Sequel: Friendly Affair

Public Affair

Public Affair

"I said you're not seeing them Brian, I don't want to fight with you but you're not listening," I shouted as I circled his hunched over figure, making sure to stand in front of the house so he couldn't pass. "Now leave until they say they want to see you."

"Alright,” He sighed in defeat. “Just tell Cory something, alright?”

“Sure,” I nodded as he began walking away.

“I want to have a baby.”

My mouth opened in pure shock as he stopped to stare at my reaction. "You know Bri, you're like a brother to me, but you are so fucked up its beyond what I thought."

"What do you mean by that?" he snapped

"Get you're girlfriend pregnant, she's not enough is she Brian, so you want to go and fuck another girl who happens to be her best friend and have a kid with her. You know if you don't want a kid with Alex that's fucking fine, I'll take that baby as mine, at least it'll know its father loves him," I snapped and waved at him with a pathetic laugh. "Go to hell Brian, you make me sick."

"Matt—"

"Fuck off," I walked away up to the house, throwing the door open I grabbed Alex and held her in a hug, she seemed half shocked and half surprised as she wrapped her arms around me. "I'll be here for you, I'll be the baby's father and I'll never let anyone hurt you again," I whispered as I kissed her ear. "He doesn't deserve you or anyone for that matter."

"Oh Matt," she whispered as she dug her face in my shoulder, I could feel her shaking as I picked her up and glanced at Jimmy, he nodded his head as if guessing what happened and mouthed tell me when she's asleep as I walked her back to Benji's bedroom.

"Just go to bed, alright?” I said softly and laid her on the bed.

“Okay,” She nodded slowly and closed her eyes. “Love you.”

“I love you, too,” I said softly as I walked back out into the living room where Johnny, Jimmy, Zack, and Cory were waiting.

“So,” Jimmy sighed. “What all happened?”

“Well,” I took a deep breath. “He wanted to apologize to Alex and Cory. I told him no and we got into a little fight. After that, he agreed to leave, but not before dropping a big bomb.”

“What?” Cory asked as I closed my eyes.

“Corrine,” I said softly. “Just hug Zack or something, be prepared.”

“Okay,” She nodded and Zacky wrapped his arm around her waist. “What is it Matt? Your scaring the shit out of me.”

“Brian wants to have a baby.”

“Oh god,” Tears began flowing from her eyes as she began shaking. “Fuck… Fuck…”

“That fucking asshole,” Zack mumbled and pulled Cory’s head to his chest. “I can’t believe him. We’ve known him so long, I never thought of him like that.”

“I don’t think any of us did,” Johnny took a deep breath and rubbed her back.

"I'm going to kill him," Jimmy stood up and began to make his way to the door, I grabbed his arm and yanked him down to face me.

"You will not do anything right now, sit down," I demanded, he listened and sat down, probably afraid I would snap and break some necks from the stress we've all been under. "I told him that he made me sick using you and Alex, I just can't believe he's completely ignoring the fact that Alex is pregnant and wanting a baby with you Cory, it's like he's hinting that he regrets being with her and getting her pregnant and wants it to be yours, no offence Cory but that's fucked up."

"It is Matt, it's so fucked up," she cried more as she leaned her head against Zacky's chest. "I can't believe him."

"I swear, he comes here again," Johnny shook his head of the thoughts. "I don't know what I'll do man, but he touches one hair on either of the girls heads and I'll kill him."

"It’s over,” Cory mumbled. “It’s fucking over.”

“What are you talking about?” Zacky looked down at her.

“I’m done with Brian. All of him. I’m quitting being Mudrock’s assistance. I’d rather not have to see him anymore at all. Any of you guys,” She looked up with bloodshot eyes. “And I’m sorry it has to be this way. I love all you guys and-“

“Stop saying that, babe,” Zacky scolded. “You’re not throwing away your dream just to get away from a mistake.”

"We'll be there for you Cory," I whispered as I grabbed her hand. "We're here for you and Alex, no matter what."

"No matter what?" she whispered with hesitance in her voice.

"No matter what," I repeated as she nodded slowly and hugged Zacky again, I nodded again to myself and stood. "I'm going to go check on Alex."

"I won't be surprised if she disappeared again," Jimmy sighed as I laughed and opened the door to Benji's bedroom; I stopped short of laughing and sighed while my shoulders slumped.

"Well, you won't be surprised," I picked up a note from the bed. "But she did leave a note this time.

Guys,

If you fucking follow me, I'll kick everyone of your asses when I get back home. I overheard Matt talking about what happened, seriously guys haven't you learned not to talk with one another in the same house unless you want me to hear? Anyway I'm going over to Brian's to give him a piece of my mind and to show him what a mistake he's making, and ask why he's being such a prick. Cory sweetie this isn't you're fault, I think Brian may be having an emotion breakdown and may need some medication or a three week stay in a psych ward. But I'll be sure to tell him that you guys aren't coming; do you hear me…or read me? Do not come after me because I need to do this on my own, I'm a grown girl and I need to take responciblity since I have to grow up and be strong not only for myself but for another little soul.

By the way…who the hell am I staying with? I'm not sure if its Matt or Jimmy because I never did get it, and if you did tell me I must have ignored you.

Love you guys, I'll be back soon.

--Alexandria Dallas

A.K.A--Alex Angel o:]


This can’t be happening,” Jimmy stared at the note with teary eyes. “What the fuck are we supposed to do?”

“I’m not sure yet,” I said slowly. “I want to follow her, but I don’t.”

“Maybe I should go?” Cory raised her hand. “I mean, Brian will be upset if he see’s you guys, but maybe I can help Alex.”

“I don’t know if you should,” I shook my head.

“Well, we have to do something,” She explained. “And that’s the only thing I’ve got.”

"Johnny, since you're so damn sneaky go watch her, through the window and don't get caught, call us for updates okay?" I said as I threw the note on the table. "We'll be in the car."

"He knows our cars," Jimmy said randomly as he stared at me. "He knows all of our cars."

"He doesn't know my new one," Benji spoke up and held out a pair of keys. "Its my new avalanche, take care of my baby."

"I owe you big time Madden!" I hugged him then ran for the door, the guys and Cory following.

"So I spy and you guys wait as backup if needed?" Johnny asked as I started the car and sped out of the open garage door, I nodded and pressed the garage door remote and let the door close as I drove from the driveway to the main road.

"Try and crack a window quietly and see if you can hear anything, Cory this means you are to go nowhere, alright?" I added

"Alright Matt," she huffed

"Sorry,” I said softly. “I just can’t let him know we’re here.”

“I understand,” She nodded. “I just wish none of this was happening.”

“Calm down,” Zack rubbed the side of her face and pulled her on his lap. “Just breathe.”

“I’m trying,” She nodded as I pulled to the curb near Brian’s house.

“Go ahead, Johnny.”

“Alright,” He nodded and climbed out of the car. He began army crawling over to the window, making Cory laugh.

“Only he can make this funny,” She laughed.

"Just tell him to stand still against the house, they'll think he's a yard gnome and think nothing of it," Zacky suggested making Jimmy nearly choke on his laughter.

"Poor shrimp," I shook my head as he crawled under the side window and rose it up slightly, I soon got a phone call from him. "What's going on?"

"Brian's crying and Alex is getting onto him like he's a kid," Johnny whispered with amusement lacing his voice. "Its kind of funny to hear Alex."

----Alex-----

"I cannot believe you Brian Haner," I scolded as I pointed at him. "Out of all the filthy, rotten, irresponsible, low things you have done in you're life this takes the damn cake."

"I’m sorry…” He sobbed into his hands.

“No you’re fucking not!”

“I am!” He lifted his head up and screamed. “I’m so sorry!”

“Brian, you got me pregnant, and then left,” I lectured. “Now you want to get Cory pregnant, are you gonna leave her, too?!”

“Of course not!” He sobbed. “I love Cory!”

“You supposedly loved me too, Brian,” I scoffed.

"I do love you," he cried into his hands as he rocked back and forth.

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have cheated on me Brian," I whispered as I stepped back and looked at the floor. "I loved you so much, I respected you so much that—that I honestly thought we'd be together forever Brian."

"God," he closed his eyes as he raised his head. "I'm so damn sorry."

"No you're not, stop fucking lying Brian," I snapped as I shook my head. "If you were sorry, you wouldn't be trying to rid me and my child, you're fucking child you son of a bitch," I stopped and took a deep breath. "Honestly, did you think it would all go away and be a dream if you got Cory pregnant, and if it wasn't you'd just leave her for the next person," I held my hand up in shock. "Shit I better hide the hairdresser, you might try to fuck her too."

"Alex," he looked up at me with light brown eyes instead of dark ones. "I never meant for this to happen, I let myself hurt you and then it will to hell afterwards."

"Yeah, it did," I nodded slowly as I backed up again. "Just to let you know, I hope Cory tells you she doesn't want to be with you, you know I wish you the best Brian, I always have. But you do not deserve Corinne, and you do not deserve a second chance when all you can do is keep messing up just when we think everything is better and you've changed."

"You know what," Anger took hold of his eyes, it scared me a little but I stood my ground. "I never fucking loved you! I thought I did but now I see that all I ever wanted was to make you fucking happy, because I was a good friend. But now I see that you'll never be happy because you're a stingy little bitch."

"If that's what you think," I nodded slowly, yes the words stung. But he wouldn't bring me down, he couldn't. I was strong enough to handle this.

Never surrender you're strength and never back away from you're fight or you're rights.

“Later, Brian,” I shook my head and walked out of the house, spying Johnny in the bushes. “Johnny fucking Christ, what the hell are you doing in the bushes. He didn't move but stood still with a cell phone stuck to his ear. "Dipshit, you're not a gnome so tell Matt that Zacky to shut the fuck up," and with that I walked towards the sidewalk.

"Fuck," I heard him mumbled before he jumped over the bushes and ran after me. "Sorry but we couldn't leave you alone."

"I knew I shouldn't have left a fucking note," I grumbled as I pulled the black blanket I stole from Benji tighter around my shoulders.

"Actually we're glad you did, we didn't have a heart attack when we found you gone, just said I'm not surprised and went after you."

"We?" I asked turning to look at him.

"Fuck…"

"Matt, Jimmy, Zacky and Cory are somewhere watching aren't they?" I asked with a heavy sigh.

"In the big ass avalanche following us," he murmured as I turned around and groaned.

"Who's is that?"

"Benji's new ride, its pretty sweet you should see the interior of it, all leather and it has two mini-tvs and a sweet li—" I stopped Johnny by flicking his ear.

"Ow!"

"Shut up,” I laughed as Matt pulled up next to us and Zacky swung open the door.

“Get the fuck in,” Jimmy growled.

“Alright,” I nodded, Johnny and I climbing into the car.

“I can’t believe you fucking left again,” Jimmy glared at me.

“I’m sorry,” I frowned. “I had to.”

“Well,” Matt sighed. “What did you succeed in?”

“I made him feel bad,” I shrugged. “He told me he never loved me. I’m sure he hates me now, and is on the rocks with Cory.”

“I could care less anymore,” She shook her head and laid on Zack.

"He said he didn't ever love you?" Jimmy said slowly as he gripped the door handle. "Matt is it okay now if I kill him?"

"Get in line," Matt mumbled darkly as he pulled down another street and parked on the emergency fire lane sign.

"Okay so I said this, I have a good memory so this is exactly how it goes," I nodded as I cleared my throat and shifted in Johnny lap. "Just to let you know, I hope Cory tells you she doesn't want to be with you, you know I wish you the best Brian, I always have. But you do not deserve Corinne, and you do not deserve a second chance when all you can do is keep messing up just when we think everything is better and you've changed."

"And he said?" Cory asked eagerly

"You know what, I never fucking loved you. I thought I did but now I see that all I ever wanted was to make you fucking happy, because I was a good friend. But now I see that you'll never be happy because you're a stingy little bitch."

"That mother fuc—" Matt pulled on Jimmy's shirt and pushed him against the seat. "Matt let me go, he's a dead man walking and you know it!"

"I know,” Matt said softly before Cory began sobbing.

“That mother fucking asshole!” She screamed as loud as she could. “I can’t fucking believe him! That fucking- Just, fucking shit…”

“Cory!” Zacky yelled and grabbed her shoulders. “Calm down!”

"Oh calm down guys," I laughed softly but inside I wanted to cry, fuck I wanted to bawl a river wide or hit something really, really hard. "I told him if that's what he thought and I left before I told him, what I really thought of him."

"Oh honey you should have gave him a fucking earful!" Cory yelled in surprise.

"I could have, but I was the bigger person and walked away," I nodded my head slowly and took a deep breath. "He's the immature asshole who chooses to play hearts rather than guitars, so be it at least I know when my time is up that I choose to play my cards right and at least be sensible, at least I know I'll be welcomed in heaven without someone going uh well, you kinda did shoot you're ex boyfriend, so…we can't let you in that would be some shit."

"You're not dying so," Matt waved his hand dismissingly.

"He's calling me," Cory set her jaw and looked at her vibrating phone that said B. Haner on the screen.

"Give him a piece of you're mind, but be the bigger person," I nodded.

"I can try,” She mumbled and picked up her phone. “Hello?”

“This should be interesting,” I watched and waited for Cory to snap.

“Brian…” She took a deep breath. “You fucking insensitive asshole! I can’t believe you fucking said that to her! What the hell was I thinking?! You fucking bastard, asshole! Oh my fucking god! I can’t fucking believe you! Save it Brian, its fucking over. Fuck you, too!”

“Whoa,” My jaw dropped, everyone staring at her as she hung up the phone.

“What?”

“I’ve never heard you curse more in my life,” I said slowly. “That was… Scary…”

"Sorry," she smiled meekly as she glanced at everyone's faces. "I got a little nervous and it all just came out."

"You did well," I nodded frantically with some fear in the mix. "Maybe not very, bigger person material but hell, you got to the point."

"You got to the point alright," Zacky laughed nervously as he shifted in his seat. "If I was Brian that would have scared the shit out of me."

"Fuck, I'm in the front seat and I'm scared," Jimmy joked as he grabbed both Cory and my hand. "We've got you girls; nothing will ever take you away from us."

"I feel safe now,” Cory nodded. “Now I only need to worry about Jimmy or Zacky raping me.”

“No fear with me,” Jimmy shook his head. “But Zacky…”

“I won’t rape you, Cory,” Zacky rubbed her leg.

“Well, by the way your rubbing her, it would seem that you would,” I giggled, making him blush.

"Shut up Alex or I'll kick you're ass," he flipped me off.

"Stand in line buddy," I stuck my tongue out and giggled until my phone rang, I picked it up and pushed call without looking at the screen. "Hello?"

"You ruined everything Alex, I trusted you."

"Brian? You ruined it yourself by drowning everyone in lies and false hope; I hope you realize you missed out on three good things, me and Cory but mainly our child."

"You just had to fucking do this,” Brian mumbled. “I don’t fucking know what to do anymore. I guess we’ll just…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment