Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

Crashed Back On The Eyes Of The First I See

~My P.O.V.~
*2 days later*
I wake up by my phone's loud vibration going off. It was Dr. Halverson. I was really nervous to answer it. I didn't want to but I had to find out what was wrong with me. I answered the call and softly said, "Hello?" "Hello, Lorena?" I cleared my throat, "Yes, this is her." "It's Dr. Halverson. We finally got done with the testing and well, congrats! You're pregnant." I've thought about it lately and well I was happy if I did find out I was pregnant. I was shocked to hear that but I was really happy. "Really? Oh my gosh! This is really happening? I'm pregnant? Oh my gosh!" "I'm very happy for you and the father of your child." "Thank you so much. Thank you." "You're very welcome dear. Now if you could come in tomorrow so we can get a look to see if the baby is healthy." "Okay, will do. When should I come in?" "Whatever time you want." "Okay, again, thank you. Bye."
I was so happy. I'm gonna have a baby. Wow.
I called Patty to tell her that she was right. She asked me if I was okay with it, well of course I was. I was just worried about what Vic and my parents would think. I knew that I should tell my parents that I was pregnant before things started going weird with us. Patty said she'd come over to talk about this. I started playing Oceans Ate Alaska and started singing my heart out to Taming Lions. That song should literally be my baby's lullaby.
In nine months, there's gonna be a little Vic running around the house, that made me tear up.
Patty was finally here and I was so happy to talk to her. I looked like shit, but that didn't matter.
"How are you feeling?" "Great, so far." "What did the doctor tell you exactly?" "Well she congratulated me and said that I was pregnant and I got really happy when I heard her say that." "Lorena, are you sure you want the baby?" "Yes, I'm positive. Well at least I think I am. I don't know." "Well when Vic comes back, you have to tell him as soon as possible." "I know, I know. It's just gonna be difficult to do that. I worry that he might not want the baby." "Well that's his fault for not using a condom and also your fault for not reminding him." "I know, but do you think he'll want it?" "I'm not sure. He's got his music career to worry about and all these tours out of the state, even the country. Do you think he'll ever have time for you two?" I took a deep sigh, Patty made a point. Vic will never have time for me or little Fuentes 'cause he'll be in the studio, making music, on tour, making special appearances. There's just too much. I was so confused. Patty soon put me in her arms again and told me that everything was gonna be alright and that her and the girls were gonna be by my side every step of the way.
My parents came home after. They saw me crying. My mom asked me, "Qué pasa hija?" I wiped my tears away and held Patty's hand and we both stand up. I straight up tell them, "I'm pregnant." They both gave me looks. My dad asked who the father was. Well hello? My fiance. Who else? My parents weren't mad. My dad told us, "We knew this was gonna happen. At this age. You were such a rebellious girl when you were young. We knew you gonna turn into this reckless girl and go out being pregnant." I was pretty offended by that. Dad continued, "But you didn't turn into that. You turned into a responsible young adult. You know what you're doing with your life. We're proud with any decision you've made so far." "We were actually waiting to become grandparents someday. We're getting pretty old if you ask us." Mom and dad laughed it off. I hugged them both, "Thank you mama. Thank you papa. I love you two." They gave me kisses on my cheek and they left to their rooms.
Patty patted my shoulder, "Wow. Your parents took it well." I was pretty amazed but I'm happy they took it well. They loved Vic, Mikey, Tony, and Jaime like family before Vic and I even got engaged so this all went smoothly.
Victor Vincent Fuentes, I hope you want a little Fuentes in 9 months.
~Vic's P.O.V.~
Today was our last Soundwave date and I was super stoked. Last dates of music festivals are the best 'cause of more energy in everyone. The guys and I packed for Perth and we headed to a private jet. Private jets looked small from the outside but damn, it was huge inside.
There was wifi in the jet so I thought I would mention Lorena in a tweet to make her day. A lot of girls tweeted back with things like, "I'm so happy for you two!" "You and Lorena make an absolutely amazing couple!" "You guys should just get married rn" I loved that the fangirls were used to Lorena being my fiance.
We landed in Perth in a couple hours. I've never seen Perth so all of this was new to me. Well all of us. We weren't that far from a hotel so we decided to stay there for the day until we leave tomorrow.
Outside our hotel room was crowded with fans. I just wanted to know how they find us so quickly.
I take a quick shower and head out to get ready. Tony whips a towel at me and it hurt a lot. Mike sounded shocked when he said, "Whoa, bro. Look at all the scars you got on your back." I turned quickly as possible and finished getting ready, "It's nothing guys." They give me one of those 'I know what those scars are' faces and they wink at me. I burst out laughing. The rest of the guys shower and get ready quickly. After an hour we go out and eat. And after that we go to the venue where Soundwave was held. We play around 7 so we had a lot of time on our hands. It was only 2 but we had to do meet and greets before we started playing so we basically had 4 hours to do something. We decide to go out to eat and go around the city.
*5 hours later*
"Finally we're next," Mike said exhausted, "I've been waiting for this all day." "So have we, little brother."
May These Noises Startle You In Your Sleep Tonight started playing and I could hear everyone cheering for us.
The guys and I do our usual when heading to stage, Mike's first, then Jaime, then Tony, then me. The crowd goes crazy and it just gives me that adrenaline that I need. "Perth, Australia!" Crowd goes insane. I raise my fist in the air and everyone does the same. I start finishing the song and head into Hell Above.

Soundwave is finally over. The guys and I had a lot of fun and we can't wait to go back. But what I'm most excited about is coming back home to my girl. She misses her prince just as much as I miss my princess.
♠ ♠ ♠
not much but it's something. lol.
i'll probably be updating again sometime during today 'cause i have nothing to do all day.