Status: I have writers block for this story so bare with me I am also writing a Austin Carlile story

Letters to a Stranger

I Will Kill Him

I am waiting for Shell to come visit with little Sara. "RADKE VISITOR!" The guard said, I walked to the visiting room and there sat Shell and Sara. "Hey babe, and who is this little beauty?" Sara smiled and blushed putting her face in Shell's shoulder. "Sara say hi to Ronnie."
Sara looked up and said "HAI MR RONNIE!!!" "Hello princess, thank you for that beautiful drawing you drew me." "Your welcome Mr Ronnie, Mummy can I go play?" Sara said pointing to the other kids in the playroom. "Sure." Shell said letting Sara go.

"Ronnie, Max came onto me." Shell said suddenly. "What the fuck! What did the little fucker do to you babe?"
"He came up to me and asked if I was seeing anyone, I said yes but didn't say who I was with, then he said you can do better then a low life. Then he pushed me against the wall and kissed me." I grab hold of Shell's hand and held it "I will fucking kill him for coming onto my girl." "How will you get him while you are in here Ronnie." "That my sweetheart is where my friend and your cousin Nasty comes in. I will ask him next time he visit."

Sara came running to us and sat on my lap and cuddled me and said.

"Are you going to be my new daddy?" Shell giggled and said "sweetheart don't say stuff like that." "Shell babe let her be. Of course I'll be your new daddy if your mommy will let me?" I said staring lovingly at Shell.

Shell blushed and nodded.

"Yay, you will be a better daddy. Then my real daddy" She said tracing her tiny fingers over my tattoos." "Sara princess I want you to do me a big favor?" "Anything for you daddy." "Can you protect you mommy till I get out of here?" "Okay daddy, I promise I will." She held out her pinky finger and I pinky promised her.

"VISITING HOURS ARE OVER!" "Well I will see you both soon." I said kissing Sara on the cheek and Shell on the lips. "Bye daddy love you." "See you soon Ronnie." "See you girls. Love you both." I said waving to them as I walked to my cell 'Oh my god! I have gained a beautiful daughter.' I thought to myself sitting on my hard bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this chapter I wrote this down on a piece of paper the written one was a draft.

Subscribe comment recommend