Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

Talk About Awkward

After Robert mini outburst on Friday, everything afterwards was fun and relaxed. Everyone had agreed to put their phones on silent, put them in a cardboard box, and shut them away in the guest room, so we didn't have to deal with anyone except each other. We threw our laptops in their too, along with any other communication devices, so we had the two days to nobody but ourselves.

We ordered take out twice on Saturday, and twice on Sunday, one of them being for breakfast...so now we're best friends with the delivery boy, Steven, who hung out with us a bit. What I'm trying to say is, well, we had the best two days of our lives. From food fights, to pillow forts, to recording mini 'concerts' in the living room. It's sad we couldn't upload them, but at least we had them for the memories.

This morning, the boys had helped us gather our stuff up so we could leave, whilst us two girls helped them clean up the house. We were about to part ways, when I realized we forgot something! "Wait!" I shouted. Everyone followed me to the guest room, where the cardboard box with most of our electronics lay. I pulled out my phone, as did everyone else. We were all the slightest bit nervous for what was in store, although none of us would admit it.

I had 9 missed calls from Robert, 2 from Craig, 6 from Max, and 5 from Monte. I had a few texts, as well.

From: Monte :)
I heard the conversation with Robert, are you two alright?

From: Monte :)
We know you two aren't in danger, but ring us atleast.

From: Craigaferr
Dude, stop ingnoring us, it's not that big a deal. Text us. Or call. Robert and Max are still bitching, it's fucking annoying.

From: Maxi-Pad
Are you still mad at us?

From: Maxi-Pad
Stop ignoring ussssss. We aren't mad at you guysssss.

From: Slash-ael Jackson (a/n: eheheh, Bryan Stars interview reference(: )
We were really drunk, didn't mean to blow up. :)

From: Unknown Number
I know you don't recognize my number, I changed it. But I have a suprise for you. :) Ring me, babe, and you'll see.

I sighed and looked around the room. It seems as if everyone had missed calls and texts from important people. Lexus's texts were similar to mine, but not the unknown number or Monte.

I beamed at the thought of him. I hadn't really thought about how much I missed him these past few days. How he was so concerned...aw. I couldn't hold it in anymore; I jumped into Ronnie's arms, squealing and bouncing around. He chuckled, setting me down on the bed and sitting next to me. I showed him Monte's texts, and he grinned at me, ruffling my hair. I grabbed Ronnie's hand and pulled him off the bed. Then I proceeded to tangle our fingers together and jumped up and down, screaming like little school girls. Ronnie just grinned at me, while the others were roaring with laughter.

After another hour or two or goofing off, we decided to head home, this time for real. I hugged everyone goodbye, hugging Mika and Jacky a bit longer than the others, while Lexus hugged Ronnie and Ryan the longest. What can I say? I'd be lying if I said Lexus and I didn't have favorites.

Before we knew it, we were parked in the Escape the Fate driveway. I glanced at Lexus, not letting my little bit of nerves show through. I could tell we were both a tiny bit scared about what would be going on through that door when we walked in, although we both knew it could never get too bad. Opening the door, we saw Craig napping on the kitchen counter, and he smelled faintly of Jack Daniels. "What can you expect..." I snorted with giggles. We heard a crash from upstairs, but we both decided to just shrug it off. Since it was only noon, we estimated they would still be asleep, seeing as the boys had a little party this weekend.

"What do you think they did this weekend?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows. "With them? Pft, who knows. The boys are full of suprises." She chuckled, making me laugh as well. Soon, it turned from a chuckle to full on fits of laughter, tears streaming down our faces. It was a picture perfect moment, not laughing at anything in particular, but still having a blast.

Just as we calmed down a bit, we heard two pairs of footsteps, no doubt it was Max and Robert. I turned to Lexus with wide eyes, her mirroring my expression because we both knew we were thinking the same thing. We both knew those sluggish, tired footsteps anywhere. You could tell from the way they drag their feet, the way they moaned and groaned, no doubt they were hungover. Soon, they would walk in holding their pounding skulls in their palms.

As if on cue, Robert came shuffling in with Max, both with their head in their hands."Gabriella?" Robert called at the same time Max called, "Lexus?" "Good morning boys!" Lexus and I chorused, making them groan and faceplant the couch cushions. They both knew what we were up to; we did it everytime they were hungover. Being as chirpy, loud, and sweet as sugar until it went away. So we had a good few hours to fuck with them. Lexus and I grinned, silently discussing our mission. I was in charge of Monte and Craig, she was in charge of Max and Robert.

I bounced upstairs to Monte's room and quietly turned the doorknob...Oh, who am I kidding? That boy is such a heavy sleeper, he wouldn't wake up if I slammed the door open. I tapped my chin, debating on how to wake him this time. I ended up drawing a mustache on his upper lip, and a pair of 'eyes' on his eye lids, which ended up looking creepy as fuck. Then I braided his hair tightly, and grabbed the water bucket. I specifically had Monte's name on the bucket, as this was his ideal wake up call when he is hungover. I filled the bucket up with cold water, and ice included, to see Lexus in the doorway filming, grinning from ear to ear. This was definitely our favorite pass time.

