Status: I have writers block for this story so bare with me I am also writing a Austin Carlile story

Letters to a Stranger

To the Girl with my Lyrics on her

'To the Girl with my Lyrics on her (Shell),

Hi my name is Ronnie as in Ronnie Radke ex lead singer of Escape The fate, ha ha I bet you are fan girling :).
I don't know how many times I have read your letter but I thought what the hell I will write back,
as you know I am Ronnie and you'll know what I look like I am also 26 years old ;).
When I read that you was raped by your ass of an ex I wanted to show that guy how to treat a lady. But something good came out of it in the end didn't it. Sara xD I bet she loves you very much she is the only thing that is good that came out from that scumbag of an ex. I live in Las Vegas but when I get out of here I am moving to LA to be with my new band you will be the first one to know about them we are called 'Falling In Reverse' I have writing quite a few songs while locked up in here, here is a little bit of one of the songs I wrote while been here it is called 'I'm Not A Vampire'

'Well I'm not a vampire
But I feel like one
Sometimes I sleep all day
Because I hate the sunlight
My hands are always shaking
Bodies always aching
In the darkness when I feed'

You are the first person to see this so don't show anyone, you can show Sara and that is just it :).
So your in band full of pricks you can do better than them how about when you move over here I will help you out with getting a new band together.
So you don't like Craig Faggot ha ha I don't either he is an ass he looks gay as well I bet him and Max are ass fucking each other ha ha I hope Sara didn't read that.

This little bit is for Sara
Hi Sara I am your mommy's new friend Ronnie.

I know Sara is living with you but at least you have company with you (Spot) I bet Spot is fun and I hope you get to bring him to the US with you and Sara. Me I don't have any pets I hopefully with get a dog when I get out of here.
I have a few friends and my friends are my band, I also have a new friend whom I have started writing too and she has a little girl and a dog and her name is Shell. Yes I know we only just started writing but I feel like I have known you for quite a while and I feel like I could trust you I just wish I wasn't in this shit hole I hopefully get out before you move to the US if not you should totally visit me with Sara. So we could meet face to face.

Well I have got to go babe (I know a bit forward :p) it is almost lights out so write too you soon

Ronnie xP'

"Mummy what you reading?" Sara said to me, "Sara I am reading a letter from my new friend that lives in America, his name is..." I was cut off by loud banging and shouting "OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR BITCH I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE WITH MY BASTARD CHILD!" I picked up the phone called the police and then called my mother for Sara's and Spot's passport. You see I was in the middle of packing the last of my stuff to move to America Spot was already in his carry case and Sara's stuff was already packed. My mother came after the police came and took my abusive ex away. "Here's yours, Sara's and Spot's passports are you all packed for your flight." "Yes, mum we are all packed, I have all my money changed to dollars." We all got in my mums car and went to the airport.

-At The Airport-

*Flight 152 to LA is now boarding*

"Well mum hopefully we will see you in LA at Christmas?" "Yes you will sweetie. Sara you be good for mummy and look after her and Spot okay." "Yes grandma I will."

-text from Nasty-
Place sorted out for you and Sara text me when you have landed and I will pick you up Cuz :D!

-to Nasty-
Okay just boarding the plane see you in a few hours Sara says hello. Now turning phone off. Will text when off the plane. See you in a 8 hours.

-On The Plane-

"Mummy, will Nasty know where we are in the airport?" "Yes Sara I am going to text him the details of which gate to come at okay." "Okay mummy, so who is the man that has been writing a letter to you mummy." "His name is Ronnie sweetie. He use to be in that band mummy liked." "Escape the Fate mummy?" "Yes"

-A few hours at LAX-

-to Nasty-
Nason you bitch. We have landed we are at gate 28. Be near the baggage claim to get Spot and mine and Sara's stuff.

-text from Nasty-
Don't call me a bitch and look behind you.

I turn around and I see Nason holding Sara who is giggling like mad. "Ready to live the LA life cuz cause I know munchkin here is?" "You know it Nason. Had a bit of trouble with her dad nearly bust down my door but I called the cops." I said as I dialed my mum's number "You there with Nason hun?" My mum said answering straight away "Yeah just got to put the shit in his SUV then I have to get the house sorted." "Okay take care sweetie give Sara a kiss from me and see you at Christmas." "Okay bye mum."

-At the house-

I got the house sorted out and then put Sara to bed then set writing to Ronnie telling him everything. From the crazy ex nearly beating me and the move to the US.