Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

Love, Don't Forget To Bleed So Slowly

~Vic’s P.O.V.~
It’s almost midnight and Lorena still hasn’t come out of her room. I go check up on her to see if she’s felt better. I knock on the door, “Babe? Are you okay? Can you please let me in? Please.” No response. I couldn’t take it. I wanted to know if she’s okay. I try to break the door open by crashing my shoulder to the door and luckily, like in the movies, it worked. I run in and it’s completely dark. I use my phone as a flashlight and look around the room for Lorena.
The carpet starts getting red when I get closer. ‘Oh God. Please. No.’ I finally see Lorena on the floor, covered in blood with a razor blade in her hand. I fall to the ground, “Lorena! Wake up! Please!” I smack the blade out of her hand, “WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!” I hold her in my arms and just stare at her. I lay my head on her chest and start crying, “Please. Wake up. Don’t leave. I can’t lose you. Please.” I hear a deep breath and look up, “V-Vic?” “Yes baby?” “P-please tell me t-that y-you want the baby.” “Of course. Of course I want the baby. I want a family with you. Forever.” She smiles at me and it faintly turns back into a frown, “I’m sorry I did this.” I hold her wrists, “Don’t be, now let’s get you cleaned up.” She nods softly after.
I carry her to the bathroom and turn on the hot water. I grab her wrists and bring them under the hot, steaming water. She started screaming and shouting, “FUCK! IT BURNS! STOP! STOP! FUCK!” She kept yelling and cursing at me to stop but I couldn’t. I turned off the water and got hydrogen peroxide from her parents’ bathroom. She held her wrists out while I poured it on each of her cuts, watching them fizz and bubble up. She started crying after and her hands were shaking like crazy.
I grabbed bandages after and wrapped them around her wrists. Lorena still continued to have her wrists held out and cry. I really hated seeing this. I couldn’t stand it.
I held Lorena and carried her to bed. She curled up into a ball and still continued to cry, still. I crawl into bed with her and wrap my arms around her. She turns around with her face buried into my neck. I kiss her forehead and just like that, we fall asleep.
~My P.O.V.~
Last night. Last night. It was horrible. I lost the biggest battle I’ve ever fought. I couldn’t stop thinking about it. All the guilt of yesterday hit me like a ton of bricks. I didn’t like it one bit.
I wake up still in Vic’s arms. He held me tight, it made me feel safe.
I look up at him and see his hair in his face. I try my best to move it without waking him up. Thankfully, I did it. I buried my face into his neck again. I peck his neck softly to see if it would wake him up, and it did.
He blinks a couple of times and looks down at me, “Hi.” I didn’t feel like talking so I just gave him a small smile. I move my hair behind my ears and it almost hits me at my breaking point when I look at my wrists. I could feel tears forming up again. Vic holds me more tighter, “Look at me.” I did as told. “It’s gonna be okay. Everything’s gonna be okay. I promise.” I hug him tight.
I feel that familiar feeling in my stomach.
I let go of Vic and cover my mouth, giving him the signal that I’m gonna puke any second. He lets go of me and I storm out of bed, to the bathroom. He comes in after and holds my hair back.
I lift my head back up and wipe my mouth, “I hate when you have to see that.” He brushes my hair behind my ear, “Don’t worry about it. I’ll get used to it for the next nine months.” I sit on the floor and stare at the ground and Vic suddenly asks me, “You haven’t ate at all since yesterday morning huh?” I shake my head from left to right. “I’ll make you something to eat. C’mon.”
Too lazy to get up or walk, I reach my arms out to Vic. He chuckles and carries me to the dining room.
I sit, waiting for about 20 minutes and finally a plate of pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I look up at him. “Too much?” “No, it’s perfect. Thank you babe.” He kisses my head after and starts playing with his phone after.
After I finish he tells me, “Let’s change your bandages.” We walk back to the bathroom and he unwraps the bandages from my wrists. Some cuts were still bleeding and some weren’t. I really didn’t like seeing that. Vic grabbed the peroxide and poured them on the open cuts. They didn’t fizz or bubble up, which meant they weren’t infected. Vic then rinsed my wrist under hot water, and patted it dry with a towel.
Suddenly, he did an unusual thing; he kissed every one of my scars and cuts.
I was astonished to see that. No one’s ever done that for me before. Ever.
I fell more in love with Vic.
He looked up at me, “I love you.”
“I love you too.”
Vic was literally the missing puzzle piece I’ve been looking for my whole life.
He wraps the cuts with new bandages and smiles at me. “Thanks.” “Anytime.” “Okay, well I’m gonna brush my teeth now.” “Okay, I’ve been waiting awhile for you to do that. I wanna kiss you already. Wait, are you gonna go to school today?” “Do you want me to?” He wraps his arms around my waist, “No.” “Alright. I’ll stay.” He pumps his fist in the air.
~Vic’s P.O.V.~
“Okay, well I now have a clean, fresh mouth.” I run up to Lorena and kiss her hard. She almost fell during our kiss but I held her before she could hit the ground. We let go and stare at each other for a while, “Your breath’s minty.” She laughs and gets up and out of my grip.
She’s on the couch a second later and tells me to sit by her, “Let’s watch a movie.” I sit by her then, “What movie were you thinking about putting on?” She smiles at me, “Coraline. Your favorite.” I smile back at her and start tickling her, “You’re the best. I love you so much.” She couldn’t stop laughing, “Babe! Stop! You know I’m ticklish!” “Alright. Fine.” I kiss her nose and for the rest of the morning we watch the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG, I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR LIKE A MILLION YEARS. D:
i'm so sorry, i've had my laptop taken away 'cause of a bad grade at school but it's all good now. c:
I'm gonna be extremely busy this weekend so i'll be updating probably next week. :(
feedback? (: