Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

Sometimes The Moon Looks Brighter Than The Sun.

~My P.O.V.~
When the elevator doors opened, Vic picked me up like the newlyweds do, and took us to our room.
He carefully put me on the bed and he threw himself after. We turned, facing each other. We both gave each other smiles. I love his smile, his smiles brightens my whole day. He started stoking my cheek. A shiver went down my spine. He noticed and let out a chuckle. I punched him softly, “Hungry?” “Starving.” “Let’s call room service for a pizza.” “Okay.”
Vic picked up the phone that was on the lamp stand, “Hello? Uhm, yes, we’d like a pizza to room 506. Thank you, bye.”
I asked him, “Wanna watch a movie?” “Sure.” I turn on the TV and look for a movie that’s on. I stopped on a channel where 21 Jump Street was playing. We decided to watch that, thank God it barely started.
We heard a knock on the door a few minutes later. I get off the bed and open the door to see a man in his work uniform with our pizza. He gave me a blank look. Guessing he’s one of those people who just take everything seriously. I paid for the pizza and he handed it to me. I close the door and come back to bed. “YEAH, PIZZA TIME.” Vic shouted. “Oh my God, calm down.” I laughed.
We enjoyed our pizza, watching the movie, laughing so much and loud. We probably woke up everyone who was sleeping. The thought of that made us laugh more.
I haven’t had this much with a loved one for a while, I missed that.
It was 2 in the morning and our movie was finished. “Hey, we should go get the guys. It’s getting kinda late and I’m worried about them.” “Okay, let’s go.”
~Vic’s P.O.V.~
We left our room, checked out, and came back to the club.
By the time we got there, it was getting a little empty but it was still packed. We decided to split up and look for Tony and Jaime. I already knew where Mike was, the bar. So I came there and of course, I see Mike. “Mike, hey, you okay?” He looked like he wasn’t. “Yeah man, I’m great. I’m just so happy right now.” “When are you not when you’re drunk?” I sat him down. Lorena came soon with Jaime and he looked perfectly fine. Thank God but WHERE’S TONY?! I tell to Lorena, “Stay here with the guys while I go look for Tony, okay?” “Sir yes, sir.” I laughed but came back to serious mode, “Please make sure they don’t leave your sight.” She nodded and I ran off.
I searched the whole place. “TONY?! TONY, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!” I kept screaming from the top of my lungs. I get so worried about Tony the most since he’s the youngest. I soon came to the lounge and I see him making out with the girl he was dancing with. My thoughts right now = WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?
I pulled Tony and he too, is drunk. Great. “Vic, what are you doing?” “Saving you, what’s it look like?” “Can I just have some fun for once?” “TONY, YOU’RE DRUNK. WE’RE LEAVING. OKAY?” “NO.” His breath smelled disgusting. Ew. “I didn’t have to do this, but you leave me no choice.” I picked him up and put him over my shoulder. He kept hitting my back, “Vic, no. . .put. . .me. . .down. I wanna. . .” and passed out after. That made this so much easier.
I came back to Lorena and thankfully, the guys are still with her. She gave me a smile. “Let’s go guys. Seems like we all had fun for tonight.” Jaime put Mike under his arm and we left.
We came to the car and put Mike, Tony, and Jaime in the back. Lorena’s in the passenger seat and I was driving.
While driving home, I turn around and see how the guys are doing, Tone’s already passed out and so is Mike now. I look at Jaime, he’s just doing his regular thing; staring out the window. “Jaime, you okay?” “Yeah.” I glanced away.
Lorena put on a song that I’ve never heard of in my life. It sounded calm though. “Who is this?” “Crystal Castles. Never heard of them?” “Nope.” “They’re really good,” she gave a small laugh, “This is like, the only calm song they’ve made though.” “What do their other songs sound like?” “I’ll show you tomorrow.” “Alright.”
We finally made it home at 3. Jaime grabbed Tony out of the car and I took Mike. We all came inside and dropped them on the couch. Lorena and I went to her room, well I guess it’s our room now. She threw herself on her bed, “UGH, I HAVEN’T MISSED MY BED THIS MUCH.” I took off my beanie and shoes and sat by her bed, “Tired?” “Yes.” Her sleepy voice is too irresistible. I take off my flannel and she stares at me with a blank expression. Yeah, I’m not wearing an undershirt, meaning I’m shirtless. I could tell she was trying to hold back her inner fangirl. I crawl into bed with her, wrap my arms around her. “Good night beautiful.” She turned to me and said, “Good night love.” She softly kissed me and was cuddling me. I kissed her head and after that I fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
another short chapter. :b SORRY. :(