Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

Oh What A Waste Of A Perfectly Good, Clean Wrist

~Vic's P.O.V.~
These last of couple days have been the same ever since I took Lorena to her appointment. Been really hungry, with the change of mood swings really quickly, and vomiting. Okay, now I'm getting really extremely worried and scared.
I'm in the living room watching Coraline and Jaime comes in, "Vic, we need to talk to you, c'mon." "Uhm, okay?" I pause the movie and follow Jaime to the guys' room. Mike and Tony are in there too, looking worried. "Hey big brother." "Sit down, Vic." I do as they say and they all come up in front of me. Tony starts, "Vic, we're really worried about Lorena." "You think I'm not also?" "We know, but like, she's been acting really strange these past days. It's not normal." Jaime goes after, "This isn't how girls are when they're sick. Believe me, I know how the process works." I got way more confused, "What the hell are you guys saying?" Mike raises his voice, "Uhm hello?! Lorena's been moody, so fucking hungry that she could possibly even eat us, and she's vomiting! Vic, open your eyes! She's pregnant!" I sat up, in shock, "No, she can't be." Tony tries to calm me down, "We know you don't want to believe it, we don' either but this is how it works when girls are pregnant." I yell with my fist in the air, almost ready to punch someone, "THEN WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL ME?!" "She's probably scared of what you'll think!" I stop, putting my fist down.
I sit back down, with my head in my hands. I could feel tears forming in my eyes, ready to burst then they finally did. Jaime patted my back, "Hey, man, it'll be okay." "Why didn't she tell me? She's suppose to, she's suppose to be honest with me and tell me everything that's going on." "Well I already told you that she's probably scared of what you'll think." Tony paused, "What do you think about this anyway?" I honestly didn't know. "Well she's kinda young to be pregnant. But a lot of teenage girls are pregnant so maybe this is okay?" "We don't know. But you should talk to Lorena about this." "I will. Did any of you guys know if she was planning on telling me?" "We never even knew, but hopefully she was."
Lorena was at school, so I had to wait till she came home. But should I tell her that I know? Or should I wait till she tells me?
I don't know. But I hope I choose wisely. I'm old enough to be a dad, but I don't think I'm ready for it. Plus, I'll be on tour, making music, having meet and greets, and everything else that a band does. I'll probably never have time for them and never see my baby grow up.
I get up and leave the guys' room and go in mine. I look through photos of us, there's millions of them. I get happy just looking at them 'cause they have great memories behind them. Maybe I am ready. I'm probably just scared. What if the baby doesn't like me? There's a lot on my mind right now, but all I can pretty much say is; I'm ready for that little Fuentes to come.
~My P.O.V.~
School's over, finally, and I head outside and see Vic. His nose ring shined pretty bright. It was cute on him. I run up towards him and hug him really tight and give him a soft peck. "Ready to leave?" "Yeah, let's go."
I put on I Don't Care If You're Contagious and Vic laughs, "I like your taste." I laughed back and kissed his cheek, "Thanks babe." He started singing his lyrics to me, "I don't care if you're sick, I don't care if you're contagious. I would kiss you even if you were dead. Would somebody make me go blind for the rest of my life, 'cause I'd do anything to hold your hand. And I don't care if you're sick, I don't care if you're contagious. Oh, oh. Would somebody make me go blind for the rest of my life 'cause I'd do anything, anything, anything!" I started singing his lyrics back to him, "They'll never take us alive, 'cause I'll chase away the darkness. I'll live in love and die. I joined the party for the recently blind. So if we're heading there together you can sing all night." Then us together, "I'm gonna tear out the thread one by one from your skin 'till your bones feel embarrassed by all the attention. Kiss me while I drive." And I did. He stares at me the whole time and says, "I love you." "I love you too." "Really though, I really fucking love you." "I probably love you more." "Let's not argue about that. What matters is that we both love each other a lot." "True."
Finally we're home. Vic stops the car on my driveway, "We need to talk." Yup, he's gonna break up with me. I don't ever like hearing those words, but then again, no one does. Now I'm in panic mode.
He holds my hand, "Okay, so you've been sick for a while and I'm extremely worried." I feel bad but I interrupt, "Babe, it's nothing. I swear." "Please let me finish," "Okay." "You've been having these mood swings, you're vomiting a lot, and you're always hungry," He's on to me, he knows. Oh my FUCKING GOD. I'M PANICKING INSIDE. "the guys have been thinking that," he paused for a second, "you're pregnant." I try my best to show that 'Oh shit, he knows' face or come wide eyed. So I just sit there, looking as clueless as possible. He puts his hand on my shoulder, "Is it true?" I want to be honest, but now isn't the time. But I have to tell him since he's already asking. I take a deep breath, "Yes," He looks disappointed and looks at his down at his feet "Are you mad at me?" "No, I can't be. I'm just disappointed that you kept it from me." "I'm sorry, I'm just scared." "I'm scared, too. I'm scared shitless." "I'm just scared of what you'll think about this." "Well I already told you that I'm scared about this."
I ask him the big question, "Do you want the baby?"
He tightens his fists, I'll be taking that as a no.
I get out of the car, leaving him there and run to my room and lock the door. I quietly sing to myself, crying, "Tear this place apart until you find me hiding, silently I wait. You'll be excited just to see me someday. Everything's ok." I fall to the floor and cry my eyes out. A knock comes to the door and I can hear Vic, "Lorena? Please talk to me. We have to talk about this. Please. Please come out. I love you." It's quiet after so I'm guessing he left. i look at my dresser and see my razor blade that I used when I was younger. I really felt the need to cut, I haven't done it for months, and now I'm ruining my record. I grabbed a hold of it and stroked it onto my wrists. It felt. . .good.
I brought more and more cuts. Blood dripped all over the floor and on my arms. I missed the sight of that. 'Just cut, just cut' ran through my head.
I felt tired, and scared. I just layed on the floor and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
monday and i have no school. :D
feedback? (: