Status: I have writers block for this story so bare with me I am also writing a Austin Carlile story

Letters to a Stranger

New Phone Who This?

Ronnie's POV

Few weeks later at the studio

Things in the studio are awesome, Nasty isn't in the band anymore, we have a new bassist Mika, and another guitarist called Derek.

Shell is now with us in the studio with Sara we thought it would be a good vacation for us. Sara was dancing around to Ryan's drumbeats and giggling. "Daddy I like uncle Ryan playing his drums." "Do you maybe when you are old enough uncle Ryan will teach you how to play the drums baby?" Shell said to Sara, "Mummy I want to play guitar as well like uncle Jacky and uncle Derek?" "What about the bass?" "No that is boring." Sara smiled. "You know Sara I can play piano and guitar." I said to Sara. "Maybe I can teach you piano first then you can work your way up the ladder to guitar then drums." I said before going into the booth to work on my vocals.

Shell's POV

As Ronnie went into the booth to sing my phone went off.

Shell: "Hello who is this?" I said as I got up to walk out of the room to answer my phone.

Unknown Number: "It's your secret admirer?"

Shell: "Ha your funny." I said as Ryan came out of the studio to see if I was okay I just smiled at him. "No really who is this?"

Unknown Number: "It's Craig Mabbitt?"

Shell: "How the fuck did you get my number Craig you cock muncher?"

Craig Mabbitt: "That is not the way to treat your new boyfriend. I was calling to see if you want to go on a date with me?"

Shell: "New boyfriend!" I laughed "I bet you don't know where I am?"

Craig: "Yes and you are in LA right now I am outside your house and your car is in the drive way I know your home so let me in." (A/N: STALKER MUCH CRAIG!)

Shell: "My car maybe outside my house but I am not in LA right now I am in Florida with my boyfriend and his band. My cousin is house sitting for me!" I say angrily not noticing Ronnie stood behind me.

Craig: "Right I'll come to Florida to go on this date with you, I will not stop till you are mine."

Shell: "Like that will happen Craig..." Then Ronnie took the phone out of my hand.

Craig: "It will happen Shell I am in love with you."

Ronnie (A/N Yay Ronnie to the rescue): "Oh Craig you see my BOYFRIEND is really over protective of me." Ronnie said sounding like me as I stood next to him giggling quietly.

Craig: "Who the fuck is your fucking ugly boyfriend?"

Ronnie: "I am her boyfriend Faggot." Ronnie said in his normal voice smiling at me.

Craig: "Who the fuck is this on Shell's phone? Where is Shell? (A/N Craig are you that dumb you don't know Ronnie's voice)

Ronnie: "Oh for fuck sake faggot you don't know my voice first you steal my band and now you are trying to steal my girl, you really are pathetic."

Craig: "Ronnie you fucking..." Then Ronnie put the phone down.

"We are getting you a new phone, we will go to the Apple store to get you and me a phone." Ronnie said to me then he grabbed my face softly and kissed me softly on the lips. "How did you know something was wrong?" "Ryan came out to check on you and when you mentioned Craig he went and got me." "Well Ron, you did a great impression of me." I said to him smiling at him. "Well I do listen to you darling."

Ronnie's POV

Few hours later.

We just finished at the studio and we all was on our way to get something to eat. "Hey guys after we eat Shell and I are going to the mall to get new phones." "Can I stay with uncle Ryan?" Sara asked Shell and I. "That's if uncle Ryan wants to watch Disney Princesses with you?" Shell said smiling at Sara who was sat on Ryan's lap. "I don't mind I love her too much to say no. But why are you getting new phones?" "I don't want Craig calling my girl 24-7." I said "And I need a new phone my old phone has nearly had it, I got it when I was living in England." She starts eating her food then I look at the door of the restaurant and saw my ex best friend and Craig Faggot walking towards us.

"Shell why are you here all alone?" Max said to her. "Look I am not alone so leave me the fuck alone." I stood up and dragged Max outside and Craig followed us like a lost puppy. "Max fuck off you are so fucked up on drugs right now!" "I am not." "Yes you are I don't want my kid to see that!" "You don't have a kid Ronnie." Then Sara comes out. "Daddy? Your food is getting cold and mummy is stealing your fries." She said as I lifted her up into my arms and walked back into the restaurant ignoring the dumbfounded looks on Max and Craig's faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter who dis!!! Hahaha like the name of this chapter, I was going to call it Falling in Reverse vs Escape the Fate then thought no. Sorry to Craig and Max if I have made them look like shitheads in this chapter I wanted it to look good and I have changed a few things about the characters I have made Willow, Sara cause it is better fitting. Also I think this is my longest chapter ever nearly over 800 words not included the Authors note down here I only just finished writing the draft on paper and it is 5 pages long in my draft book.

Still looking for a friend for Shell if you do want to be Shell's friend I will dedicate the next chapter to you and add you in the casting, also I might add a few more famous rock stars once I get to doing the Warped Tour chapters.

Much Love and Peace.