Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

Because Without You Nothing Ever Mattered

~My P.O.V.~
My mind is wide awake, but my body isn't. I feel really weak and I don't think I can move a muscle at all. I can barely open my eyes, everything's blurry. I blink a couple times and my vision is starting to get clear. I grab a remote that's next to me, I push a button that I guess meant that I needed a doctor right away. I look at my stomach, it's flat, has a little fat on it but it's flat. Did I really give birth last night?
I turn on the tv and go through news channel since it's early for good shows to be in. Channel surfing through news channels, I see Vic's photo and I'm here all like, 'Oh shit.' The speaker said, "Breaking news. Earlier today, rumors have gone around that Vic Fuentes, frontman of a post-hardcore band called Pierce The Veil, and his fiance, Lorena Barraza, have had their baby today. We'll give you more details about it soon after." I was speechless. How the fuck do people find out about this?! I know the guys would NEVER let this go out to the public. This was starting to frustrate me.
A doctor finally came into the room. He was really tall, brunette, had glasses, small lips and was pale. I swear, every doctor I've met the past 8 months is beautiful in someway, Jesus Christ.
Wait, 8 months? I had my baby early? The fuck?
"Oh, well you're awake now Mrs. Fuentes," I didn't mind being called that, "Where's Vic?" "Oh, he's in the waiting room. He'll be up soon to see you."I started talking in a faint voice, "No, my baby. Where's my baby?" "Oh, we'll bring him up soon. No need to worry." I saw the guys come in the room, I was happy to see them. "Hey, sleepyhead." Vic finally came in the room, "Vic, eh? You wanna name the baby after me?" I didn't know what to say. Then I finally did say something, "Yeah." "You didn't like the names I suggested?" "I do, believe me, I really do. But I've wanted to name him after you for a while." "Oh." "We could use one of the names you suggested as another middle name." He sighed, "Alright."
He's upset with me now. But he said, "You look beautiful."
I certainly did not feel beautiful. I have wires all over me, I'm more pale than my doctor, I can barely open my eyes or speak. "Don't lie." He took a deep breath, "Everyone get out." "But Mr. Fuentes, I-" "OUT!" Startled, everyone left, including the doctor.
"Vic, what the hell was that about?" "Lorena, I'm tired of you saying shit like that. Just PLEASE fucking believe that you're beautiful and perfect no matter how you look. I've seen you dressed casual, fancy, in your pajamas, without makeup, in sweats, fuck, I've even seen you naked! Babe, you are beautiful no matter what. You are perfect in my eyes. Stop believing in what you know is false. Believe me. You may be covered in a lot of wires, be more pale than the color white, not see or speak well at the moment but baby, you look stunning no matter what. I will never look at you different. I will always look at you the same like when I first met you, an angel." He came closer to me and kissed me, "Lorena, I love you."
Again, speechless. I may not think I'm beautiful, or perfect at all. But I have someone who sees me as that, and that's all that mattered. "I'm sorry." "It's okay. I just want you to believe that you're perfect." "I do, because you tell my every single day, and that does make me feel beautiful and perfect." He stroked my cheek and took a deep breath, "How's my princess?" "I'm okay. But I feel really weak." "You'll get better, I promise."
The doctor peaked his head out, "May I come in?" Vic got up and came to him "Yeah, sorry about that." "Well hopefully it doesn't happen again. You two have a visitor." A cart was brought into the room. Vic looked at me and smiled, "He's here." Vic got a hold of a baby and smiled at it. My baby, our baby. Little Vic. I started tearing up. Vic holding his child was a beautiful sight. "Do you wanna carry him?" I nodded, "Please." He handed me him and I gracefully tried my best to not drop him. He was so small, so precious. He looked just like his father. I looked at his big, dark brown eyes, pink cheeks, he was pale but after he would grow a little older, he would probably be tan like Vic. He had the cutest little nose, he had Vic's cute flaring nostrils. The thought of that made me laugh. "What're you laughing about?" "Nothing, he looks just like you babe." "You were thinking about him having my nostrils, huh?" I laughed more, "Yeah." I looked down at him again, "Hi Vic. You didn't get to meet me yesterday but here I am. I'm mom. You, Vic, and I are gonna be very happy together." I started crying now. I just couldn't believe I had my child, mine, in my arms. He was all mine and Vic's. Little Vic let out a small cry and cuddled up to me.
Crying harder, omg.
He's so perfect.
I look up at Vic and he's crying too.
The doctor asked us, "What would you too like to name your baby?" I answered, "Zacha-" "Victor Vincent Fuentes. Jr." I was shocked that Vic wanted to name him that. "Victor Vincent Fuentes. Alright. I'll bring up the rest of the paperwork for you two to fill out. I'll leave you three alone now." "Uhm, Mister. We never got your name." "Webster." "Thank you, Dr. Webster."
Mike, Tony, and Jaime came back in the room after Dr. Webster left. Tony asked us, "So what did you two name him?" Vic answered, "Victor Vincent Fuentes." Mike looked a little shocked, "Why would you name him after Vic?" I answered, "Because I wanted to name him that." Jaime told off Mike, "Hey, he can be called Jr. too ya know since he's named after his father." Mike chuckled, "Ha, Jr. Okay, I'll stick to that then."
~~
Vic opened the front door, letting Mike, Tony, Jaime, himself and I enter. I look down at Victor, "Finally home." Vic came to us and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. "Let's show him his room." We walk to Victor's room. It was blue, obviously, Mike and Tony added a few touches and put a couple Harry Potter and Star Wars plush toys and poster. Vic added a Coraline doll. He figured it'd be Victor's favorite doll. Jaime added Disney decorations to his room also. It was a collaboration of everything the guys loved. I loved it. We hoped Victor does too.
Victor looks around the room. He starts laughing and showing off his toothless smile to all of us. "He's so cute, I swear. I die every time just by looking at him." "Ahem!" "Oh, sorry Vic. You know I love you tons though." I kiss his cheek. "It's okay princess. I love you too. And I love Little Vic also." He kisses Victor's head. I loved seeing that.
We all hanged out in the living room, playing with Victor and watching movies and being fatties all day. Today was perfect. I called my parents, Kris, Karina, Patty, and Autumn about Victor being born. They'll all be here tomorrow to see him. I can't wait.
It was getting late and I was getting really tired. I brought Victor with me. I climbed into bed with Victor. Vic came in after and came into bed and wrapped his arms around me. "Good night princess. Good night my little bundle of joy." Soon after, us 3 fell asleep in each other's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
guys, i've been planning a really good ending for this. but it will cause it to not have a sequel.
so do you guys want a sequel or not? o:
feedback will be appreciated. (: