Status: Finished & Awaiting a Sequel.

You Can Be My Gorgeous Nightmare.

Secrets & Smooches

"How's this?" I held a blush pink dress up to my body. Monte studied it for a minute, before shooing it away. The guys had all left to get food, and Monte had stayed behind. Lex was getting ready, so he was my only option. He had this uneasy look on his face everytime I glanced at him...it was odd. There was a hint of something else...jealously? I shook my head; it's ridiculous to think that. Why would Monte be jealous?

While I was arguing with myself, Monte had been rummaging through my closet. "This one!" He tossed a dress towards me. With my amazing ninja like reflexes, I caught it and examined it. It was a strapless midnight blue dress with a black lace overlay. Needless to say, it was breathtaking...I don't even remember buying it...

Before I could question it, Monte had handed me some black pumps with a blue rose at each of the toes, and shoved me in the bathroom to change. I DEFINITELY didn't buy these, I thought to myself as I slipped on the dress and heels. Perfect fit. Odd.

Monte's point of view.(:

I knew this was the perfect occasion for the dress and heels I had put in her closet. I bought them for her as a secret present. But she would never know that. The guys would never know that. To her, it will just be a mysterious gift that popped out of no where. I knew the minute I saw the set that they would look amazing on her...
Wait.
Why am I thinking these things? I don't like Gabriella. I just bought them as...a brotherly present. Not a lovey-admirer type present. No way.

Besides, Gab doesn't like me. I'm sure she has a boyfriend, that's why she's getting dressed up. How could she not have a boyfriend? She's gorgeous. Why else would she get dressed up for, rather than a date?

So many questions I couldn't answer, and they were all running through my mind at once. I didn't even notice that Gab had changed, and she was now waiting for my opinion.

My opinion. She wanted my opinion... Think, Monte, think! "Uh..." That's not what I meant by think...way to go Monte.

Gab chuckled and shook her head. "Uhm...do you want me to do your hair?" I asked, sounding more nervous than I would like to.

Back to Gabriella's point of view!(:

He asked to do my hair? Wait, what? Regardless of my confusion, I said yes, and Monte set right off to work. Since my hair was in a messy bun all day, it was pretty horrid looking.

Monte laughed at my hair, which now slightly resembled a poofy lion's mane. "Yeah, yeah, laugh it up, Money. I have to leave soon, hurry and work your magic." He sobered up his laugh for the most part, going to town on my hair.

Soon enough, I was stunning. Monte had straightened my long hair (along with my fringe), and also did my makeup. My bright green eyes shone even brighter now, with a semi thick ring of black kohl, and some voluminousness mascara. Not to mention a gorgeous nude lip gloss.

This was just...I can't even form words. No one will ever believe me if I tell them my entire look for tonight was picked out and done by a guy.
No one.

I noticed he was looking a little nervous since I hadn't said anything yet, so I immediately went to engulf him into a tight hug. "Thank you, Monte!" I said...maybe just a little to enthusiastically. He laughed in response, and hugged me right back. "You're welcome, Gab!"

We both pulled away silently and gazed at each other. My eyes flicked down to his lips and back up to his eyes. So close but so far away, I thought to myself. Monte started to lean in, and I did what I do best. I let my heart take over, and leaned in as well. Our lips touched. It was only a few seconds, but boy, do seconds make a difference.

Only then did we realize what had just happened. We pulled away immediately, avoiding each others' gazes. I could see he felt awkward, and I the same. "Uhm..." Monte was trying to make out something appropriate for the the situation to say, but luckily, Ben's car horn interrupted him. I grabbed my purse, mumbled 'bye' and fled the room.

In the car, I was met by stares, and a million questions.

"Why do you look so flustered?" Ben.

"Did something happen with loverboy?" Lexus.

"Looking good, babe." Danny...

"Did ya'll go for a quickie before you left?" Aaaand Lexus brings it back around.

The car erupted into snickers.

"God no, Lex. Get your mind out of the gutter."

"Don't act like yours isn't right there next to mine!"

"She has a point!" Danny chimed in.

"Can we just drive?!" I was feeling even more awkward with all the attention on me.

Everyone kind of dropped it after I told them it would come up at dinner. With the newfound silence in the car, I pulled out my phone.

To: Ronniebear
I kissed him.

From: Ronniebear
Monte? Details!

To: Ronniebear
Yeh. He did my hair and makeup and picked out my outfit. After he finished, we stared at each other and leaned in, and you know how kissing works.

From: Ronniebear
How long was it?

To: Ronniebear
Jeez, Ron. You're worse than Lex. Only a few seconds, then I basically ran.

From: Ronniebear
You're gonna have to discuss that with him later, you know that?

To: Ronniebear
Yes, father...I'm going to pretend like I don't, for the sake of tonight.

From: Ronniebear
Smartass. What's tonight?

To: Ronniebear
Thanks, I try. & Ben and Danny are taking Lex and I out to dinner to celebrate them being home.

From: Ronniebear
:( Keep Danny away from Lex, she's Ronnie property!

To: Ronniebear
Ahh, I'll let her know that ! & he won't pull anything, you know she loooooooooves you. :3

"WE'RE HERE!" Danny screeched, jumping out of the car before Ben could even park. "Danny! What the hell!" Lex shouted, following after him. "Looks like we're the only normal ones..." I nudged Ben when he appeared from out the car. "Looks so. Shall we?" He offered his elbow, which I gladly linked with mine. And with that, we walked into the restaurant.
♠ ♠ ♠
WEEEE! Two chapters in two hours, ya'll lucky sons of bitches.(: Jokes, ahhhh. This was longer, but still kind of a filler. Although there's finally some Monte-Gab action! I felt it was time for at least one small kiss to happen...so yeh.
Apologies if this is a bit sucky, I didn't plan this one out at all. I just made it up as I went along, so...yeah. Enjoy?