Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

I'm Sorry But I've Made Up My Mind.

~My P.O.V.~
*3 months later*
I open my eyes and of course, the first thing I see is my closet. I rub my eyes for a bit. I feel Vic’s arms wrapped around me. I turned around to look at him. He’s still asleep. I bring myself closer to him so our skin can touch. I draw circles on his chest, he breathes hard. I stroke his cheek a couple times. This is one of those perfect moments. I love waking up in Vic’s arms, I just love it so much. You have no idea.
It’s 9 am. Friday morning. I have no school today, thankfully. I finally have a 3 day weekend with my prince.
I’m very excited about this month because it’s gonna be our 3 month anniversary in a week. I remember, of course. I hope Vic does.
I get up out of bed and put on my sweater.
I hear a groan. I turn around and see Vic awake. He’s up and stretching. He gets out of bed and comes towards me. He holds my chin, kisses me and says, “Good morning.” I wrap my arms around his body, hugging him and say “Good morning.” back.
I pull away from him and play drums on his chest. He laughs, “What are you doing?” “Nothin’.” He grabs my wrists and holds my hands, “Let’s go eat.”
Mike, Tony, and Jaime were out. They’ve been gone since last night. I have no idea why. Even Vic doesn’t know. My parents were out of town for some business meeting for their job so they’ve been gone too. So it’s just been Vic and I for a little. Mom and Dad said they were gonna be gone for a while, but not how many days. The guys left early last night, like around 4 in the morning. Probably went on a road trip or something. But Vic told me that they’d be back by tomorrow.
I started blasting Crystal Castles on the iHome in the kitchen. I got Vic to start listening to them and he loves them.
We started making breakfast for each other while singing our hearts out to CC.
We finished making our breakfast, we brought it to the table and I brought us apple juice. We dig into our food, basically being fatasses, which we love doing together. During eating, Vic mentioned, “Hey, have you ever thought about going out? Like a road trip, vacation, camping?” “No. I never thought about it. Why?” “I just thought that we should.” He gave me his incredibly adorable smirk. “Sure. Why not?” “Okay, let’s leave tomorrow?” “Uhm, yeah. Okay.” “Let’s start packing after.”
~Vic’s P.O.V.~
*The next day*
I’m up and early. 5 am. I really disliked waking up early but it just has to happen. I look at my angel, who is still asleep. She looked so precious in her sleep. But I had to wake her up. I shake her and she wakes up. She grunted, “Don’t wake me up.” “Baby, I wish I didn’t have to but c’mon. It’s our vacation/camping day!” She gets up, rubbing her eyes and face, “Today?” “Yes, c’mon babe. Please! I’ll beg all day if I have to.” “Ugh, fine. Fine.” “YAY. Okay, get dressed so we can leave.”
She gets out of bed and starts getting ready, I do the same.
*30 minutes later*
“Ready?” “Yeah.” “You have everything packed?” “Mhm, double checked everything.” “Okay then, let’s go.” I grab the car keys and put our suitcases in the back of the car. We get in the car and she starts blasting Memphis May Fire on the radio.
*3 hours into the car ride*
Lorena asked, “Where are we going anyway?” “Ever heard of Big Bear?” “Yeah, I went during summer vacation. And you went a week after me.” “Really?” “Yeah, I got really mad and upset.” “Why?” “What if I saw you the week AFTER I went and not BEFORE you did?” I took her hand and kissed it, “Don’t worry about it. At least we finally met, right?” “Yeah. I’m really happy we met.” “I am too.” She laughed. “Now, keep your eyes on the road, man!”
*2 more hours*
Lorena runs out of the car and well, trips but gets up happily and shouts, “FINALLY. WE’RE HERE. OH MY FUCKING GOD.” I start laughing then she does too. “Babe, calm down. Haha, let’s go get a room.” She nods and holds my hand while we enter the hotel.
I got a reservation for a room yesterday so it didn’t take long. The girl working at the desk gave us our room key and we ran out to get our luggage. “So how long are we gonna be here?” “A couple days, maybe a week,” Her face lit up after I said that. “Why?” “Just wondering.”
Incase she’s starting to wonder, yes, I know about our 3 month anniversary. I’ve had relationships this long, but it was nothing like mine with Lorena. I’ve never felt so comfortable and happy with one person in my whole life. I really want to spend the rest of my life with her. Call me crazy, but I don’t think I could really give a fuck but, I’ve finally decided that I want to marry her.
We get to the room and put our bags on our bed. She lays on the bed and asks me, “Before we do anything, CAN WE PLEASE EAT? I’M STARVING AND WE HAVEN’T ATE.” “Okay, okay, we will. Where do you wanna eat?” “Taco Bell!” “Okay then, let’s go.”
We decided going walking ‘cause we were tired of being in the car.
The walk wasn’t that far. Just 20 minutes. When we get there it’s full of people. They must really love those Taco Bell tacos. When we finally get to the cashier, we order and it seemed like we ordered everything off the menu ‘cause of how hungry we were. When our food was ready, we stuff our food into our mouths being our usual fatass selves. We love doing that together.
Soon after that, we came back to our hotel and watched movies the rest of the day. We thought we should start having fun tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
is it getting good now? you guys hopefully love the next chapter. :D
feedback? (: