Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

A Celebration Of An Ending

~My P.O.V.~
Vic stopped us. I really wanted to see the fireworks so this better be good. “Lorena. . .” He paused, “You know how much I love you, right?” “Of course.” “I love you more than anyone or anything else in this world. I love you more than me breathing air. I love you. I love you so fucking much. You have no idea. You’re the only person who gets me. You’re the only person who can make me as happy as I am now. Lorena, you’re so amazing, beautiful, wonderful. Just everything about you is perfect. I couldn’t ask for anything more than this. I’m so happy I saw you at the Collide With The Sky show. I’m so happy I picked you to sing to. I’m so happy I met you. I’m so happy that you’re mine. I can’t live without you. If I ever lost you, I’d be miserable. I need you in my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you so,” Vic got down on one knee, got a small black box out of his pocket and opened it. I see the most gorgeous ring I’ve ever seen in my life and tears started forming. “Will you marry me?” I covered my mouth. People stopped and looked at us. I started crying harder then I finally said, “Yes.”
Vic smiled. He got up and hugged me. Everyone around us started clapping and cheering. I heard a girl shout “OH MY GOD!” I saw that it was Lindsey. She started clapping with everyone else.
Vic grabbed the ring, took my left hand and slipped it through my index finger.
The ring was so beautiful. I couldn’t stop admiring how gorgeous it was.
I grabbed Vic’s face and I kissed him hard. During the kiss I could hear the fireworks go off.
Words cannot express how happy I am.
I hear really familiar voices. I break the kiss and I see Mike (with a camera), Tony, Jaime, my parents, Kris, Karina, Patty, and Autumn there.
I started crying harder when seeing them. “Oh my god!” I shouted and I ran up to my friends to hug them.
They all started crying with me and we all let go. They ask me to show them my ring. They start screaming and they all congratulate me. They all shout, “YOU’RE GONNA BE A FUENTES.” I cannot stop smiling because of that. I wiped my tears and I hug them all again. I ask them, “How did you guys get here?” They pointed to someone behind me, I turn around and it’s Vic, “I gave them a call. Just thought that they should see this.” “And the guys? They said they were on a road trip.” “They lied.” “My parents?” “They came last minute.” “Oh my God, Vic, I love you!” I hug him tightly.
I let go and look at my parents. They look at me with their smiles. I come at them and hug them. “Congratulations. You’re gonna make a great wife.” “Thank you mama.” I look at dad, “Dad?” He smiles at me and gives me a hug. “You’re okay with this?” “Of course. If you’re happy, I’m happy. Plus, it’d be great having a rockstar for a son-in-law.” “You love them already anyway.” “True.” “Thank you dad. I love you.” I hug him.
I go to the guys next. Jaime high fives me. Tone gives me a hug. Mike puts me over his shoulder and starts shouting, running in circles, “I’M GONNA HAVE A LITTLE SISTER.” They all congratulate me. Vic comes up to us and they do the same. Tone asked Vic, “So how does it feel to be an engaged man, eh Vic?” Vic put his arm around me, “If it’s with her, then it feels great.” They all awe at us. Mike shouted, “And I got it all on video!”
“Well hey! The fireworks are still going on! Let’s go see them!” We all start running to get a closer look of the fireworks. When we get there, there’s a huge crowd of people. But that’s okay as long as we’re near. We all watch the fireworks until it was over.
After the firework show, we all thought it was getting late. And Vic said we were gonna go to dinner after. We all left to get hotel rooms. We need to check in like 4 rooms: For Vic and I, my parents, Mike, Jaime, and Tony, and my friends. We’re all separated from each other so it’s kind of difficult getting to everyone’s room.
Vic and I started getting ready for dinner. I slipped on a peach floral sundress, a black cardigan, and flats. I asked Karina for her red lipstick. I really didn’t like lipstick but I thought I looked okay with it so I kept it on.
Vic came up to me, “Ready?” He was wearing the suit, like in his King For A Day video, but he had his jeans on. “Yeah. No hat?” “Nope.” He smiled at me. I smiled back.
We went to everyone else’s rooms to say bye and that we’ll be back soon before midnight.
Vic drove us to a really fancy place here in Anaheim. I really didn’t know the place as much ‘cause I don’t come here often.
The dinner was really great. There was a band playing, the food was really fancy looking and it was delicious, especially the desert. It was just amazing. I wish we had places like that back home in Vegas.
We get to our hotel room, like we said, before midnight.
~Vic’s P.O.V.~
Lorena and I are looking for a movie to watch since we weren’t tired. I don’t know why but I felt like watching cute, romantic movies tonight. So I put on The Notebook.
We were laying on the couch watching the movie. Whenever a kissing scene came on, she would start playing with her fingers. What did that mean? Was she trying to tell me something? I didn’t want to make her feel awkward.
When another kissing scene came on, I brought Lorena closer to me. I started kissing her after. I brought her on top of me and continued kissing. I took off my jacket and shirt. I grabbed her and brought her to bed. I started working my hands to take off her dress. She should start shaking. I could tell she’s nervous, “It’s okay. Trust me.” She was slipped out of her dress now.
I started kissing her neck now. I would work my way up her neck to her lips. I started unbuttoning my pants now.
We worked our way under the covers. My hands went up Lorena’s back to unhook her bra. I brought her down so I could be on top. While still kissing, I slowly lowered her panties, she didn’t seem as quite nervous as before. I threw it across the room and took mine off next.
Before I got enter, I surely asked her, “You sure about this?” “Y-yeah, I’m sure.”
Right after, I quickly but slowly entered her. She left out a soft whimper. A couple thrusts into her and they soon turned into gasps as the pain subsided.
She would hold on to me tight, leaving scratches when she asked me to go harder or faster and I did as she said.
We would start kissing and when we were a small moan would escape our mouths.
I kept motioning up and down. She would shout my name a few times, which made me laugh ‘cause of the way she said it.
She held my neck and started kissing it. I grab her exposed breast that was right in front of me and she bit me. It hurt a little. But I got turned on. I would thrust harder and quicker and her moan would get louder. “Don’t stop! Don’t!” I give her what she wanted. I knew she enjoyed it as much as I did.
Soon after, I got off her and threw myself next to her. We were both breathless and we’re fighting for air.
“Oh. My. God.” “What?” “That. Was. Like. . .” she paused for a second, “Amazing.” I turned to her, “Soon-to-be Mrs. Fuentes enjoyed it?” She turned to me, “Yeah. I-I didn’t think it’d lose it to you. Well I kinda did but you know what I mean.” “You’re a virgin?” She laughed, “Not anymore.”
I yawned, “Babe, I’m getting tired. We should get some sleep.” She yawned also, “Okay. By the way, thank you for today. It was amazing. It was perfect. Literally.” “Your welcome. I thought it was perfect too.” “I love you.” I kissed her, “I love you too princess.” She turned to her side. I wrap my arms around her and I squeeze her breast. “Babe!” I laughed, “I’m sorry, haha.” “Good night.” “Good night.”
We drifted quickly asleep after.
♠ ♠ ♠
tbh, i felt a little awkward writing this but here's the chapter i'm guessing some of you were waiting for. :D
feedback? (: