Status: I have writers block for this story so bare with me I am also writing a Austin Carlile story

Letters to a Stranger

Hugs from Ronnie

I was sat getting Sara ready for the shopping trip when Nason walked through the door and gave me a bear hug "I love and all Nason but what is with the hug?" "The hug is from Ronnie." I gasped "How do you know Ronnie?" "Ronnie is an old friend plus I am in his band." "Okay, let me finish getting Sara ready then we can go." "Oh Ronnie wants you to visit on Sunday, I will take care of the munchkin." Nason said as he picked up Sara and tickled her.

-Fast forward to Sunday-

I was sat in the waiting room of the prison nervously I didn't know what to do. "First time visiting an inmate?" The guard asked me and I just nodded. "Well you can go through." I sat at a table bouncing my knee nervously waiting for Ronnie

*Ronnie's POV*

"RADKE VISITOR!" Yes today was the day I was going to meet Michele McKenzie the girl of my dreams, the girl I jerked off over, the girl who has a beautiful daughter. And there she was sitting bouncing her knee nervously. I sat down in front of her "Hey Shell nice to finally meet you in person." "Nice to meet you too Ronnie." She bit her lip so sexily I am surprised I didn't pounce on her and start kissing her. We started talking about life and love until I blurted out "I am falling in love with you!" She blushed and said that she has done the same I think my heart skipped a thousand beats when she said that.

*Shell's POV*

"I am falling in love with you!" Ronnie shouted in front of the whole prison visitors room so I said the same thing and I said "Do you have anywhere to stay when you get out?" "Nasty said he would put up with me until I find a place on my own but I don't want to live on my own or with Nasty." "Well you can always move in with me and Sara, I almost forgot Sara drew you this picture." "Oh wow this is going on my wall in my cell and I would love to move in with you and Sara, you think next time you come you could bring her along so I can thank her personally for the picture?" "Sure she would love to meet the guy that has a mummy singing randomly and humming 'I'm Not A Vampire'?" He laughed and said "So you like my song?" "Yes it is my new favorite, Sara said to me other day and asked why I was so happy and I told her mummy is in love." "Aww well I am in love with you too, so I was wondering maybe you could be my girlfriend?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff hanger what will Shell say

Yes or No?

Subscribe, comment and recommend