Status: I have writers block for this story so bare with me I am also writing a Austin Carlile story

Letters to a Stranger

Scared For My Life

As I was watching Ronnie and Sara get pictures with Mickey and Minnie while Nason was taking them I was pulled back very hard, I squealed but something covered my mouth so I couldn't scream.

"Scream bitch and I will fucking slit your throat?" My ex Daniel said to me "You thought it was funny to send the cops on me eh you thought it was fucking funny to take my fucking daughter away from me. You knew I would fucking hunt you down you slut." I was shaking like hell trying to see if Ronnie or Nason noticed where I was but they didn't they was to busy with Sara.

"W-w-w-what are you going to do to me Daniel?" I said. "First I am going to take you and Sara back to the UK and then we are going to be happy." He said while digging a tiny knife in my side.

Daniel was too busy with me to notice that they was security behind him "Freeze and let the woman go!" They shouted loud enough for Ronnie and Sara to see what was happen but Daniel was too quick for them and put the knife to my neck. Ronnie looked really pissed right now and said "Sara you go to Nasty while I help mommy?" "No daddy I wants to help you!"

"YOU GOT THAT ARSEHOLE TO GET MY KID TO CALL HIM DAD! I'M HER FUCKING FATHER NOT THAT TATTOOED FREAK! SHE SHOULD BE WITH ME AND HER SLUT OF A MOTHER!" Daniel shouted.

Once Daniel finished shouting I somehow got out of his grip and ran to Ronnie.

"It was Sara's idea to call Ronnie dad he is a much better father then you are Daniel. You fucking used me, you cheated on me, you beat me before, while and after I was pregnant, you even tried to kill me a few times. There is no way I am ever going near you and Sara loves Ronnie and so do I." Ronnie looked at me strangely after I said that, then he picked Sara up and said "You love me?" I blushed a very bright red then I nodded to shy to talk. "Well guess what? I love you too." Ronnie said kissing me lovingly on the lips.

"I have never been so scared in my life. I thought I was going to lose you Ronnie then the security came and shouted at Daniel I was thinking Ronnie please please look and then you did I thought I was going to die?" "Same here baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow sorry it took forever