Status: I have writers block for this story so bare with me I am also writing a Austin Carlile story

Letters to a Stranger

Fun at Disney World

Shell's POV

On the way to Nason's place to get the tickets then to Disney World "Ronnie, um do you want to drive there and I drive back?" "I dunno babe it is up to you." "Okay once I get the tickets you get in the drivers seat" "okay babe I will be here waiting." he said winking at me smiling. I got out of the car and walked into Nason's house. "Have you got the tickets?" "Yeah I got an extra one for me so if you and Ronnie want to go anywhere in the park I will take Sara off your hands." "Great idea Nason, come on we are going now and Ronnie is driving." "What are you fucking crazy Shell he will kill us all." Nason joked "NO! Daddy will not kill us Nasty." "Munchkin, I was kidding what I meant was that Ronnie drives really fast." "Oh."

Ronnie's POV

"Dude your not funny!" I said to Nasty while driving to Disney Land. An hour later I put the car in park "Everybody out" "are we there daddy?" "Yes we are there." Sara screamed. I laughed as she screamed then got out of the car and walked holding Shell and Sara's hands and talking to Nasty "Dude you glad to be out and in the arms of the woman you l...like?" Nasty said. Then Sara screamed as she saw Mickey and Minnie Mouse. "Daddy I want a picture with Mickey and Minnie pwease!?" "Sure baby girl." I said smiling.

Shell's POV

"Nason" I whispered as Ronnie was taking pictures with Minnie and Mickey. "What?" "Was you about to say the L word to Ronnie?" "Which L word?" "Love." "Yeah, you don't love him yet do you?" "Yes I do I think he is the one." Watching the man I love with my daughter makes me so happy but my happiness soon goes when I saw my ex.
♠ ♠ ♠
What will happen?
Will Shell's ex try and kidnap her and her daughter?

Sorry this chapter is short I still have writers block for this story.

New Austin Carlile story updated.

Subscribe, Comment and Recommend