Status: Finished!

A Lifeless Dream

Chapter 15

“So what’s going on between Brian and you?” Lucy asked me

We were sitting in hers and Matt’s backyard. Lucy and I were sitting on the pool our legs in the water while the guys were making hot dogs to the BBQ. After what happened a week ago Brian was distant once again he didn’t even spoke to me when I got here but I didn’t let it destroy my good mood.

“Nothing is going on” I said and stole a glance at him

“You can’t lie to me. I may have to see you for years but that doesn’t mean I don’t know you we were like sisters remember?” Lucy said and I knew I couldn’t get out of this so I decided to tell her the truth. I checked that we are out of earshot before I begun.

“I was in my home the other day and he came…He was drunk so I told him to come in he wasn’t in a state to drive.” I paused and Lucy gave me a nod to continue

“He said that Cynthia cheated on him and that he was going to break up with her and that he got drunk because he was angry.” I looked at him again and he was laughing at something that Jimmy did. “He started to throw up and I took care of him and then we sleep in the same bed… The next morning I woke up and he was making breakfast we ate and we sat on the couch to watch a movie”

“What happened next?” she asked me

“I confronted him because he was avoiding me and he told me that he did it because he was trying to make things right with Cynthia because he wasn’t sure if he wanted to break up with her. I needed him Lucy and he wasn’t there he is the only one that could make me feel safe. We had a fight and he apologize so I forgave him and we sat to continue the movie”

I laid my head on her shoulder and she started rubbing my back something that she knew could soothe me since we were kids.

“I got up during the movie to get something to drink but I got dizzy and he got me before I fell. Before I could think of anything his lips were on mine he kissed me and I felt the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. It was the best feeling in the world it was just me and him but when he pulled away he said that it was a mistake and that is shouldn’t have happened because I was his friend plus he said that he did it because he was upset because of what happened with Cynthia…He wants me only as his rebound girl Lucy” I said and Lucy wiped away a tear that had fallen

“Oh Liss, you have fallen for him and you don’t even know it” she continued to rubbed my back “Don’t worry everything will work out” she said and pulled me into a hug

“I hope so” I said when we broke away

“Come on let’s get something to drink” she said and got up. I mimicked her actions and followed her… a drink could always help

The one drink became two the two became three and the three became four. I wouldn’t say I was drunk I completely understood what was going on around me and I tried not to think about him. It was kind of hard thought because he was sitting on the table across from me. I got up from the table and walked towards the pool sitting down and placing my legs inside the water one more time.

I just sat there watching the water and just thinking. Why he kissed me if he didn’t want to? He only wants me as he rebound girl but have I fallen so hard for him that I could be just that? No I couldn’t. I snapped out of my thoughts when someone came and sat next to me. I didn’t look at to see who it was until I noticed the word “MARL” tattooed across his knuckles and I knew who it was…Brian.

“What do you want?” I asked him not taking my eyes from the water

“I want to talk” he said and I turned my head to look at him

“What is there to talk about Brian? You kissed because you were upset for what happened with
Cynthia you didn’t want it so let’s just forget about it” I said and got up

I walked towards the table and after hurriedly saying goodbye to the guys and saw Lucy staring at me asking me with her own way what was going on I got out of the house and started making my way to my car. That was before I heard Brian calling my name

“Alicia Stop” he yelled and I stopped my actions to wait for him

“What do you want Brian?” I crossed my arms over my chest

“Please I want to explain” he pleaded

“Explain then” I snapped

“Not here come to my place I will explain everything I promise” he said and I gave in

“Ok, I will follow you with my car” I said

“No you had much to drink. Ride with me and you can take your car tomorrow” he said and he offered his hand for me to take.

I nodded and took his hand. I let him lead me to his car and we got in. Apparently his house was only five minutes from Matt’s which I was thankful for because the ride was awkward. His house was bigger that Matt’s seems that Jimmy was right. I got and followed him to the front door and waited until he opened it.

He stepped aside and let me entered first before he followed behind me. He gesture to the living room and I sat on the couch. He took the seat next to me and turned his body so he could face me. I did the same and waited for him to talk.

“Look Alicia what happened the other day was a mistake” my heart shank “but I don’t regret it” Oh…

“It’s just that when I saw you, you were so I don’t know…” he paused “I just wanted to kiss you and I did it” he was looking at me straight in the eyes

“You can’t do thinks like this Brian and then tell me you didn’t know why you did it… You hurt me Brian when you said that you only did it because you were upset of what happened with Cynthia… We don’t know each other for long but damn…” I said and looked to the ground.

“I can’t stay away from you” he cupped my chin and pulled my face up. Before I could answered his lips captured mine in a soft sweet little kiss

“No Brian. You’re going to regret this again and I’m going to be the one who will left broken “I said to him

“I won’t regret this Lissa”

His lips were on mine again but this time with more force. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. The butterflies were here again and I felt a shot of electricity coming thought my body when I felt his hands on my waist pulling me even closer to him. I felt his tongue tracing my bottom lip and I granted him access. We battled for dominance and I felt his mouth leaving mine before he made his way down to my neck.

