Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

(True Love Comes From More Than Just The Heart)

~My P.O.V.~
*a week later*
This past week has been so amazing. Vic and I went water skiing, took a helicopter tour, went to “Magic Mountain” (haha, not Six Flags), ice skating (Vic fell on a lot), parasailing, and a lot more. We just had so much fun this past week.
I was so excited about tomorrow, it’s finally the day; our 3 month anniversary. Hopefully we do something really special. I’m such a sucker for romance, you have no idea.
It was almost 10 and we were getting sleepy. Vic got undressed while I put on shorts and a tank top to sleep in. We slipped into bed and we wrapped ourselves around each other. We gave each other our good night kisses and fell fast sleep after.
*Next morning*
I’m awake. I’m on the floor, don’t know why. I probably fell when I was asleep. I really hate when that happens. It used to happen a lot when I was younger but weird that it’s happening now.
I look at the clock and it’s almost 10 am. Oh God, we really sleep for a long time. I put speakers near Vic but not too close, he might get mad at me. I plug in my iPod and I start blasting “All I Want” by A Day To Remember.
He wakes up screaming and falls off the bed. I started laughing, “Oh my God, that was too funny.” He gives me a glare, “You think this is funny, eh? I’ll show you funny. C’mere!” He comes at me and pins me to the ground. It hurt but not that much. We’re staring at each other. He starts drowning me in kisses. Then he starts tickling me, which I hate ‘cause I’m a really ticklish person. “Okay, okay, BABE! STOP PLEASE. I’M DYING.” “SAY YOU LOVE ME.” “OKAY, I LOVE YOU.” He stops, “How much?” I sit up, “More than you can imagine.” Without making a cheesy move, he just comes straight at me, holds my face and kisses me deeply. He broke the kiss. Our foreheads were close together. My eyes were still closed, until they flung open when I heard Vic say, “Happy three months, baby.” I’m glad me remembers. I wrap my arms around Vic’s neck, hugging him. When I let go I say, “Happy three months, my love.” “Three months with the most amazing girl. I couldn’t ask for anything more. I love you.” “I love you too.”
Vic and I are in the kitchen making breakfast for ourselves. When we finish making it, we eat in in the living room while watching TV. While we’re eating, I ask him, “So what are we planning on doing today?” “I don’t know. What do you wanna do, babe?” “I don’t know either, but after we’re done having our fun, can we go to dinner?” “Of course.” “Oh! How about we go to Disneyland? It’s not that far from here. We should go.” “Sure, I haven’t been there in a while. Let’s go.” “Okay, let’s start getting ready and pack up.”
I took a shower quickly and after that, Vic did next. I put on my second best outfit; sleeveless black and white top, turquoise shorts, and my vans. I put my hair up but I leave the bottom half down. While I finish putting on make-up, Vic comes in our room with his tan shorts, SD tank, vans and in his usual snapback. HE IS SO ADORABLE, I SWEAR. “Ready?” “Yupp. I’ll just get my bag and we’ll get going.” “I’m gonna go return the room key.” “’Kay, I’ll see you in the car.”
He left after. I go get my bag and put my suitcase in the back of the car. His stuff is already there. Today is going to be perfect. I can already imagine how this is all going to work out.
I’m in the car waiting for Vic to come. I check what time it is and realized I should call Kris since I haven’t talked to her in a while. I dial her number and the phone stars ringing. Ringing. More ringing. Finally, she answers on the last ring, “Hello?” “Hey!” “Oh my gosh, hey! We haven’t talked in forever!” “I know!” “What’s up? What’s going on with your life? How are you and Vic?” “Okay, today is our three month anniversary.” “Awe.” “I know right? We’re going to Disneyland to celebrate and then have dinner after.” “That sounds amazing. I’d kill for a day like that.” “I remember when I used to. Now it’s finally happening.” “Well I’m really happy for you two.” “Thank you.”
I hear a car door slam closed. It scared me actually. It was Vic, “Hey, who are you talking to?” Kris then asked, “Who is that? Is it Vic?” I answer to Kris, “Yeah.” and I answer to Vic, “It’s Kris.” Vic then said, “Oh, put her on speaker. I wanna say hi.” He turns on the car and starts driving. “Okay.” I do as he says, “Okay, Kris, you’re on speaker.” Vic says to Kris, “Hey Kris!” “Hey!” “What’s up?” “Just getting ready for work. Thank God Lorena called at the right moment before I actually got there.” “Whoa, lucky.” “I know.” “Where do you work anyway?” “Where every hipster works. Starbucks.” “I ask her for coffee almost every day.” “Hey, you shouldn’t be taking advantage of your best friend.” “Nah, it’s okay. I’d probably do the same if Lorena worked at Starbucks too.” We all started laughing. “So Vic. I heard you spent three months with my best friend here, eh.” “Yeah, it’s great. I love spending every second with her.” I blushed, “Babe.” “Baby!” “You two get a room, haha. Well I gotta get to work now. I’ll talk to you guys soon.” “Okay, have a great day! Bye.” “Bye.”
~Vic’s P.O.V.~
*2 and a half hours after the car ride*
I see the Disneyland Resort sign and I hear Lorena shout loudly, “OH MY GOD BABE, WE’RE HERE. I HAVEN’T BEEN HERE EVER SINCE I WAS LIKE THIRTEEN. I CAN BE A KID AGAIN, OH MY GOD. I LOVE LIFE.” I tell her to calm down, she can’t. I love seeing her so happy. It makes me happy. I was excited to be here too. I’ll have so much fun with my princess.
We park the car, I make sure she gets out first so I could get the ring. I was nervous but I was ready to ask her tonight.
Lorena had a smile on her face on the way there. We go to Disneyland Park first. She would hold my hand tightly, but I didn’t mind it.
We first go to the Haunted Mansion; she picked out the first ride. We’ve never been on that ride so we don’t know what to expect. She screamed a few times. We went to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Peter Pan’s Flight, Autopia, Matterhorn Bobsleds, Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin, we also saw a few princesses and other characters. Lorena would take a photo with them all.
After that, we went to California Adventures. We went on the Golden Zephyr, Goofy’s Sky School, Toy Story Mania, Tower Of Terror, oh God, I screamed so much on that ride. I would hold on to Lorena on that ride. She would scream and hold on to me too. We got really wet on Grizzly River Run, she really didn’t like getting wet but hey, that’s the purpose of that ride. We saved the best for last; California Screamin’
I was terrified of this ride when I was younger. But now I’m a big boy, I can’t believe I said that. I’m not scared. Psh.
While we were in line for California Screamin’, I saw a group of friends who a few were in my band’s shirt. I got nervous ‘cause what if they saw me, they’d go crazy and I don’t want that on my special day with my girl.
I get a good look at their faces incase if I ever see them again. The girl with the brunette hair turns at me. Shit, shit, SHIT! She comes towards me. I turn around and I feel her tap my shoulder. Lorena gives me a stern look and tells me to turn around. I do as she says. The brunette hair colored girl says to me, “Are you Vic Fuentes of Pierce The Veil?” I nod. “Oh my God! I love your band and music. You guys are my heros! Can I get a photo with you?” I look at Lorena, she smiles at me. The girl looks at her she gasps, “Isn’t that Lorena?” Lorena says yes to her. “I’m Lindsey, by the way. Can I get a photo with both of you? It’d mean the world to me.”
Lorena looked shocked. She looked like she wanted to cry. I hugged her. Lindsey asked Lorena, “Are you okay? Was it something I said?” “No, it’s because almost every girl she’s seen threatens her ‘cause she’s going out with me.” “Oh my God! That’s horrible! I would never threaten a girl if she was going out with my crush. Even though I’m already taken. But don’t be sad about it. I’m really happy for you two.” Lorena finally said, “Thank you. Thank you so much.” “Awe, your welcome.” Lorena hugged her, “Okay, let’s take that photo now.”
Lorena, Lindsey, and I were hanging out while in line. She introduced us to her friends and boyfriend. Most of them were in a band and they told us that my band was their inspiration. I love hearing stories like these coming from fans. It makes me feel like I’ve accomplished everything that I wanted to do in my life with my music.
We were all in front of the line now. Lorena and I were pulled up to get on. Well finally. The ride started and I got nervous but I was ready.
*After the ride*
Lorena and I waited for Lindsey. She came up to us, “That was awesome! Wasn’t it?” “Yeah. It was.” “So what are you two love birds here for anyway?” Lorena answered, “We’re here for our three month anniversary.” “Awe, that’s so romantic that you come here for that,” I hold my princess’ hand. “You two are have the cutest relationship I’ve ever seen.” “Thanks.” “Well I should get going. It was really nice to meet both of you.” “Same here.” “Bye.”
Lindsey walked away, leaving Lorena and I. She took out her phone, “Babe! It’s almost time for the fireworks! Let’s go!”
We ran back to Disneyland Park. Before we could go through Sleeping Beauty Castle, I stop her, “Lorena. . .”
♠ ♠ ♠
omg, i love this chapter a lot but omg, the next chapter though. omg.
i say omg a lot.
feedback? (: