Status: I have writers block for this story so bare with me I am also writing a Austin Carlile story

Letters to a Stranger

My Answer is...

I was shocked with what Ronnie asked me "Can you say that again Ronnie?" "I asked if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" "Okay my answer is...?" "Your answer is?" "My answer is Yes." I said smiling then getting up a bit to peck his cheek. "VISITING TIME IS OVER!" The voice said "I will see you next week babe." "Okay see ya soon honey."

-The next day-

"I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL! I WANT TO STAY HERE WITH YOU, SPOT AND NASTY!" Sara screamed "Sara you have to go if you go you will get to see mummy's new boyfriend on Sunday, plus I have to go work. Please don't make this harder on me." "Okay mummy but Nasty picks me up froms school okays." "Okay sweetie."

I sighed and dropped Sara off at school and started my way to my new job

-At the new job-

"Hello and welcome to AP magazine how may I help?" "Um yeah I have just started working here." "Name?" "Michele McKenzie." "Ah yes your first job is to do an interview with a band called Escape The Fate." "Okay"

-skip to after the interview-

"So Michele do you have a boyfriend?" Max Green flirted with me. "Yes I do and I would appreciate that you do not touch me." After I said that Max pushed me to the wall and started kissing me and touching me. I pushed him off and slapped him across the face "You fucking do that again I will personally get my cousin to fucking kick your arse!"

-text from Nason-
'Ronnie just called me he wants you to visit him after work ASAP'

-text to Nason-
'Okay. Does he just want me or does he want me to take Sara with me'

-text from Nason-
'He wants to meet munchkin. I will drop her off outside your work in a bit cuz'

-text to Nason-
'Okay I will be out in a sec. Plus I need to try and get Max Green away from'
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is short but all this is coming from my head it is not written down

Subscribe, comment and recommend