Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

How Does It Feel Like? Well It Feels Like I'm On Fire.

~Vic’s P.O.V.~
I shake Lorena to wake her up, she’s been a heavy sleeper these past 8 months so it’s been difficult to wake her up. She groans and grabs her pillow and covers her face with it. I poke her cheek, “Babe.” She groans again, “What?” “You know what today is?” She removes the pillow from her face, “Uhm, Tuesday.” “Yeah, it is Tuesday but, babe, today’s your due date.” She faced me after and grew a big smile on her face. She sits up and feels her belly, “We’re finally gonna meet him.”
I put my hand on her belly after, I felt Little Fuentes give a kick. I smiled like a total goofball but that didn’t matter. I kissed Lorena’s stomach, “I can’t wait to see him.” She hugged me after and I held her tight.
Wow, after these tough 8 months, Little Fuentes is finally going to be introduced to the world.
We don’t know when this is gonna happen, obviously. It could happen any second, maybe even right now.
Lorena and I take a glimpse of the baby’s room, thanks to her and her mother. I really appreciated it.
We eat breakfast and watch Disney movies for the rest of the morning. We eat lunch after and add the finishing touches to the baby’s room. It’s almost 7, my hands start getting sweaty and I get really anxious.
Mike, Tony, and Jaime stay with us for the rest of the night, to keep us company.
Lorena decides to take a nap, I join her in case something happens.
We start walking towards our room and she stops. “Lorena, you okay?” She turns around to face me, “Vic.” She’s wide eyed and looks down at her.
It’s wet.
Holy shit.
I pick up Lorena, grab the car keys and run to the car. Tone shouted, “We’ll come with!” We all went into the car and we rushed to the nearest hospital in a hurry.
There was traffic and it pissed me off. “Ugh, HURRY THE FUCK UP! MY FIANCE IS IN LABOR! FUCK!” Jaime tried to calm me down, “Dude, calm down. We’ll make it.”
~~
“Okay, would you please sit in this wheelchair dear and we’ll take you to a room.” Lorena did as a doctor told her. “Are you 4 with her?” “Yeah, I’m her fiancé.” “We’re her brothers. Well close friends of hers.” “Okay well, all of you come with me then.”
Lorena kept shouting from the pain she’s on. “OH MY FUCKING GOD! I CAN’T TAKE THIS FUCKING PAIN.” Mikey, Tone, and Jaime just kept telling her to take deep breaths in and out. Didn’t relax her at all.
“VIC, I’M SO GONNA KILL YOU AFTER THIS! MY FUCKING GOD!”
I knew all of this was just pain talk that all pregnant women do so I ignored it.
Finally we came to a room and the doctor placed Lorena on a bed.
“Okay, so it’s time for you to push the baby out, ready?” I held Lorena’s hand when he said that. She nodded and started pushing. The guys were in front of Lorena, well, Tony fainted. “Jesus Christ, Tony. We’ll sit him over here.”
Lorena squeezed my hand so hard. I’ve never had my hand squeezed so hard ever in my life. It hurt, but I had to deal with it. “VIC, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. IF ONLY YOU KEPT YOUR DICK TO YOURSELF. OR WORE A CONDOM.” “LORENA! CALM THE FUCK DOWN.” “DON’T YELL AT ME.” “I HAVE TO.”
“Please keep pushing, the baby’s head is almost out.” She continued and her face was so red. “C’mon Lorena. You can do it. Please.” I kissed her head. Mike shouted, “Yeah! C’mon Lorena! You can push Little Fuentes outta ya!” Then came Jaime, “Do it Lorena!” Tony was shortly waking up after, then he saw the head out and he went out cold again. “REALLY TONY?”
“Keep pushing! The baby is almost out!” I can tell Lorena put all of her force into the next push.
I heard a baby’s cry after.
Finally. . .
“Welcome your new child to the world.”
“Oh. My. God.” Mike and Jaime came to Lorena and I. “Who would like to cut the umbilical cord?” Mike arm shot right up and looked at me. “Go right ahead, bro.” “Fuck yeah!”
I look at Lorena, she looks exhausted and she’s back to her normal skin color. “You okay?” She nods her head softly. She closes her eyes after. She fell asleep. I kiss her gently, “Good night, my love.”
Little Fuentes was cleaned up after and he still kept crying. “Would you like to carry him?” I started tearing up, “Please.” He handed me him and he stopped crying. He was perfect. He held my finger with his small hands, “Hi Little Fuentes. I’m dad,” I show him Lorena, “and that’s mom,” I show him the guys next, “and those are your uncles.” Tony woke back up and looked at Little Fuentes, “Oh my God, is this him?” I nodded.
“I wish Kris was here. She would’ve loved seeing her best friend giving birth. I guess?” I chuckled at that. “Tony, you’re weird.” He shrugged, “Weird’s my specialty.”
Jaime come towards us and started tickling Little Fuentes’ stomach, “Hey little guy. Welcome to Earth.” He laughed. “HIS LAUGH IS SO ADORABLE. DID YOU HEAR IT, VIC?” “I heard it. His laugh is adorable.”
Mike came after, “Little Vic, we’re gonna fuck shit up and we’re gonna have great times together.” His toothless smile came upon his face. “I like his smile. Hey Vic, he looks just like you. He has your flaring nostrils too!” We all couldn’t help but laugh so hard at that. I punched his arm after, “Shut up.” “You know it’s true!” I looked at him again, “Yeah! He does!” “Told you!”
“Okay, guys, we need to be quiet though. Lorena’s asleep.” “Sorry.”
“Mr. Fuentes, we need to take the baby with us to run tests on him to see if he’s healthy.” I didn’t want Little Fuentes to go. I seemed so happy with him in my arms. Like nothing else mattered.
I handed him to the doctor, “We’ll bring him up soon. No need to worry.” “Alright,” I looked at Little Fuentes, “I’ll see you soon little guy.”
It was getting late so Mikey, Jaime, Tone, and I decided to crash here. We slept in the waiting room and I can assure you, it was not as comfortable as my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
aww, little fuentes is born. (':
any feedback? (: