Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

She's Like A Bullet Through An Ocean

~Vic’s P.O.V.~
My beautiful princess cuddles close to me while we’re watching Eclipse, I gotta admit, I really like The Twilight Saga as much as she does. I blurt out of nowhere, “Vampire sex is weird. Don’t you think?” “Yeah, like, doesn’t it hurt? Hello? He’s made of marble. Bella must like cold, hard marble in her.” I burst out laughing and I couldn’t stop. I fell off the couch, laughing more. Lorena came on top of me, resting her head on my chest. I sat up and brought her up with me, I rubbed her stomach. She kept my hands placed there. I look up and smile at her, she does the same. “Did you find out if it was a boy or girl?” “No, as badly as I wanted to, I had to wait ‘cause 1. You needed to be there and 2. The doctor couldn’t tell anyway ‘cause it was still developing.” “Well you’re two months into your pregnancy. I think we should go find out.” “I want to, do you?” “Of course. I need to start thinking of baby names.”
~~
“Oh, well finally I get to see your man, Lorena.” I hear the tall blonde lady say with a smile on her face. “I’m happy you finally get to see him too. Dr. Halverson, this is Vic. Vic, this is Dr. Halverson.” I shook her hand and greeted her. She had soft hands.
“Okay, Lorena, so we’re gonna be doing another ultrasound? Correct?” “Yes, we would like to know the sex of the baby.” “Glad to hear that. Both of you come with me.” I follow Lorena to a room with a bed and a monitor inside the room. I start examining the room for no apparent reason, to make me look. . .not lost, but it probably did.
Lorena tapped my shoulder, “You okay, babe?” I held her hand and kissed it, “Yeah. I’m fine.” Dr. Halverson told Lorena, “Okay, so Lorena if you could please lay on the bed here and lift your shirt up for me like last time.” So she did. I still held her hand. I was so nervous. My knees felt weak.
Dr. Halverson rubbed lubricant on Lorena’s stomach and moved some sort of cursor around her belly. “Okay, so the baby will come up on the monitor. Remember the ‘whooshing’ sound.” She nodded and we both looked at the monitor. The baby showed up on it. I just stared at it for who knows how long. I couldn’t believe it. I could feel my eyes tear up. “Vic, you alright?” I rubbed my eyes, “Uhm, yeah. I’m great. Really.” I could hear that ‘whooshing’ noise the doctor was talking about. “Doctor, what does that ‘whooshing’ sound exactly represent?” “The baby’s heartbeat.” I just died. I held Lorena’s hand tighter. I literally couldn’t be ever more so happy in my life.
“Well it looks like the baby has a penis, so you two will be having a boy.” I looked to Lorena, her mouth was covered and her eyes were red, from crying. I held her close. “There’s our baby, Vic. Oh my God.” I kissed her head and she continued crying. “Would you like a print of the baby?” “Yes, please.” “Alright. I’ll be back in just a moment. Lorena dear, you can clean yourself up while I’m gone.”
Dr. Halverson left. Lorena pointed to paper towels near me and I grabbed some and cleaned her up. She fixed herself and hugged me, “Wow. Little Fuentes will come in seven months.” “I’m so excited to see him. I can’t wait to hold him in my arms.” Dr. Halverson came back, “Alright, well here are your prints, one for both of you. I’ll see you soon Lorena and Vic.” “Thank you.”
~My P.O.V.~
Mike, Jaime, and Tony would ask us the same question over and over again for the past month; “What are you guys gonna name him?” We don’t know. It’s only been a month. We have all the time, kinda, in the world for that. Vic’s been suggesting names like Zachary, Alexander, Luis, Juan, Trenton, Martin, Caleb, or Andrew.
I like them all but, I’ve been thinking about naming him after his dad. Victor Vincent Fuentes. Maybe we could add a name that he’s suggested as another middle name. Victor Vincent Zachary Fuentes. Yeah, I like that.
I want to tell Vic, but he’ll think it’s a stupid idea. So I just put it aside.
The guys were out somewhere with their tour manager. Something about them having a tour somewhere around the end of this year, out in Asia. Oh brother. More far distance? Hopefully it’s nowhere near my due date. I want him here for that. ‘Please be somewhere around October or November.’
I decide to take a shower since I have nothing else to do. I put on my Twilight Saga playlist and enter the shower. It’s burning hot, but I like it that way. It’s summer, but I enjoy taking really hot showers, I’ll probably never find out why.
After my shower, I put on shorts and a casual black and white stripped tank. I watch re-runs of my favorite show from my childhood; Avatar: The Last Airbender. I love that show more than my life basically. Actually, nevermind. Little Vic starts giving me a bad feeling in my stomach, figured I should make something to eat. I just eat a bunch of sandwiches and surprisingly, Little Vic likes them.
Mom comes in the living room and sits beside me, “Hey.” “Hi mom.” “What are you up to?” “Just watching Avatar.” “Oh, well did you find out if the baby’s a boy or girl?” “Yeah. Hold on.” I came to my room and got the recent print of Little Vic from my dresser mirror and showed it to my mom, “It’s a boy.” She started tearing up. “I’m very happy for you two.” “Thanks mom. I’m happy too.” “We should go baby shopping.”
We got ready and we did that for the rest of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
finally writing again. (':
feedback? (: