my best mates but she is like my sister and you hurt her and now I hurt you." I whispered to him with so much venom in my voice.
He rolled his eyes. I pulled my fist back ready to punch him but Louis stopped my hand.

"No, let him learn from his mistakes. We are going to look for Sydney." Louis said glaring at Harry. Liam and Niall came back in a while ago and we were all glaring at him. If looks could kill he would be long gone by now.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Sydney POV-

After I walked off the bus I heard screaming. I think it was Louis but i'm not sure.
I walked and walked for ever but I finally found a park with a little wooded area behind it. I walked to the little area and sat down with my back against a tree. I cried so hard that I started to feel dizzy.
I felt so dizzy that I passed out.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Louis POV-

After I screamed my lungs out at my best friend. We went looking for Sydney. We went in teams of 2 while we locked Harry in the bus with Paul.

It was me and Niall and Zayn and Liam. Me and Niall went uptown and Liam and Zayn went downtown.

Me and Niall walked forever. My phone buzzed and I saw that Zayn was calling.

"Any luck?" He asked as I answered the phone.
"No" I sighed. I looked over at Niall who looked like he was about to burst into tears and pass out. I motioned him to sit down on the side walk.

"Us either. I am really worried about her. Harry is such a D-" He started but I cut him off.
"We should continue looking instead of talking." I told him I heard him sigh and hang up.

"Ni lets go." I said helping my little blond friend up.
"I miss Syd." He whined. I saw tears spilling out of his eyes. We got to a park with a wooded area behind it.

"Look." I said pointing to the wooded area.
"W-why would she be in there." Niall sobbed. I pulled him in for a hug.
"We should just check." I said he nodded and wiped his eyes.

We walked into the woods and there with her back against a tree was Sydney passed out. Me and Niall ran over to her.

"Syd?" I asked shaking her. She did'nt wake up.
"Syd." Niall tried. Nothing.
"SYD!" We both screamed. Still nothing.
"Shoot." Niall said. I pulled out my phone and called Zayn.

"We found her but she is unconious and wont wake up." I told him.
"W-what?" He asked. I could tell he is going to start to cry.
"Meet us at the bus." I told him. I picked Sydney up bridal style and we started walking back to the bus.

When we got to the bus. Zayn and Liam were already there. Zayn was sobbing so hard and Liam had tears leaking out of his eyes.
I gave Sydney to Liam and stormed onto the bus. I motioned for Paul to get out and I found Harry in his boxers on the couch watching a movie.

"SHE IS UNCONIOUS AND WONT WAKE UP!" I screamed. He looked at me with red puffy eyes.
"What?" He whispered.
"SHE IS UNCONIOUS AND WONT WAKE UP BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU BLOODY IDIOT!" I screamed. He started sobbing. I felt bad for yelling for a second but then it turned back to hatred.

"I'm such an asshole." He whispered. I walked out the door and motioned for the other boys to come in. The came in and set Sydney down on the floor. Harry gasped at the sight of his girlfriend all pale and sweaty.

"Syd please wake up. Please." He pleaded. I crouched down beside him.
"You screwed up BIG time mate." I told him putting a hand on his shoulder. He turned to me and started to sob in my chest.

I heard Niall start to sob louder than anyone.
I turned to him and gave Harry to Liam and went over to Niall and he dove into my chest. He cried so hard that he started hyperventilating.
"Ni, Ni calm down bud she is going to be fine." I whispered in his ear.
He started slowing his cries and started hiccuping. He looked up and he looked like a kicked puppy. He walked slowly over to Sydney and Zayn. Zayn moved out of the way and Niall laid her head in his lap.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Niall POV-

I walked over to Sydney and Zayn and Zayn walked away and I laid her head in my lap. I started stroking her hair.

"From the moment I met you everything changed, I knew I had to get you whatever the pain." I started singing 'Stand Up' then 'Moments'. I felt her stir and then her eyes fluttered open. I gasped.

"N-niall?" She whispered.
"Yes love?" I whispered. Holding back the tears.
"T-thank you." She said in a hoarse voice.
"I love you Syd." I blurted out. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand.
"I love you too Niall." She said as she started leaning in. I closed the gap between us and I felt sparks. Our lips moving in perfect sync.
We broke apart and we both smiled.

"Ever since my fist date with Harry. I truly didnt feel anything." She confessed. I looked at her wide eyed.
"Y-you really mean that." I asked, She nodded her head.
"Evey word. I knew he was gong to do something like that eventually. But I did not think this soon." She said. I pecked her lips again and helped her up. We walked into the bunk area hand in hand and all the boys smiled when they saw Sydney. Harry's face dropped at the sight of our hands.

"Niall can I talk to you alone?" Harry asked. I gulped.

He pulled my outside.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" He shouted.
"SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE NEVER REALLY LIKED YOU AFTER YOUR FIRST DATE!" I shouted back.
His eyes started to brim with tears as did mine.
"I'm sorry." We both said at the same time. We pulled each other in for a hug and walked back in smiling.

"Hey." Harry said. Syd smiled weakly and waved. I walked back over to her and draped my arm on her waist.

"I'm going to bed." She said and walked to her bunk.

This is going to be ONE long tour and an awkward one too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who do you vote for.

Zayn
Harry
Liam
Louis or
Niall

Comment who you think and subscribe and reccomend.

-Hallie <3

Syd outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_41/set?id=59029315