Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

Sunshine, There Ain't A Thing That You Can Do It's Gonna Ruin My Night.

Kris and I saw the school bus coming from the distance. While we waited, Kris asked, “So do you think you have a chance of Vic choosing you to sing to at the show?” “I doubt it, there’ll be about 40 girls there, including us, so there is no way Vic is gonna choose me. There’s a 2% out of 100 that I’ll be the chosen one.” “You may never know. Sometimes Vic chooses the girl who catches his eye, and well, you’re the one with the bright red hair, he’ll have to notice you first.” “I don’t know. We’ll see soon.”
The bus appeared in front of us. The doors swung open fast. Kris and I entered the bus and looked for a seat. I stood there, not making a single movement. “Hey, what’s up?” Kris asked, confused. I pointed to a girl with hair short as Dora the Explorer, red skinnies and converse, bracelets that mostly covered both of whole arms which is supposedly called ‘kandi’, and a Black Veil Brides shirt who went by the name of, “Genesis.” Kris and I hated her with a passion, she thought she was the shit ‘cause she was a so called ‘Scene Queen’. “Hey there Lorena. Today’s your birthday, isn’t it?” asked Genesis, like if she cared. “Yeah.” I said. “Well then, happy birthday.”
I ignored her and Kris and I went to a seat in the very back of the bus and the bus started moving. We talked about the show and just outta nowhere, I heard one of Genesis’ back up scenie weenies (what I call the scene faggots.) say, “So I heard Vic is gonna choose a girl from the crowd to sing to, who do you think that girl will be huh, Genesis?” She bragged, “Uhm, me of course. I mean, look at me. Why wouldn’t he choose me?” ‘I swear, I’m going to fucking choke her.’ I couldn’t help myself so I just blurted out, “Pa-lease. Vic isn’t going to choose neither of us. I bet he isn’t.” “Are betting me?” “YES!” “Fine then, if Vic chooses one of us, one of us is going to have to kiss him. The loser on the other hand, has to run around the whole school either naked, or in the sweaty, disgusting mascot for the whole day tomorrow. Deal?” “Lorena, what the hell are you doing?” I had to, “Deal.” “Well then, see you tonight.” Genesis went back to her seat with her scenie weenies.
“Lorena, what the hell did you just do?” “What’s it look like? The best bet I ever made, and I’m going to win.” “Hopefully you do, I don’t wanna see you run around the school naked or wear the gross mascot outfit for a whole day.” “Me neither, but we just have to get lucky.
The bus stopped, and well, we were at school. Kris and I rushed out of the bus and entered the double doors to hell. All of our friends rushed to me and shouted “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” They handed me chocolate cupcakes and balloons. “Your present won’t be here until 7th period.” said one of my friends, Karina. “Guys, you don’t have to do this.” Patty out of nowhere said, “Uhm, yes we do. It’s your last birthday on your last year of high school.” “I’m seventeen, I don’t need gifts.” Autumn laughed, “You mean sixteen? You aren’t seventeen yet.” “True.”
The school bell went off. Time to start hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, but oh well, what can I say, lol. The next chapter will definitely be a good one.