Crossroads of Destiny

Chapter 14: I Wanted More!

Chapter 14: I Wanted More!

I turned my head to look out of the window. I could hardly see out of it at my position.. I saw a bird land on a tree branch, it landed in it's nest to tend to it's babies.. Why couldn't our parents be more like the bird? This bird had way less brains then my dad, but it could still manage to be nicer.. How is that fair?

"What if I stayed with you?" I asked quietly..

"What the fuck?" I jumped when he yelled. " Sorry, umm.. What the fuck!" He whispered.
" Have you forgotten that my father is a total asshole as well?"

I knew that.

"What if I hid? He's out most of the day, isn't he? What if I hid in your room until he left.. Then I could eat and stuff when he leaves."

Gerard looked at me incredulously.. He was considering it. I crossed my fingers and waited.. And waited.. Finally after a long, awkward silence, he spoke.

"I don't think it will work, Frankie.." He sighed. " Even if he doesn't find you, you will still witness what he does to me."

I thought about how to answer, I didn't want it to sound bad but.. I had to say it..

"What if.. Well, of course it will bother me, but what if I said... I don't mind?"

Gerard stood angrily..

"You don't mind seeing me in pain everyday? You don't MIND?"

My eyes started to fill with unwanted tears.. I swallowed the lump in my throat and said..

"I'm sorry, Gerard. I didn't mean it like that, you know I didn't.. But I don't have any other place to go.. My mom is never around and my father is always around." I choked back tears.
"Please, Gerard."

He looked and me and saw that I was close to tears. A shocked look crossed his face, as he saw what pain he had caused me, yelling. Gerard sat back down, wrapping his arms around me. As soon as I felt the warmth of his body, I broke down in tears.. Crying, just crying..

Gerard didn't try to shut me up. He didn't try to cheer me up.. He just told me that he was sorry, all the while rubbing circles into my back.. He told me that it was okay to cry.. That I just needed a good cry now.

I loved him.

I eventually calmed down. Gerard pulled away from me and sat down. We stared into each others eyes.. He leaned in and kissed my lips gently, but pulled away all too quickly. I pouted, I wanted more! He shook his head and smirked.. He was teasing me!

More tears spilled from my eyes.. This time they were fake..Gerard gasped as he thought that I was actually crying!

"Oh god.. Frankie! What's wrong? Are you in pain? Do you need the doctor? Did I do something? Whyareyoucrying?

His sentences came out in a jumble as he panicked. I immediately felt guilty for making him worry..

"Gerard I-.." I said weakly.

"Yes?" He said nervously. His voice shook and his hands trembled as they held mine.

"I-I.. I'm crying because.." I stopped. This was all to much fun. "Come closer."

He leaned his face towards mine.

"Closer." His face was only a centimeter from mine now.. "I need-"

"Yes?" His voice shook terribly now..

"I need more kisses!" I yelled in his face.. A confused look crossed it before I grabbed his head and pushed my lips onto his.. He mumbled something into the kiss.. I couldn't make it out, but it sounded angry.. He pulled his face away and frowned down at me..

"Frank! That wasn't funny at all!" He was angry.. " It was downright horrifying and immature!"

He was almost yelling again, I wasn't attempting to make him angry.

"I'm sorry, Gerard!" I giggled. " I just couldn't resist!"

He looked at me for a while. Then a mischievous look occupied his features.

"So it's a kiss you want?" I nodded my head, eagerly. " Then it's a kiss you'll get!"

I shrieked as he laughed maniacally and hopped onto my bed. He didn't sit on me, because of my injuries.. But he leaned on his hands, over me, a leg on either side of my waist..

He pushed his lips against mine roughly.. Very roughly.. It was almost in pain.. He licked my bottom lip and tugged on my lip ring wanting entrance.. He drew blood sucking on it.. Gerard detached his lips from mine and licked it off..

"Sorry." He said, smiling.. " Now, where were we?"