Time to Dance

Something Is Fishy

I drove Lizzie to her school and then me and Will drove over to our school. I hated being here. I know that there was almost a month left but I wanted it to be over. Nothing was the same anymore and every day it pained me to see Nate's seat empty at lunch and in English class. I felt alone when I walked to class. I still had on Nate's ring and it was never coming off.

"So, Alex have you thought anymore about dress shopping with us this afternoon?" Lyra asked as soon as she saw me walk to our usual table.

"Have you found a date yet?" Josh asked as it was so obvious that he liked her.

"I found a date, yes, but he doesn't go to this school." Lyra replied.

"Haven't you heard, Josh. That's the guy she is grounded over." Olivia laughed.

"Then how are you going to prom with him?" Josh asked as I felt two eyes suddenly stare into me.

I turned around to see Dean staring right at me from his new table. When he saw me look at him, he turned away with a disgusted face. What did I ever do to him?

My attention returned back to Lyra. "He is meeting me at the ballroom where the prom is going to be." She laughed. "What the hell happened to your neck?" Lyra asked.

"Oh, I went to the beach last night and I must have fallen on some rocks or something. I can't remember exactly." I replied.

Then, I noticed Lyra. She had a slight scar on her neck. Was that why she was wearing the scarf last week?

"I could say the same thing to you?" I said eyeing her down.

"Oh, I think I fell too." She said getting up.

"Listen guys, its been nice talking to you but I got to run." She said picking up her books.

"Alex, Kayla, I shall drive us when school lets out." She said taking off as Kayla and I looked at each other.

"That was weird." Kayla replied.

"Stranger things have happened." I said giving my keys to Will so he could drive home.
♠ ♠ ♠
score one for me for getting an update in before work. lol!