Status: Will update as much as I can.

Gotta Be You

~ going out

Zayn I were cuddled up on the couch when the door opened, and the room was slowly filled with the other boys plus Gianna.

“Get ready boo, we’re going to a club!”

I groaned and looked at Gianna. “I don’t wanna go, I’m perfectly comfortable being right here.”

Zayn put his arm around me and pulled me close. “I don’t wanna go either. I can’t dance.”

Gianna frowned. “Aw guys come on please!”

I looked at her and shook my head, then looking back at Zayn. “She’s doing the puppy dog lip, I can’t say no.”

Gianna ran over to me, grabbing my hands and holding them. “So you’ll go?”

I giggled. “I said I can’t say no, but I never said yes.”

She frowned and started to walk away from me.

“YES OF COURSE I’M COMING WITH, SILLY!” I jumped up and hugged her, screaming and giggling.

“Wait a minute…Gia…we have a problem…”

She smacked her forehead. “Shit, we don’t have dresses.”

The boys called Paul and asked him if he could take us to the nearest dress shop, and he happily agreed. Harry and Zayn told him to buy us any dress we wanted no matter how expensive it was. They told Paul they’d pay him back, and when Gia and I tried to hand Paul, Harry or Zayn the money, none of them would take it.

{-}

When we got back to the hotel, we immediately rushed into the bathroom to change and get ready. Before we could, though, Harry asked us how much our dresses were. Mine was $600 and Gianna’s was $498.

Harry grinned. “Good choices.”

I laughed. “You haven’t seen them yet!”

“Yeah but for that price, they can’t be ugly.”

We both had decided on sequined dresses, but they were very different yet somewhat similar. My dress was strapless and it was all silver sequins, so I paired it with black pumps and a black clutch. Gianna’s dress was covered in blue sequins, and she also paired with black pumps and a black clutch. I curled my hair and gave myself super smoky makeup. Gianna straightened her hair and also gave herself smoky makeup, which was something different for her.

After about two hours of getting ready, we stepped out of the bathroom, and we were greeted by all the boys, jaws dropped. We linked arms and giggled. “We’re ready, are you guys?”

Instead of saying anything, they just nodded. Zayn walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. “You look absolutely breath-taking.”

I blushed and looked at the floor, then back up at Zayn. “T-thanks.” For whatever reason, I still got incredibly nervous around Zayn. Even though we had spent every day together since we met, I still got butterflies in my stomach, and my palms got sweaty. Gianna thinks it’s because I like him, but I can’t like him yet, right? It’s too soon, isn’t it? That thought ran through my head on a daily basis because I didn’t know the answer to it.

“Just kiss him already, Gab!” Gianna shouted from behind me. Her and the boys started cheering me on, and I turned beet red. I let out a deep breath and blinked hard before pulling his face to mine, planting a kiss on my lips.

“Damn girl! Get it!”

I pulled back and looked at Gianna, who was obviously cracking herself up. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry I had to.”

{-}

Once we arrived at the club, we were instantly escorted in and led to the VIP section. Gianna and I left our clutches at the booth and started walking to the dance floor. I turned and looked at Zayn. “You coming?”

Zayn shook his head. “Go have fun with Gianna, I’ll meet you out there soon!”

I nodded and started walking out towards the dance floor with Gianna. We weren’t dancing for 5 minutes, when we started getting swarmed by guys. We just danced with each other when I saw him. Staring at me from across the club. I stopped dancing and tapped Gia’s shoulder.

“What’s wrong?”

My mouth was frozen, I just pointed. Soon enough, Gianna noticed who I was staring at.

“Ugh, Dylan. Why is he even here?”

I bit my lip. “I don’t know, but he’s coming over here. Oh god.”

“Hey beautiful.” Dylan wrapped one arm around my back, pulling me close to him. I was trying so hard to not let him get to me, but within in moments, I had already fallen for him again. His hand was resting on the small of my back, and his touch made me tingle.

I shook my head and snapped out of whatever I was thinking about. “Where’s Megan?”

He looked at the ground. “She-um…she cheated on me.”

I frowned on the outside, but on the inside I was cheering. He deserved it after how he was so rude to me.

“So, care to dance with me?”

I looked at Gianna and she shook her head, but I didn’t care. The guy I was so crazy about was standing in front of me, I couldn’t let him get away from me again. I had completely forgotten who I came here with/for, all my focus was on Dylan.

We walked to the middle of the floor and I instantly started grinding on him. His hands were on my hips, and I put my hands on top of his, interlacing our fingers. I moved his hands lower and he started running his fingers up my thigh. He kissed my neck as he whispered how beautiful and sexy I was, in my ear. I turned around to face him at one point, and moved my body into his. I could feel him starting to get a hard-on in his pants, and I smiled to myself.

He ran his hands up and down my back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned in to kiss me when I heard a familiar voice that made me stop in my tracks.

“And you warned me about fucking this up?”

I turned and saw Zayn standing about 5 feet from me.

I let go of Dylan and inched towards Zayn who took a step backwards. “I’m assuming you’re Dylan…?”

“Yep and you are?”

“No one, it’s not important.” Zayn took a couple steps backwards before walking away from me and out of the club.

At that moment I had remembered who I had gone to the club with, who I wanted to spend time for. “You ruined everything…AGAIN,” I spat at Dylan, pushing him to the floor and following Zayn out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gabby's dress.

Gianna's dress.

Thank you all for the support, subscriptions, recs, and comments! I appreciate them all so much! :)

Image
Ohhhhh my god. ;)

Image
;)

Enjoy my loves!!! xoxoxo :)