Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

Just Like A Lion And You're The Queen Of The Pride

~My P.O.V.~
I
lost
my
virginity
to
Victor
Vincent
Fucking
Fuentes.
o m g.
I'm like, astonished. But happy also. I didn't think I'd lose my virginity to him at all. Like, wow. I can't believe it actually happened.
Maybe this was a dream.
I open my eyes and stare at the wall for a few seconds. I feel my top part of my body and I'm naked. So it was real. I turn around and I see Vic sitting on the edge of our bed. I stare at his back and see that there's scars and scratches. Did I really do that? Great job Lorena, wow. He turns and looks at me, "Good morning beautiful." "Good morning babe." He came closer to me to kiss my cheek. "I'm sorry about what I did to you." He looked confused, "Sorry? Sorry about what?" "Your back." "What about it?" "There's a shit ton of scratches and scars. I can't believe I did that." "Baby, don't be! That just means that you really enjoyed it," He winked at me. I covered my face with the blanket. "Look, you have them, too. Come." I freaked out when he said that. I got out of bed and brought the blanket with me to cover myself.
We came to the bathroom and I pulled down the blanket down to my lower back. His fingers go down each scar I saw, "See? You have them too." They were so red.
I saw that we had hickies also.
I'm so dead.
What if my parents see this?! They'll kill me.
I stroke my neck, at every hickie. Vic kissed them, "Are you angry with me?" "No, i;m just worried. What if my parents see this?" "You shouldn't hide this. You should be proud. You're seventeen. Isn't this the age where most people lose their virginity?" "Yeah, I guess you're right. I shouldn't be embarrassed anyway. I'm sorry." "Don't be," he pulled the blanket off me, of course, leaving me bare naked, "I" kiss "love" kiss "you."
Vic was right, I shouldn't be embarrassed about my love marks. I should show them off and be proud about it. Even if my parents see them, they have to understand that I'm almost an adult and that I shouldn't be treated like a child anymore.
I hugged him after, he was so tall and I'm so short. Up to his chin.
"Alright babe, I'm gonna take a shower. You'll go after." "Okay." He kissed my head and I left.
I came to our room and grabbed one of Vic's flannels and put it on. I get my suitcase and put on underwear too, lace, my favorite. I heard a knock on the door shortly.
Panic mode.
I looked through the peep hole and I saw Autumn there.
I open the door and she almost screamed before I covered her mouth. She kept pointing to my neck. "Autumn! Please don't!" She kept struggling to get my hand off her mouth. "Look! Autumn, if I let go, will you PLEASE not scream or panic or whatever?" She nodded slowly. "Fine then. I'm gonna let go now." I let go and she covered her own mouth.
I brought her into our room and finally started talking, "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" "Uhm, I did it." "Did it. Did it?" I let out a big sigh, "I had sex with Vic." She wanted to scream again until she covered her mouth again. She started jumping around. Was she fangirling? Why? I don't know.
"You did it with Vic? Oh my God, I'm so happy for you! Tell me everything!" "Ew, Autumn. I can't tell you everything." "Okay, well tell me how was it. Did you like it? Was he an animal? Tell me!" "Okay, okay. Well it was great. Who am I kidding, IT WAS AMAZING. I haven't felt so alive in forever. And no, he wasn't an animal. Well I guess." She started laughing, "Where is he?" "Taking a shower." "Dude, I got scratches also." "Really? LEMME SEE." "Okay, I'm not wearing a bra though." "Dude, we're girls. And best friends. So it doesn't really matter." I ignored her and showed her my back. "Whoa, he" did all those marks? Yeah, I didn't even feel them." "Then it must've been some REALLY GOOD SEX." "Oh please." We started laughing together.
We both went to the living room to watch TV. "So why are you the only one here anyway?" "Oh the girls wanted me to check if you two were awake." "Oh, well it's been a while, don't you think you should go back and tell them?" "Nah, I'll text them right now."
~Vic's P.O.V.~
I get out of the shower and head to my room. I start getting ready after. After I've put on my jeans and Love Before Glory t-shirt, I head to the kitchen to see if my princess is there. I hear her voice, I just love hearing it. I get there and see Autumn there, "Hey Autumn." "Hey." "Where are the others?" "They're on their way." "Okay then. Babe, you can go shower now." "Yay, finally." She jumps up and runs. "Did she tell you?" "Mhm, everything." "In detail?" "No, ew. Vic, that's gross." I laughed, "Haha, I know."
She tapped on the couch, "Sit down." and I did, "Alright, what's up?" "Do you think you made the right decision to propose to Lorena?" "Of course, I don't regret it." "So you really like her?" "I really love her, that's for sure. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want to be the father of her children. I want to grow old with her. I want to be with her forever. No one makes me as happy as she does." "Awe, Vic, Lorena really is the love of your life." "Of course, am I hers?" "Omg, yes! Before we went to that show where you first saw each other, she's been talking about you non stop. Of course she would say that you're the love of her life. She thought you were perfect in every way possible. Every time she would go on twitter, she would mention you at least five times a day so you knew she existed. She loved to death, she still does. She loves you, Vic."
I will now never leave Lorena's side. I was so happy to hear that. I hugged Autumn really tight. "V-Vic. I-I can't b-breathe." "Oh God! I'm so sorry!" I let go of her, "It's alright." "Thank you for telling me this. It really made my day."
I heard a knock after, "Ooh! They're here." Autumn got up and opened the door and let the girls in. "Hey Vic." "Hey ya'll." Kris chuckled, "I've always wanted to hear you say that." "Well you just did." "You say it all cute and what not. So where's Lorena? In the shower. She should be out in a bit."
We all started hanging out and talking while we waited for Lorena.
Another knock came and I opened the door to see my brother, Tony, Jaime, and Lorena's parents. I invited them all in.
Finally, my princess has come. I see her in an Anthem Made tee, shorts with leggings and vans. My beautiful, perfect princess. I saw her and and see the ring. I get so happy seeing her in that ring. I cannot wait to call her my wife.
♠ ♠ ♠
short chapter for right now but I'll be updating again early this week. :D
any feedback? (:

i'm thinking about writing a new story but I also want to have a sequel for this story but I can't be writing so much. help me out?