Time to Dance

The Aftermath

"I'm tired of doing this dance with you Alexandra. Why don't you realize that we are meant to be." Dimitri said as all his Dandies started attacking again. The gym wasn't quiet for long.

"Alexandra, what are you doing?" I heard Nate say in my head as he was fighting off some Dandies.

"I got this Nate. He can't get to me anymore thanks to you." I said as I started to fight Dimitri.

The fight didn't last long. As hard as i fought against Dimitri, it was as if nothing phased him. I for one was getting punched, kicked, and knocked around. Dimitri had managed to grab me and flung me into some chairs that we had only sat in hours before. My face was bruised and I had a bloody lip from crashing into them. I got up a little stunned to see Dimtiri clap his hands and that was it. The fight was over.

My body began to hurt all over not only from the wounds I had sustained but wounds I was feeling that Nate had recieved and from Dean. I couldn't exactly distinguish between the two at that moment because I was connected to them both and everything was so confusing. Then it felt as if my heart was being ripped in two.

"I think we're done here. When you are ready, I will be ready." Dimitri laughed as all his Dandies flew out of the gym with him included.

I looked around the gym seeing all the carnage. There were bodies of fellow classmen and their family around. Not as many as I thought there would be but there were still victims. I was a little shaken up.

"Nate?" I said looking around the room.

"Sis, are you ok?" Will said rushing over to my side.

"I'm fine." I mumbled.

"What excuse can we put in everyone's heads?" Will asked as he looked at everyone left standing looking around in shock.

"Get Josh. Make everyone believe it was a gang attack or a gas leak that caused the explosion. I don't know right now. Where is Nate?" I asked.

"Alex!" Kayla came running over to me. "They took dad!" Kayla was hysterical.

"We'll get him back, won't we Alex?" Will said to me as he held Kayla in his arms.

"I...I don't..." I didn't get to finish.

"We need help over here!" Joe called. I took off running. I saw a hysterical Chrissy and a hurt Andy. His arm looked broken.

"Lizzie. Lizzie! Chrissy where is my sister!" I said starting to panic.

"They...they took her!" Chrissy sobbed.

"There were too many and she wouldn't leave the others." Andy said clutching his right arm.

"No." I said backing away.

"Nate." I replied in my thoughts. There was no answer. I didn't have time to track him down but I figured he was unconcious and Dimitri had him. My main concern was this sharp pain I felt.

"Not Dean." I said taking off running towards the safe exit that Brendon and Erelin had tried to defend. "I can't lose anyone else."