I quickly grabbed my Nikon and took some pictures of Monte's make over, and finishing off the look with a bucket of water dumped over him. In an instant, Monte shot up out of bed, which ended up backfiring because of his splitting headache. He let his eyes adjust to the light, only to see Lexus and I giggling like little school girls, and me taking pictures of him. His eyes widened as he noticed the camera (I got a picture of that too) and dived back into the covers. "No, no, noooo! Monte, wake up!" I sang, getting a groan in response. "I will if you stop being so loud!" Monte mumbled into his now soaking wet pillow. Feeling quite successful, we left Monte alone to start his day. Now, my next victim: Craig.

"Lexus, what did you do to Max and Rob?" I asked, while looking for something to wake Craig up. She only snickered in response, a devious grin covering her face. "You'll see! But you better take pictures." She winked. I just shook my head in response, grabbing a huge metal spoon and a soup pot. I tip-toed into the kitchen where Craig lay on the counter, with Lexus in tow. She signaled the video was recording, my cue to wake him. I positioned the pot close to his ear, and banged the spoon against it quickly and loudly. Craig immediately shot up in response, where he hit head against the bottom of the cupboards. Lexus and I doubled over in laughter, tears streaming down our faces.

Since it was a thin counter, when Craig tried to roll over to continue his slumber, he fell off, hitting the floor with a thump. So we decided to help him up, although he wasn't too happy with us. Hey, we can't be all mean, that wouldn't be too fun. We both kissed his cheek and ran out, Lexus leading me to Robert and Max.

Turns out, they ended up falling asleep together on the couch. I gasped at their hair and faces. I took picture after picture of Robert's now bright pink hair, with his curly locks straightened, and Max's now bright purple hair, both of them sporting a deep, red lipstick. Which, mind you, is NOT their color. Or Max's, anyway...ha.

See, since we've lived together from the time Escape the Fate formed to the time Ronnie got out of jail, we are as closer than most blood related families. So living together again, it's just like old times, only way better.

***

Everyone's hangovers were over, and another tiny argument had been forgotten. Everything was about as normal as things can get in the house, with those strange, strange boys.

So sixteen cans of silly string, seven boxes of pizza, and a ginormous pile of junk food later, we were all laying exhausted on the couch, watching television. The room was anything but silent, as the boys competed with TV, screaming and shouting at this ridiculous football game. Lexus's eyes were glued to the screen of her phone, on Twitter no doubt. My phone buzzed as I tried to keep up with the football game. It was that unknown number again, texting me. So I left the room, unnoticed by anyone.

I dialed the strange number. But who would answer, other than my old best friend, Ben Bruce! "GABRIELLA!" His british accent rang through the phone and excitement was clear in his voice. "BEEEEEEN!" I shouted back, stretching out his name. "I got a new number ages ago, sorry for not ringing sooner, love." I smiled at the sound of his voice. We had hung out constantly years back. It was hard for anyone to drag us apart; we were practically attached at the hip. Everyday for four years straight, we had hung out and done every activity under the sun. Paintballing, laser tag, hide and seek, truth or dare, you name it, we did it. After that last summer, things had changed. Asking Alexandria had gotten bigger and bigger in the music industry. They were going on tours constantly. When they weren't doing tours, they were at signings, meet and greets, or attending big name parties. They were all on a tight leash with management, barely any social activity was allowed, and when it was, it was for the fans. It was great, what they were doing for the fans and how dedicated they were. But all the time, I had reminisced and missed the times we had during the summer together.

"Gab?" Ben's voice brought me from my thoughts. "Sorry, caught up in thought...what did you say?" I could practically see him rolling his eyes with a grin planted on his face. I always did this when we were together. "I asked if you had plans tomorrow, so we could catch up." He chuckled. "YES! We can hang out tomorrow, like old times," I squealed. "But can we get together right now also? Lexus and I are bored out of our fucking minds..." "Football game?" "One after another for hours." I rolled my eyes at the sound of the boys still shouting at the screen. "Sure, me and Danny just unpacked our suitcases into our flat." "Alright, we'll be over in five." "Wear something sexy, babe." When it comes to Ben, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know the cheeky bastard winked and grinned at the phone, like always. I chuckled to myself after I shut the phone.

I ran at full speed into the living, and jumped over the couch, right where Lexus had sat when I left the room. Only when I landed, I didn't look up to see Lexus. No, I looked up to see a gorgeous mop of blonde and black hair groaning from impact. Monte opened his eyes and looked down to see me, confusion and embarrassment written all over his face. Why would he be embarrassed? There was some other look on his face too...I just couldn't place it. "Uhm," He started. "Hello?" Realizing I just spaced out in thought once again, I just looked down sheepishly, mumbling sorry and climbing off of him. Only when I stood, did I notice that it was a commercial break and all eyes were on us and our now rosy pink, blushing cheeks. "Lexus, car. Now." I mumbled and pulled her away from the questioning stares of the guys. I could hear the boys questioning Monte, I could tell they think something is going on. Lexus just grinned at me as I started the car. "Something going on between you and Money, huh?" She wiggled her eyebrows and stifled a laugh.

This was going to be a long car ride...