Sequel: Butterfly Kisses

Fuel to the Fire

Arrangements

We arrived at the house and I got out, meeting the cold again. Dan wrapped his arm around me to keep me warm. We walked in and everyone else was there.

"Where is everyone sleeping?" I asked Amy when she walked me into the kitchen with her.

"I was thinking, Dan in your room?"

I looked at her and bit my cheek. "Okay."

"I know you want him to anyway. Then um, Josh in mine. And the rest of the guys in the living room."

"Woah, woah. Josh in yours?"

She nodded. I cocked an eyebrow.

"You fancy him?!" I shouted. She covered my mouth with her hand.

"Shh! He likes me too, but he doesn't know I fancy him."

I nodded and she took her hand off my mouth. "Aw Amy!" I hugged her tight. "You guys are cute."

She blushed when I pulled away. "How are you and Dan?"

I smiled. "He held my hand in the car."

"Oh my God!" She screamed.

"Shut the fuck up!"

She laughed. "Aw, Al he likes you." She patted my arm. "He's definitely sleeping in your room."

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the kitchen with her.

"Alright, sleeping arrangements." Amy announced.

I stood next to her and looked at the floor.

"Josh in mine, Dan in Ali's and the rest of the boys in here." She nodded.

I looked up at Dan and he smiled at me. I bit the inside of my lip and helped Amy get blankets and pillows. We made the boys' bed, moving the coffee table. 

"Don't stay up too late playing video games, and clean up after you eat anything please." I smiled. I turned toward the stairs and looked back at Dan talking to Matt. I turned back toward the stairs and walked up. I closed the door behind me and got out my pajamas, changing in the bathroom. I heard my bedroom door close while I brushed my teeth and I got my dirty clothes and Dan's beanie and walked out, turning the bathroom light off. I saw him standing in the middle my room and giggled at him. He looked up and smiled at me.

"You look like you're lost or something." I laughed.

He rubbed the back of his neck and I threw my clothes in the hamper and set Dan's beanie on my dresser.

I awkwardly walked toward my bed. I put my phone on the charger before I lifted the covers up and got under. I watched Dan take his shirt off and leave it on the floor. I sat up.

"Oh, do you need basketball shorts?"

"No it's fine." He got under the covers and I touched his arm.

"I have some if you want them." 

He shook his head and I got out of bed, going into my dresser and got out blue basketball shorts. I walked over to his side of the bed and handed them to him. He smiled and got up, kissing my cheek before getting changed in the bathroom. I got back under the covers and smiled at him when he came out.

"Better, eh?"

He laughed, "Yeah." He left his jeans on the floor by his shirt and got under the covers again. I smiled before turning over and turned the light off. I shifted down more so I was on my stomach and turned my head to Dan. I could see his face and I think his eyes were still open but I wasn't sure.

I held my breath when he moved his hand and moved my hair behind my ear.

"Can I ask you something?" He whispered.

"Yes," I said quietly. He moved his hand down to mine and held it. I swallowed.

"Can I hold you?" I giggled at his question and moved toward him.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and held me to him. I smiled, throwing my arm over his waist and lightly running my fingers over his back. I felt him kiss my forehead and I closed my eyes.