Time to Dance

Whoa Oh Feelings

"That was fast." I replied as I marveled over Dean's handy work.

"Ah, it was easy. Sorry about your door." Dean replied handing over the tools he used back to Jace.

"I'm sure you are." Jace replied taking the tools and walking back into the kitchen.

"Guys, what if I say I will meet you boys at the docks?" I half smiled.

"No way. I am not leaving with them two for them to throw me over to your family." Jace answered for me.

"Oh, it wouldn't be that bad and besides I know Dean and Will would be on their best behavior for me and protect you from everyone, right boys?" I said.

"Sure." Dean replied as Will hit him to speak.

"I mean it. Don't let Mom or Dad or anyone hurt Jace. Tell them I know what I am doing." I replied. "By the way do you have any spare stakes around here?" I asked Jace.

"Yeah, let me just get them out of my back closet." Jace rolled his eyes.

"Seriously, you have to have some." I replied.

"See, I knew he can't be trusted. He can't even kill his own kind." Dean blurted out.

"I'll have you know that there is more than one way to kill a vampire." Jace fired back.

"Boys!" I yelled.

"I have a few in my bedroom." Jace said hurrying off.

"I don't know about this. Where are you going?" Will asked.

"I have this feeling. I want to follow through on it." I said.

"What feeling?" Dean asked.

"I just need to be alone for a bit but I will meet you at the docks. I promise. Then I will explain." I said kissing Dean on the cheek and then my brother.

"Here you go." Jace said handing me two stakes I could fit in my purse. My purse was more of a shoulder bag as the strap was long enough to wrap around my neck and shoulder to hang at my side.

"Jace, I promise you that my brother and Dean won't let anything happen to you or they will answer to me." I said giving him a quick hug. I saw Dean look uncomfortable and Will shake his head at me.

"Don't follow me or track me. I don't want to be found." I whispered to Dean before taking off into the night.

I headed around town scoping out some bad parts. It was relatively quiet out tonight. I know the night was still young but there weren't any vampires out in the part of town I was in. This shocked me.

I passed by some bars only to find that there were only drunken humans. I was about to call it quits and head to the docks when a feeling came over me. I felt as if I was being watched. Was this what I was hoping for? Could it be Nate?

I walked down the streets and turned down some alleys seeing if I could lose whoever it was. I didn't think Dean would be that stupid to follow me out here and keep his distance. Someone was watching me and keeping up with my every move. I decided to hop up on a fire escape of one of the buildings that was near me.

I ran up the stairs and flipped myself up and onto the roof. "Show yourself and I might let you live or you could die a slow, painful death." I shouted from the roof.

"Alex." I heard a hiss. It sent shivers down my spine. I turned around to see a badly dehydrated Nate with piercing eyes that wanted only one thing...my blood.