Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

Welcome Back

I walked through the doorway of my home, noting how everything was calm and quiet. But it didn't stay for long.

The second I walked into the den, I was attacked with hugs. Derek, Ryan, Mika, Craig, Max. One by one, each one as happy as a kid on Christmas day.

But the best ones were saved for last.

Ronnie. There wasn't much said, but there didn't need to be. It was just a combination of love and teary eyes.

Monte. He pulled me close to his chest, so I could hear his heartbeat. And then he kissed me on the forehead, making me heart pretty much stop.

Jacky was bursting with apologies. He felt like this whole thing was his fault. And in a way, it was. But it was Jacky's plan that brought us all together. I pulled him close, feeling bad for the still-guilty, British boy.

Last but never least, Robert.

He stood, well, towered in front of me. His brown curly hair hid parts of his face.

Honestly, I was still scared. Scared that this was all a set up, and that he really didn't care.

But right then, Robert started tearing up, and his voice cracked as he spoke. "I don't ever wanna lose you again. I was being stupid, arrogant, and selfish. I said things I didn't mean. I got so caught up in my own thoughts that I forgot about my sister. And how much I love her. And how much she means to me. And how much I would miss her if she was gone. I'm so sorry, Gabriella. The world wasn't a better place without you; it was hell. I love you and I'm sorry for what I did. Please don't ever leave me again." Robert pulled me into his embrace. He was warm with love and he smelled like home.

But it didn't last long.

Apparently, Lexus and I had to go shopping for tomorrow's party while the boys set up for tonight. And on top of all of that, we had to stay in a hotel. It was supposed to keep the element of surprise alive for tomorrow night. Which sucked, because I really missed my boys.

Oh well. I'll see them tonight.

~

Lexus and I left the house soon after to go dress shopping. The entire time we were together, we goofed off and gossiped. Well, mainly gossiped.

"Gosh, Gabby, you should've seen Monte." Lexus gushed, while looking through the clothing racks.

"Why?" I questioned. "What'd he do?"

"Well, he was crying a lot. Like, non-stop. And he almost killed Robert. I mean, it doesn't sound romantic, but it kinda was."

I couldn't help but laugh, despite what Lexus had just told me.

"He almost killed Robert? Oh, do tell." I smirked.

"Okay. Well, Monte was pretty sad. Like ultra depressed. And he was screaming at Robert about how this was his fault and how much of a jackass he was. And Monte was shoving him around too. Robert's got more muscles than Monte, but right then, Robert was the biggest softie. So it was pretty funny, had I been allowed to laugh."

I just grinned. It made me really happy knowing that even in death, Monte fought for me.

"Aww, look! She's blushing!" Lexus cooed, drawing more attention than necessary.

I blushed more. "Oh, shut up! How about Ronnie? How's he doing?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

Now it was her turn to blush. "I don't ever wanna see the poor boy cry again. But now I know he looks super cute even when he does. " She said, her face red as a cherry.

"Okay, okay. I found a dress that'll look good on you!" Lexus pulled a red strapless dress from the rack. The top was covered in red sequins and cut off at the bust line. Then it flowed off into a tutu-type skirt.

It was pretty hot.

I quickly grabbed one for Lexus and tossed it to her. It was a white spaghetti strapped dress, and it flowed down like feathers.

We exchanged dresses and ran into the dressing rooms.

They both fit, so we threw them in the cart. Now, we needed an outfit for tonight. Why, I don't know. I guess we're celebrating tonight as well.

I ended up getting the dress, some purple jeans, a black blouse, and two pairs of pumps, one pair black and one pair red.

Lexus bought her dress, high waisted black jeans, a pink crop top, and two pairs of pumps, one pink and one white.

All in all, we were pretty successful. So we went to the hotel to get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, you little chicken nuggets. I will attach pictures of their dresses later, because I don't know if I described them well enough.

AND AND AND AND AND

I decided this will be a trilogy because I got a really good idea yesterday for the sequels.

So yeah.

Only a few more chapters, I'm excited as hell to write them. :3