Status: first fanfic, may not be as great as any other, but i'm doing my best of improving. (: completed! :D

The Balcony Scene

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

~Vic’s P.O.V.~
I grabbed my guitar and watched as the guys went out on the stage. I went last, as always. The second the guys came out, everyone in the crowd screamed. I can’t be any happier to see those who come to our shows and think their lives couldn’t get any better.
I came to my microphone and shouted, “What’s up Vegas?!” I saw 5 girls in the very front, I couldn’t help but stare at the girl with the red hair, she looked so beautiful, like an angel.
Tony started playing ‘Besitos’, the rest of us came in and I looked straight into the red haired girl and sang, “You’re my favorite explosion.” I smiled at her, and she smiled back. Her friends saw and they screamed, I laughed.
I saw her take out her camera and take pictures of us performing. Seems like she has a passion for photography ‘cause she smiled when she saw her photos. She brought the lens to me, I looked right into the lens and I gave, hopefully, a great smile.
Mostly the whole time we played the song, I couldn’t stop looking at her. She was so adorable, and so perfect. I’m dying to know who she is.
We got to the ending of the song and I looked at her and winked. She looked down and smiled. She was so cute when she did that.
“Our next song is for those who have fallen in love and it just turned into tragedy, well here, you’re with us and there are no tragedies here. This is called The Boy Who Could Fly.”
I counted from 3 to 1, everyone screamed with me when I shouted, “Freeze!”
~My P.O.V.~
“OH MY GOD, LORENA. HE LOOKED AT YOU. LIKE, DEAD IN THE EYES.” Kris screamed. I smiled and gave a laugh. I asked Karina for my camera and I took pictures of the guys. Looked like I took perfect pictures. I brought the lens to Vic, and he just looked into it and smiled. ‘Ugh, his smile is so perfect.’ Patty nudged me, “Lorena, it’s pretty obvious that Vic might choose you to sing to now.” “Maybe you’re right. Possibly.”
I don’t know why, but Vic was staring at me most of the time the guys were playing the song, I actually liked it.
Who am I kidding, I LOVED IT.
I turned to Vic and he winked at me. I looked down, ‘Oh my God, someone hold me.’
“Our next song is for those who have fallen in love and it just turned into tragedy, well here, you’re with us and there are no tragedies here. This is called The Boy Who Could Fly.”
Vic counted down, 3, 2, 1, and he screamed “Freeze!” and so did everyone else.
I loved The Boy Who Could Fly. It was the first song I listened from them, and that’s how I fell in love with Pierce The Veil.
An hour has passed and the time has finally came, “Okay guys, we are almost out of time, but we’re not done yet. Anyone else has had bulletproof love?”
Immediately the crowd went crazy, but who wouldn’t?
Vic got a hold of his microphone, “I breathe you in with smoke, in the backyard light. We used to laugh until we choked into the wasted nights.” The girls and I went incredibly crazy and started singing along.
“I'll sing along, oh 'cause I don't know any other song. I'll sing along, but I'm barely hanging on. No, I'm barely hanging on. By the time you're hearing this I'll already be gone, and now there's nothing to do but scream at the drunken moon”
I look at everyone around me, everyone's screaming, happy screaming, screaming with joy, screaming from the top of their lungs, almost passing out happily. I can see the tears in everyone's eyes. They're smiling their beautiful and happy smiles. They're happy to be here, at the Pierce The Veil show. Vic is telling everyone to jump as high as they can, so everyone does, including me. I couldn't be anymore happier than I am to be here, with everyone who loves Pierce The Veil's music as much as I do.
It was almost time for Vic to choose the girl to sing to. I was starting to tear up. My friends kept shouting “HER! HER! PICK HER!” and pointing at me. Vic didn’t notice them.
“My love for YOU was bulletproof but you’re the one who shot me.” Vic pointed straight at me, and looked into my eyes.
I rubbed my eyes to make sure if we was pointing at me. He was. I smiled and I screamed. A bodyguard grabbed me and brought me to the stage, Vic took my hand and brought me to a chair that was on stage. Vic, Mike, Tony, and Jaime finished Bulletproof Love and the crowd went insane. I saw my friends crying, I started tearing up.
I was so sweaty, but I didn’t care as long as I was with Vic.
“Hey, what’s your name?” Vic asked so generously. “Uhm, Lorena.” “Nice to meet you, Lorena.” He kissed my hand, I died alittle inside. “Nice to finally meet you. I’ve been waiting forever for this moment.” “Well here you are now, with me.”
Vic kept staring at me, I started crying, happy crying though, “Hey, don’t cry. I can’t stand to see beautiful girls like you cry.” He wiped my tears, my heart couldn’t stop beating so quickly.
~Vic’s P.O.V.~
Many minutes passed, and it was finally time. “Okay guys, we are almost out of time, but we’re not done yet. Anyone else has had bulletproof love?” More cheering. I started singing, “I breathe you in with smoke, in the backyard light. We used to laugh until we choked into the wasted nights.” I saw the red haired angel and her friends started going crazy, the good kind of crazy, and started singing along.
“I'll sing along, oh 'cause I don't know any other song. I'll sing along, but I'm barely hanging on. No, I'm barely hanging on. By the time you're hearing this I'll already be gone, and now there's nothing to do but scream at the drunken moon”
I loved seeing our fans, it was so amazing to see that many of boys and girl enjoy our music and practically live for it, it’s incredible. It’s amazing.
‘Finally.’ I thought, relieved.
I can hear our fans sing along, “This isn’t fair! NO! Don’t you try you blame this on me,” I turned around to where she was. “My love for YOU was bulletproof but you’re the one who shot me.” I pointed to her. She gasped in amazement, she rubbed her eyes, don’t know why.
She came towards the stage and the bodyguard brought her up. I took her hand while I still sang, “And God damnit, I can barely say your name, so I’ll try to write it and fill the pen with blood from the sink.”
I brought her to a chair on stage. “Hey, what’s your name?” I asked kindly. “Uhm, Lorena.” “Nice to meet you, Lorena.” I kissed her soft, small hand. “Nice to finally meet you. I’ve been waiting forever for this moment.” “Well here you are now, with me.”
I couldn’t take my eyes off her, she started crying after. “Hey, don’t cry. I can’t stand to see beautiful girls like you cry.” I wiped her tears off her perfect face.
I just wanted to hold her face and kiss the hell out of her, but that had to wait, wanted to surprise her.
“Okay guys, we got a couple songs left but this here, is for you, Lorena.” I looked at her and she smiled her adorable little smile.
The guys and I started playing ‘Yeah Boy and Doll Face.’ I stood by Lorena the whole time, holding her hand, staring dead into her gleaming brown eyes and I sang my heart out to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please give me feedback. c: