Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

Ouch

I woke up the next morning in my bunk with a splitting headache.

"Ughh. Ni?" I asked. He quickly made his way to my bedside.
"Whats up love?" He asked.
"Do you have any pain sothers?" I asked him. He nodded and Zayn walked in.

"Hey." He whispered. I waved.
"Hi." I said. I tried to sit up but fliched because it hurt so much.
"We took you to the hospital last night but they sent you home with a minor concusion. They said it will hurt a few days though and you have to take it easy." He said in a whisper. I did a slight nod and he left leaving a kiss on my forehead.

Next Louis came in.
"Hey." He whispered. I smiled.
"Hiya." I whispered back.
"How are you feeling?" He asked looking concerned.
"My head hurts a little but other than that i'm fine." I told him with a slight smile. He smiled back.
"Good. And like Zayn said take it easy." He left and kissed my forehead just like Zayn.

"Hi." Liam said poking his head in. Once he saw me he came in and sat on the edge of my bed.
"Hey Li." I said he smiled.
"How ya feeling young one?" He whispered.
"Ok i guess." I shrugged. He just smiled weakly.
"Here is something that will make you feel better. Tomorrow if your up to it I want you to meet my girlfriend." He said with a smile. I smiled wide.
"Of course." I said going to normall voice. He laughed silently and walked out.

Finally Harry came in. He looked like a tornado hit him.
I patted the seat next to me.
"Whats worng?" I asked him in a whisper.
"I'm sorry." He just blurted out.
"For what?" I asked. Niall walked in and gave me my pills and walked out.
"B-breaking your heart. I never should have gone out that morning." He said. I felt the hot tears pour out of my eyes.
"Harry, listen. Everything in life is meant to happen." I told him.
"E-even if I broke your heart?" He asked.
"Even if you broke my heart. If you didn't I wouldn't be with Niall right now." I told him. He smiled.
"Your right." He said. He kissed my cheek and got up. I grabbed some fresh clothes. And went to take a shower.

I got out of the shower and dressed. I didn't bother to dry my hair and I walked out.

"Morning" Louis said. I smile and sat down. I felt the couch sink and I looked next to me. It was Niall.
I leaned my head on his shoulder and he warpped his arm around my waist and kisse my head.

I soon fell asleep knowing everything was ok.
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLO! I have 10 subscribers, 3 reccomendations, 3 comments and 45 readers. OMG!!! (fangirling)
Please comment on who you think she looks best with and subscribe and reccomend.
-Hallie<3

Syd outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_43/set?id=59085826