Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

I Can't Wait To See Your Brilliant Face

~My P.O.V.~
I open my eyes, the first thing I see is my brown colored wood closet. I felt someone snuggled on me, I turned around and saw my love. He looked so precious when sleeping. I turned back around to see what time it was, 6:02 am.
I had school today, finally. But I didn’t want to leave my prince home alone. I wish he could be 17 again and come to school with me. Unfortunately, that can’t happen until probably the future when time machines are made. Thinking about the future, I could see Vic and I grow old together. I hope it happens.
I took a deep breath, I heard someone then say, “Good morning.” I accidently woke him up, “Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry. Did I wake you up dear?” “No, it’s okay. Really.” I sighed, “Well okay, good morning to you too.” I kissed his nose. He scrunched it up a little, I died of so much adoarbleness.
Vic rubbed his face, “Babe, you should start getting ready. You have school today.” I sat up and stretched, and of course, that ‘sex noise’ that you make when you stretch came out of my mouth. I got off my bed. Vic gave me a look, like a ‘let’s get sexy’ look. He winked at me. I giggled. He did also. He got up too, placing his hands on my hips and kissed me.
I let go, “I have to shower. I feel gross.” “Okay then, I’ll just be here.” I smiled at him and I went to my bathroom.
I stayed on the shower for who knows how long, I haven’t felt so good in a while. I could stay in the shower for an while ‘cause of it’s warmth. But I couldn’t so I just stayed for 10.
I got out, wrapping myself and my hair in a towel and exited, Vic was still in my room. I stared at him, “Uhm, babe.” “Yeah?” “Can you like, leave, please? For like 5 minutes.” “Awe, but I wanna pick out your outfit.” He gave me his puppy dog face.
My ovaries.
I let him stay, I couldn’t deny that face.
I put some music on, Youth by Daughter.
Vic was going through my closet, looking for something for me to wear.
I sat on my bed for an approximate 6 minutes until Vic finally picked my outfit, my ‘Believe In Yourself’ tank, blue jeans ripped at both knee areas, and my all black vans.
He put the outfit on my bed, he gave me a smile and left.
I start getting ready. I looked into the mirror, I liked the outfit he picked.
I go brush and blow dry my hair. My red hair glistened, I loved it so much. Probably the only feature I love about myself. I come into the living room, Vic is there sitting. I tap his shoulder. He got up and examined me, “You look beautiful.” I blushed. I tell him to come with me to go out to eat.
We go to McDonald’s for breakfast. It was peaceful, I liked it.
We go back home. Mike and Tony are awake, “Morning guys.” “Morning” we say back. “Where are you going missy?” Tony asked. “I have to go to school. Yay.” I was happy, but I was so tired that I didn’t sound like I was. I said to Vic, “I’m gonna brush my teeth and you can drop me off.” He nodded.
I brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag. I got my headphones, phone and iPod from their chargers and we left.
~Vic’s P.O.V.~
My princess and I were at her school. It looked big, but that’s how all high schools looked.
I looked at her, she looked sad, “You okay?” “Yeah, just worried about what might happen today.” I held her chin so she could look at me, “Don’t worry. You have your friends to protect you. If something goes extremely wrong, you call or text me and I’ll come pick you up. Okay?” She nodded, I gave her a small peck on her lips, “I love you.” “I love you too.” She got her bag and got out of the car.
I was worried about my baby too.
I saw a couple girls go up to Lorena, they looked famliliar. They were the girls that were with her when I first laid my eyes on her. They all hugged her and saw a few crying.
I smiled at the sight of this, I went home soon after.
I couldn't wait to see her come home.
I got a little confused on the way home, but I still managed to make it.
I came home with news from my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
a short chapter. not much but wanted to update the next chapter with something great. ^-^
probably not gonna update tomorrow 'cause i have plans with my sisters.
i'll probably update on monday. (: