Status: I have writers block for this story so bare with me I am also writing a Austin Carlile story

Letters to a Stranger

Lets Meet a Princess, Princess

Shell's POV

"Daddy I don't like that man!" Sara said to Ronnie crying her little heart out. "Don't worry Sara I won't let anything happen to you." Ronnie said flexing his bicep to lift Sara up. I smiled at them and hugged Nason. "I have the best boyfriend ever don't I Nason?" I said to him. "Yeah you do I think I have never seen him this overprotective of anything." We walked up to Ronnie and Sara and I hugged them both "mummy I'm hungry, I wants food!" "I wants never gets." I said laughing at Sara as she giggled whilst Ronnie put her down and I grabbed her hand and started looking for the Beauty and the Beast restaurant.

Ronnie's POV

After the incident with Shell's ex, we started walking to get food and Nasty and I walked behind them. "How did i get so lucky with two beautiful ladies in my life Nasty?" "I don't know dude but I am sure glad that you are here to protect them?" "Why?" "I can't tell you yet, in time Shell will tell you dude."

As we got to the restaurant I smiled at Nasty and Shell looked at me. "What are you smiling about Radke?" She giggled saying my last name, I just love the way she says my last name as well but I didn't tell her how turned on I was by her saying my last name. "Nothing babe." I smiled and kissed her lovingly on her lips earning a 'Ew' from Nasty and Sara. "Sara how about we meet a Princess after we eat Princess?" Sara looked at me and grinned excitedly. "Yes daddy I wants to meet all the Princess'!" "Who do you want to meet first, make a list Nasty write down all the Princess' my little Princess wants to meet." I asked Nasty as he got a pen and paper from Shell. "I wants to meet Ariel, Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel, Merida, Anna, Elsa." "Sweetie Elsa is a Queen not a Princess." Shell mentioned to Sara, "I know mummy I still wants to meet her and the last Princess I wants to meet Moana." "So by that you want to meet them all in that order Princess?" "Yes." "What about a Princess make over for you and me Sara?" Shell asked Sara smiling. "Oh My God I almost forgot the Princess Makeover mummy, I wants to be Snow White and mummy you can be Belle?" "Why Belle may I ask Sara?" Shell asked her. "Cause I'm the Beast?" (If you don't get that reference look for one of the old interviews that Bryan Stars had with Ronnie.) Shell giggled and we ate as our food came.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, an update I am truly sorry for the late update I will try and updated, I promise once I think of more ideas for this story.

Much Love and peace out people.