Status: I have writers block for this story so bare with me I am also writing a Austin Carlile story

Letters to a Stranger

Home Sweet Home

Ronnie's POV

The car had come to a stop and both Sara and Shell were asleep and I was thinking of how to get them both in the house then I remembered Nasty. "Ron I'll take Sara inside and put her to bed you take Shell to her room it is upstairs second door to the left." Nasty said as he lifted Sara into his arms. "Thanks man." I lifted Shell into my arms and if on instinct she moved closer to me wrapping her arms around my neck. As soon as I walked in the through the front door a hyperactive puppy was running round my feet yapping away, "okay little dude let me put momma to bed and then I will feed you okay." The puppy stopped yapping and followed me upstairs. I opened the second door and put Shell on the bed and looked at bedside table and smiled when I saw a picture of myself there next to one of Sara. I quietly walked out of the and saw Nasty in the hall holding the puppy. "Want to check on Sara while I feed Spot and lock Shell's car up." "Yeah sure dude are you spending the night?" "Yeah dude I have my room here" he smirks. I went into Sara's room and saw a poster of myself on her wall and it was an old image of myself. "Daddy?" Sara said quietly. "Yeah sweetie." "Mummy said that is you?" "Yeah that's me I was in a bad place when that was took." "Mummy said you was taking drugs and doing a lot of bad stuff?" "Yeah I was but I won't be doing them ever again, I almost died taken them but now I have you and your mommy to make sure I don't do that sort stuff ever again." Sara smiled and yawns, I tucked her in her bed and kissed her head. "Night princess love you." "Night, night daddy love you too." And she fell asleep.

I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen and got my songbook and wrote some more songs. "Hey Nasty?" "Yeah Ron." "Let's get this band together."

A few hours later

I was yawning like crazy and so was Nasty. "Let's get to bed I'll call Ryan and Jacky in the morning." I got up and got myself a glass of water then walked upstairs to mine and Shell's room. I smiled to myself and sighed happily at the love of my life. "You know if you are going to stare at me Ronnie take a picture because it will last longer." Shell said quietly scaring the shit out of me. "Jesus babe you scared the shit out of me? "She giggled that giggle I loved so much. "Well I could feel you staring at me." She sits up, "besides I'm getting cold I need you to come and warm me up." I get in bed and lay next to her and we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hey people it is a new chapter and it is just Ronnie and I think this is my longest chapter up to now I only just finished writing the draft and thought might as well type this on my computer, I usually type it up on my phone but I couldn't be bothered plus I'm half way through reading another Ronnie Story.

If you guys have any ideas message me on here or on Facebook, plus I need a female best friend for Shell.

Much Love and Peace.