Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

I Breathe You In With Smoke In The Backyard Lights.

~Vic’s P.O.V.~
I was in my bedroom, wondering what to wear. Honestly, I had no idea what to wear. I didn’t know if I should go casual or go all fancy. The guys looked casual; I thought I should of also. I put on a flannel, shorts, and my beanie. I go fix my hair, utter awkwardness, and brush my teeth. I wash my face with cold water. Tone came through the door, “Hey, time to go.” “Alright, I’ll be out.”
I grab my cell phone and head out with everyone else.
Mike asked us all, “You guys ready?” “Mhm.” “I’m driving since I’m the one who knows how to celebrate and have a good time with my boys.”
I held Lorena’s hand, “Ready?” She nodded.
We came outside and got into the car. Jaime put on ‘The Big Empty’ by For The Fallen Dreams. We all sang our hearts out.
Mike started driving towards the strip, to The Venetian casino. He parked the car & we all got out & entered. He leads us towards a club. Lorena tapped Mike’s shoulder, “Uhm, remember I’m here, Mike.” “Don’t worry about it.” She gave a huge sigh. I was actually getting worried now.
~My P.O.V.~
I had a real grip on Vic’s hand. It didn’t bother him though. I was nervous about going into a club. For one, I wasn’t 21. Two, there’s gonna be so many people drinking so I’ll be surrounded by a lot of alcohol. And three, WHAT IF I LOSE SOMEONE OR WHAT IF I GET LOST? But more importantly, Vic. What if someone gets him drunk and he meets a girl and just forgets about me?
No, he wouldn’t. He loves me. I trust him. Hopefully he does too.
I’m nervous. Very nervous. You have no idea.
We were in line for the entrance of the club. I couldn’t get the name ‘cause we were right under it. It looked small from the outside, but it’ll probably end up as huge as a mansion like it does on TV.
I’m guessing the person who checks everyone’s ID is friends with Mike ‘cause he immediately just let us in. Wow.
Well I was right, it was HUGE. There were lasers and flashing lights everywhere. The DJ blasted really loud music that I wasn’t really into. But I had to get over it for tonight. “NOW IT’S TIME FOR THE REAL FUN.” Mike shouted at us, I could barely hear him but at least I can understand him.
We stayed together, thank God. We all came to the bar. Mike asked the bartender for a few beers, 5 to be exact. Oh God, please don’t make me drink it.
The bartender gave us our beers. Everyone opened it and chugged it down while I was the only one who still hasn’t even touched it. Tony said to me, “Hey, Lorena, drink your beer before I do.” I slid my beer to him, he gave me a look. “Take it.” he insisted. He opened it and chugged it down. “Hey, bartender! Can we get some more?!” Mike shouted. He gave them more beers, of course.
The guys were almost on the verge of being drunk, except Vic. He stopped after his third drink. Mike bought a few cigarettes & smoked almost half of them. I worry about Mike’s health, I always have. But it’s his body and he’ll do what he wants.
A couple girls came up to us. Guess what they were? Sluts, of course. They were both wearing clothing that didn’t cover enough of their bodies. I don’t even think they were wearing a bra.
They asked the guys if they wanted to dance, there was 4 of them. The brunette asked Vic but he said, “Sorry, I already have someone.” She gave me a look like if she’s gonna kill me but I really didn’t care. The guys went dancing with the girls, it got me mad but I can’t be their mom and tell them what and what not to do.
I watched the Mike, Jaime, and Tone dance with them. I couldn’t stand it. I ignored it and turned around to see Vic with two beers. I told him, “Babe, I don’t drink.” “I know, but at least try one.” I stared at it for a while. He put them on the counter, cupped my face, and whispered, “Don’t worry. I’ll protect you. Okay?” I was surprised that I heard it clearly. “Okay.” He grinned.
He opened our beers and gave me mine. It smelled really gross, like road kill or something, but that’s what all alcohol smells. I drank a couple gulps. It burned my throat a little. But I got over it and finished the rest of the bottle and my throat didn’t burn as much anymore and it didn’t taste bad anymore.
Vic gave me a look and just smiled, “So?” “It’s okay, I guess.” “Want another one to get rid of the taste?” “Sure.”
I chugged the whole bottle. Tasteless. I didn’t know if I was those easily drunk people or those people that needed to drink like 6 bottles to get drunk. But we’ll see what happens. Maybe I would get drunk soon ‘cause it’s my first time. I don’t know honestly. Vic asked me shyly, “Do you want to dance?” Oh shit, “I don’t know how.” “Don’t worry about it. Neither do I. C’mon.” He took my and led me to the dance floor.
We were walking through the people. What? “Vic, what are we doing?” “We’re going dancing.” “Then why are we out of the dance floor?” “You’ll see.”
We were at an empty spot of the club. No one was there, it was literally empty. “Here, put this on.” He handed me an earphone. I put it on and he put one on. Vic took out his iPhone and put on ‘If I’m James Dean Then You’re Audrey Hepburn Acoustic’ by Sleeping With Sirens. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked up at him and smiled. He is so cute when it comes to doing romantic things. I wrap my arms around his neck and we started slow dancing. We thought we were ridiculous dancing ‘cause we both don’t know how to do it. But we just went with it.
~Vic’s P.O.V.~
I thought this was a perfect moment, even if it was in a club that smelled like cigarettes and alcohol. We danced slowly to the rhythm of the music, it was peaceful. Lorena would look down sometimes, I know that she was smiling. I could tell she was happy with me. And I’m happy with her. I always will be. Nothing or no one can make me as happy as I am when I’m with her.
She would mess up sometimes during our dance, which I thought was cute. She would sometimes step on my shoes, trip over my foot, or go the wrong way. I love how she made mistakes.
She looked so beautiful tonight. She looked like such an angel. I love her big brown eyes, her bright red hair, her cute little button nose, her small pink lips, her rosy cheeks, I love everything about her. Her smile, her laugh, the way she mistakes things, I just love her so much.
I couldn’t help but just lift her chin up and kiss her deeply. I brought her closer to me and held her tight so she would seem like I could never let go of her. Which I can probably do.
We let go and she placed her head on my chest. She softly said, “I love you, Vic.” I love hearing those words come out of her mouth. I said, “I love you, Lorena.” She held me tight, “How long do you think we’ll last?” “I don’t know but hopefully we’ll last forever. I don’t ever want to lose you. Baby, you belong with me.”
She covered her mouth and started crying. She put her hands down and started smiling. I wiped her tears off. “My makeup isn’t waterproof so I probably look like a mess right now. Do I?” “It doesn’t matter. You look beautiful whether you think you aren’t.” She kissed me softly after, “This night is amazing.” “I’m glad you thought it was.” I grabbed wine from the fridge near us and opened it, “To Soundwave.” “To Soundwave.” We drank out of the bottle until it was empty.
I checked what time it was, it was 11:54 pm. “Almost midnight,” She looked at me. “do you wanna get out of here?” She responded with, “Sure.”
I picked her up and left through the back. We got a room at the casino next door. Surprisingly, I wasn’t drunk after 4 beers and wine.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG, I HAVEN'T PUT UP A CHAPTER IN LIKE A WEEK AND I'M SO SORRY. I haven't been able to write a new chapter 'cause of school. -.- but I'M BACK NOW. i'll have a new chapter up by this weekend.
feedback? (: