Time to Dance

Nostalgic

"Are you hungry?" Nate asked.

"Actually, yes." I replied as Nate took my hand and led me out of his bedroom.

Nate put his hand to his lips as we walked into the living room. Brendon was laying on the couch sleeping but you could tell he hadn't slept well. I really needed to talk to him about my father. I was angry about everything. Brendon knew this whole time about his son and my father. I trusted Brendon.

"Are you ok?" Nate asked carefully in my thoughts once we passed into the kitchen.

"How could he do that to me? I mean you are wrong too for not telling me what happened to you but Brendon knew about my dad. My mother is laying in a hospital bed in a coma and her kids have no father, nor know where he is and Brendon knew this whole time. I don't care what my father said, his kids needed him. I need him. But you know, if he is too coward enough to run from his problem, then fine. I don't want him here. I can do this on my own and take care of my brother and sister." I said starting to let tears fill my eyes.

"Hey. You aren't alone in this. I am here and nothing is going to happen to you. I won't let it." He replied holding me tightly to him.

"Morning sis. Whoa! Sis, you are awake and definately not a werewolf." My brother said coming over to me. I gave him a slight punch in the arm.

"Ouch!" Will whined and I laughed.

"Looks like you slept well." I laughed as Kayla entered the hallway yawning. "What did you two do all night to be so tired?" I teased.

"Eww, that's my sister we are talking about." Nate replied disgusted.

"Oh, yeah, it must have been all that strength Will has that kept me up. What's it called? Stamina? Yeah, I think that is it?" Kayla said acting all serious to her brother.

"I'm going to kill him." Nate replied coming towards Will as he was fixing a glass of orange juice.

"Relax, brother. Nothing happened." Kayla said trying to pull her brother back as I shook my head.

"It better not have." Nate huffed as Will was totally unaware of the whole conversation that had just occured.

Will looked at me like everyone was crazy as he saw the looks on Kayla and Nate's faces. He just took his juice and sat down in a chair. That's my brother, always finding a way to tune things out.

"Even if something did happen and it did not, it is my decision, not yours. Chill out. I was only kidding with you. Will was a perfect gentleman. I fell asleep in his arms as I was worrying over you and Alex. When I woke, Will was not there. He apparently waited for me to fall asleep and then went to the guest room so there." Kayla said, sticking her tongue out.

"Good morning kids. Alex, it is nice to see you are awake." Erelin smiled. She had a smile as if she knew I was going to be ok with everything. I wish that was the case.

"So how are you feeling and who wants breakfast?" She added.

"I do!" Kayla, Will, and I both replied.

"Good." She laughed starting to get eggs out of the fridge, pancake mix out, and other breakfast essential items ready.

"I am just hungry." I replied back to her.

"Mom, I guess there is some things I should tell you." Nate said when breakfast was served. Brendon was still asleep amazingly and Erelin was determined not to wake him.

"Oh?" She asked.

I ate my breakfast and watched as Nate told his mom all about my dreams, Dean, my parents old house, and some other things. I think he was wanting his mom to talk to Dean's parents for us.

"I think we should have a meeting. We need the whole gang here like in the old days. No one should be left out of the loop anymore and if there is one thing Alex needs is all the help and support she can get. If I remember correctly, Patrick used to make some excellent weapons and Andy used to be good at demonstrating how they work." Erelin replied as if she was nostalgic and missed the old days.

"You sound like you miss the old days, mom." Nate responded.

"Well, parts of it." She laughed leaning back in her chair to see Brendon getting up in the living room.

"Mom! That's gross!" Kayla replied, the first to know what her mom was talking about.

"Well, when two vampires hook up...yeah nevermind." Erelin said eating her breakfast.

I started to laugh and everyone looked at me. "What did you say earlier about stamina?" I said pointing at Kayla.

"Eww! I am not a vampire nor wish to be one, thanks, and nothing happened between me and Will!" Kayla yelled.

"Paybacks are great aren't they sis?" Nate snickered as Brendon entered the room.

Everyone got quiet. I got up from the table excusing myself and walked into the living room. Casey, Allison, and Lizzie all came downstairs and hugged me. I wasn't ready to talk to Brendon yet.

"Are you leaving?" Lizzie asked.

"What? No. I am just going to the house, that's all. I just need to be alone for a bit." I explained.

"Erelin made some breakfast." I said as Lizzie nodded and followed the others into the kitchen.

I heard Nate in my head as I left the house. "Sorry, Nate. I am just not ready to deal with your father right now." I said heading to my house. A hot shower was what I needed right now. Plus I needed to get out of these clothes.

As I got my keys out of my pocket I looked up to find a note on my front door. I grabbed it and wadded it up into a ball. Then I unlocked the door and went into my empty house. I threw the note in the trash and proceeded to take my shower not thinking about it.

Once, I had showered and changed, the note came back to my mind. I took it out of the trash and opened it up. It was a note from Dean.

"Meet me tonight, please? We need to talk. I have much to explain to you." It read.

I needed to talk to him too but not in the way he thinks. How am I going to get away from Nate? I was going to have to think about this long and hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I am back. It's been awhile. I have been on vacations and working alot to pay bills. I sort of lost focus for awhile on my writings too but I am trying to get back on track. :)