Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

Maybe We're Just Having Too Much Fun.

~My P.O.V.~
“Lorena, what happened?” “We haven’t seen you in forever!” “We thought you were like kidnapped or something and taken away forever.” “We missed you so much!” “Oh my God, please don’t ever leave us again.”
All my friends hugged me as tight as they could. I shouted, “GUYS! I’m fragile you know.” “Oh yeah, sorry.” They responded.
I smiled at them and gave them a hug back, “So did I miss anything?”
“Yeah! You missed a shitload, Lorena!” Kris shouted. “Sucks that I didn’t get to see Genesis in that costume for the whole school day.” Karina tapped my shoulder and handed me her phone. It was on YouTube, the video it was on was called ‘A Mascot’s ‘Marvelous’ Day At Clark High’. My mind went crazy, Karina recorded her whole day into a 6 minute video? “Oh my God, THANK YOU KARINA.” I gave her a huge hug, almost bringing her off her feet, just to her toes. “Oh gosh, your welcome.”
I watched the whole video and it was just too hilarious. I still wished I was there to see it. This was probably the second best thing that’s ever happened.
The school bell went off. I’m already sad that I had to leave Vic, but now I’m suffering more because of school?! Great.
I was still worried about what might happen today, but I had my friends to protect me. Kris, Karina, Patty, Autumn, and I walked in arms linked and entered.
When we walked through the double doors, everyone, and I mean everyone, looked at me. I looked at my friends, their faces were blank. So I just looked at everyone and smiled.
They came rushing towards me. I’m guessing they know what’s going on with my life. They all said they were happy for me, and are asking me advice, basically about what’s going on with me and Vic.
Today actually might be a good day.
~Vic’s P.O.V.~
The guys were on the couch, Mike was the only one standing. They all had smiles on their faces. I was anxious now, “Hey guys, what’s going on?”
They all shout, “WE’RE PLAYING SOUNDWAVE!”
“What?! Seriously? Oh God, this is amazing!” “I know right?!” Jaime jumped, hugged, and lifted me up. We all laughed. Mike soon said, “Awe man, we should celebrate!” Jaime and Tony said that we should. I thought that we should, too. It’s been awhile since I had real fun, not that I didn’t think being with my princess isn’t fun at all.
Mike grabbed us a few beers and we drank them all until empty. Jaime asked, “When should we go out?” “I wanna bring Lorena with us, is that alright?” “Yeah, sure. She should learn how us Pierce The Veils party anyway.”
I was so excited about us playing Soundwave. It’s the biggest music festival in Australia. I’ve been there before, it’s amazing.
Lorena. . .Australia. . .oh no.
I had to leave her. I can’t, I don’t want to. I can’t ever leave her side. I made a commitment. I can’t be on the other side of the world while she’s on the other. I just can’t. but it’s not until next year, so I’ll have a lot of time to be with her and to think about this.
I looked at my watch, it was already noon. I texted her.
‘Hey. How’s school so far?’ Felt like a second later she responded. I loved that. ‘Great actually. Which im shocked about. o: How was your morning?’ ‘It was good, but when you get here, in my arms, it’ll be perfect. <3’ ‘Aww babe. <3’ ‘I miss you. :c’ ‘Aww, I miss you too. I’ll be out of school in an hour. I’ll be home as soon as you know it. (:’ ‘Okay baby. I’ll see you soon. <3’ ‘See you soon. <3’
~My P.O.V.~
I stared at the clock all of last period. Although I had a great day at school, I wanted to get the hell out of here already. I wanted to see my prince, and be in his arms. His big muscly arms. I never liked guys with huge biceps and all, I pretty much go for skinny guys. But I’ve always accepted it on Vic, so it’s all good.
I texted Vic telling him to come and get me.
I had my backpack on already, I sat at the desk nearest at the door, I was already in my position to run out when the bell went off.
Then it happened.
I ran out of the classroom and went outside.
A bunch of people were running after me, oh god. They probably knew he was gonna come.
Vic was outside already, waiting for me. I ran towards him. We both hugged each other and he lifted me up into the air. “I missed you!” I shouted. “I missed you too.” He gave me a small peck on my lips.
“C’mon, we have to go. Practically the whole student body is after me. Probably for you.” “Okay, let’s go.”
We got into the car really quick. By the time Vic started the car, everyone was outside. They were all in front of the car, screaming. Vic lifted two fingers up, or the peace sign, to everyone and smiled. He drove off quick after.
Vic held my hand, “So how was it?” “It was actually good.” “How?” “Well everyone is telling me that they’re happy for me, they’re asking for advice and yeah.” “Sounds like a good day to me.” “They all actually want to meet you.” “Like, they want me to come to school with you?” “Yeah.” “Hmm, maybe I will. Tomorrow.” “Okay, love you.” “I love you too.”
We got home, it sounded crazy loud from inside. ‘What are the guys up to now?’ I walked in on the guys…dancing…to the most Mexican music I’ve ever heard, “What’s all this guys?” Tone answered, “Just pumping ourselves up for tonight.” “Tonight?” I was confused, “What’s going on tonight?”
Vic grabbed my waist, “Babe, we’re playing Soundwave.” I was in shock, happy shock though. “Really?! THIS IS AMAZING. OH MY GOD. I’m so happy for you guys.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. “Thank you, that’s why the guys are pumping their selves up. We’re going out to celebrate.” “You guys didn’t go earlier?” Jaime shouted happily, “We wanted to wait for you!” “Awe, thanks guys.” “Now go get ready babe.” “Okay, I will.”
I couldn’t wait to celebrate about the guys being on Soundwave. It’s so amazing. It’s like Australia’s version Warped Tour! I was so happy for the guys.
I came into my room, and put on the new dress I received a few months back. I never wore it, there was never a special occasion coming when I got it, so why wear it? But now I finally get to.
I did my everyday makeup, eyeliner. Put on my everyday shoes, black vans and I let my hair down.
I heard a knock on my door. “Come in.” “Hey, I was wonde-“ It was Vic, he was still in his normal clothes. When I saw him, he just gave me a blank look. He looked like he was going to be in tears. “You look stunning. You’re gorgeous. No, you’re perfect. My perfect princess.” He gave me his adorable grin. “Awe, thanks dear,” I kissed his cheek. “So what did you need?” “Oh, nothing. I just wanted to see you before I started getting ready.” “Babe, we live under the same roof. You see me every day.” “I know, but still.” “Awe, well here I am.” He chuckled, “Well I’m gonna start getting ready.” I nodded and he left.
Tonight should be interesting, well fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
well i finally updated. this chapter really isn't much. i'm sorry. but i have more bad news, i'm gonna be in california all weekend so i probably won't be able to update the next chapter. but i'll soon have one up on tuesday. (:
feedback?