Status: I have writers block for this story so bare with me I am also writing a Austin Carlile story

Letters to a Stranger

To the Handsome guy that is making me blush

'To the Handsome guy that is making me blush (Ronnie),

I bet you are thinking why it has took me so long to write back, I will tell you why. The reason is cause I have just moved to LA that's right LA baby. I moved cause my psycho ex found out were I was living and what was happening but I got that sorted. I moved to LA today and I just got Sara settled she loves it already I am already planning on coming to see you but I am a bit scared.'

"God what has she got to be scared about? She has nothing to be scared of? Plus the only person that comes to see me is Nasty" I said to myself and finish reading the letter.

'Then again what have I got to be afraid of I am only going to meet the man of my dreams. whoops did I just write that.'

"Wow so I am the man of her dreams? Now I really can't wait to meet her."

'I might not bring Sara for the first visit cause it might scare her so she'll will just have to stay with my cousin Nason. Yeah I have family over here which is great. I don't know when visiting days are but I do know which prison you are in. Enclosed I have put a picture of me and Sara in with this letter just ignore the bruises on my face my ex did those.'

"Fuck me." I say looking at the picture "She is a MILF."

'I can't believe I am finally away from that arsehole. God I hate him so much for treating me like fucking shit. When I first met him he was so sweet then he got clingy he would never let me out of his sight then one night he came home drunk well you know the rest 9 months later Sara came along. She is my ray of sunshine. I haven't had a boyfriend since I have had her.'

"God Shell I would so date you, I would take care of you and Sara, I would let no one hurt you."

'Yeah so I have moved to LA and I love it already tomorrow me, Sara and Nason are going to go shopping after Nason has visited a friend in prison.'

I was interrupted by the guard "RADKE VISITOR!" So I got up and noticed my visitor was Nasty.

"Yo Ronnie how is it going man?" "Dude I am in love with my pen pal that has just moved to LA she has a puppy and a kid but enough about me what about you Nasty?" "Well my cousin has moved to LA with the ever adorable Sara." I gasped "Nasty, is your cousin called Shell?" "Yeah why dude?" "Fuck man your cousin is my pen pal god would you give a hug from me and tell her the visiting hours for here." "Sure dude I guess she told you what happen with that douche bag of an ex I met him once and I fucking punched him hurting lil Sara when she was 2! God I am glad that ass is in jail in the UK if he was in this jail he wouldn't last." "Ha ha yeah."

Me and Nasty talked for an hour and said he had to leave to go shopping with Shell and Sara for stuff there house I also gave him a picture to give to her. "Nasty tell Shell to visit this Sunday okay dude?" "Yeah I will man."
♠ ♠ ♠
Third update of the day how do like it so far