He lay me down on the couch hovering over me. He started kissing and sucking my neck and I arched to give him better access. I moaned when he found my sweet spot and nipple at it. I cupped his face and brought his lips back to mine kissing him with all the passion I had in me. His tongue was massaging mine and I felt on top of the world while kissing him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist before he got up and started moving up the stairs and towards his bedroom never breaking the kiss. I moan into his mouth causing him to groan. Once in his bedroom he laid me gently on the bed and hovered over me once again. He removed my shirt and started kissing down my neck to my stomach.

“Bri!” I moaned when his teeth gently traced my jaw and he started kissing my neck and collar bone biting gently before his tongue make its way to the place where he had bitten me.

I took off his shirt and I couldn’t help but stare at his muscular chest. I pushed him down and started kissing his jaw and neck. He started to unbutton my shorts and when he pulled the zipper down he said something that made me froze in my place. Memories came back and I couldn’t move. He leaned down to kiss me but I pushed him away.

“What’s wrong?” he frowned

“You called me Ali” I said still frozen

“So?” he arched and eyebrow

“He called me Ali” I said and turned my head not wanting him to see my tears

“Hey…look at me” he cupped my face and whipped the tears with his thumbs.

“I’m not him Alicia…I’m not going to hurt you. Do you trust me?” he said

“Yes” I love you

“Good” he smiled a smiled which I returned and he kissed me again this time gently.

I removed his jeans leaving him in his boxers as I was let in my black lacy bra and panties. He started kissing down my leg leaving ghost kisses all over it until he reached my things he kissed the inside of them and then he removed my bra throwing in to the floor.

“God you’re so beautiful” he removed the hair from my face and looked me in the eyes

He then took one nipple in his mouth while he teased the other with his hand causing me to moan. I wanted him, I needed him. I needed his touch it was the only think that could make me feel better. Brian was the only man that could make me feel this way. After he gave my other nipple the same treatment he started kissing his way down my stomach until he reached the waist line of my panties. He looked at me silently asking for approval. I nodded and he removed my panties.

“Trust me ok” he said and I nodded

“Ah!” I moaned when he pushed one finger inside of me

He started moving it slow at first but then he picked up his pace. Several moans left my mouth and Brian kissed me again shoving his tongue into my mouth.

“Brian” I almost screamed when he added another finger and he started rubbing me with his thumb

“You like that baby?” he asked with a husky voice

“Yes. Yes. Don’t stop Bri” I moaned out and I could feel him smirking

I could feel my walls clenching around his fingers and I knew I wouldn’t last long. He started moving faster and faster and he curled his fingers hitting my g-spot causing a scream of pleasure to escape my lips.

“Brian” I screamed when he hit my spot again and I came hard around his fingers.

He removed his fingers and licked them clean before he kissed me letting me taste me in his mouth. While we kissed I cupped his hard member causing him to groan into my mouth. He broke the kiss to remove his boxers and placed himself between my legs.

“Are you ready?” he asked me and I nodded

He pushed himself into me and we both moaned. He was gentle and careful not to hurt me and I was thankful for that. He was moving slow inside of me and he leaned down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders pulling him closer to me.

“Faster” I moaned into his ear and he obeyed.

He started moving faster and I wrapped my legs around his waist to pull him closer to me. He hit my g-stop and my nails gripped his shoulders making him groan.

“Fuck!” he said and I could feel him getting closer

“Ah! Bri! “I cried out when he hit my spot again

He started rubbing me with his thumb again and my walls clench around making me reached my climax for the second time. I could feel Brian’s moves getting sloppier and after a few more thrusts he reached his climax too. We were both trying to catch our breaths, he rolled over to the side of the bed and he pulled me with him making me lay my head on his chest.

“That was amazing” he said still panting

“It was” I was tracing paths with my finger on his chest and I saw him shiver under my touch making me smile

He pulled me closer to him and kissed the side of my head before his light snores filled the room. I couldn’t realize what had just happened. I thought it was just a dream; I turned my head to look at him again making sure everything was real. I kissed his forehead slightly and I wrapped one arm around his waist snuggling closer to him while I laid my head on his chest. I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat with a big smile on my face
♠ ♠ ♠
A BIG thank you to:
gothique4
SynxDeepxInxYour
aimilia_foREVer
a-b 3
for leaving a comment! you guys are awesome :D
Also thanks to the ones that recommended and subscrigbed to my story!

ALICIA

Ok guys lets make a deal if I get 5 comments I will update the next chapter tomorrow! how does that sound??? ;)

SO LEAVE A COMMENT


LOVE YOU GUYS