Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

You're Not Gonna Like It

After telling Ashley where I was going, I finally left their bus.

I checked my phone. 7:00 pm; the boys would still be well awake, much to my dismay. "There's no getting out of this..." I sighed. Honestly, I was so scared of their possible reactions. But despite my nerves, I made myself knock on the door.

Mika swung the door wide open, looking cheerful as all hell until he saw my overall appearance. "Hey, babygirl, what's wrong? Y'alright?" I shook my head and looked down in shame. Suddenly the ground became utterly fascinating.

Apparently, shaking my head was a good enough reason to let me in without any questions. But I knew they would come later. The front lounge and kitchen was empty, but I didn't let myself get hopeful. I knew they were here, and I knew I couldn't run from this forever. "They're all back this way." Mika led me to the back lounge.

I heard Ronnie and Jacky discussing their new album, which made me feel even more awful. I was about to give them terrible news, ontop of interupting their band meeting. There was a huge knot in my stomache, and it wasn't this baby now occupying space in my body.

The room was silent when I stepped in. I knew what I looked like, I had seen it. I look like I've been dragged through hell and back, with large, purple bags under my eyes, pale flesh, red and swollen eyes, and my hair looks like it had been combed with a blender. "Gabby...you look..." Even Jacky, who had an answer for everything, couldn't find a word to describe my physical appearance.

"I know, Jacky...I look how I feel..." I plopped down in an empty recliner where I could clearly see all of the boys' reactions, and hugged my knees to my chest.

"Guys, I need to tell you something, and you're not going to like it..."