Sequel: Friendly Affair

Public Affair

Public Affair

“Be acquaintances?”

“Yeah,” He nodded. “For me and you, it’ll be like nothing happened. But Cory…”

"Oh right," I rolled my eyes with a sarcastic laugh. "Like nothing happened, but have you already fucking forgot Brian, I have you're child in my stomach!" I screamed

"I fucking know that!"

"Then why don't you act like you fucking care!" I screamed back, I'm done with the bigger person bullshit.

"Because I don't fucking want a child with you Alex, I want one with Cory!" he screamed, I stared at the window for a second and slowly handed the phone to Cory as I turned around and looked out the door so they wouldn't see me crying.

"Fuck what did he say?" Johnny whispered only so I could hear.

"He doesn't act like he cares because he doesn't want a child we me, he wants one with Cory."

"Brian?” Cory said shakily and put the phone to her ear.

“Now, Alex,” Matt said softly. “Technically, it’ll be Brian’s child. But Brian doesn’t have to be the father.”

“I know,” I nodded. “I want you to be the father.”

"Really?" he asked with a smile as Jimmy suddenly poked his head around the seat and smiled brightly.

"Can I be the father too?"

"You can be the uncle Jimbob?" I smiled as I patted his head, he nodded and shrugged.

"Better than Auntie Jamsey," he shook his head and glanced at Matt. "Congrats man, you just became a father."

"Thanks," Matt smiled softly as he looked back at me. "Thank you Alex."

"You’re welcome,” I nodded and looked over to Cory.

“Brian, I don’t know,” She rubbed her eye. “Yes, I know you love me. But the way things are going right now…”

"Great, guilt trip Brian on the scene," I sighed and leaned my head on Johnny's shoulder, he grabbed the black blanket and draped it around me and rubbed my legs.

"You're shivering, why didn't you get a jacket?" he scolded as he hugged me tighter as if it would warm me faster.

"I wasn't thinking of staying out in the cold thank you, when I left it was above fifty on the thingy outside Benji's house, I checked."

"Well you should have got one just in case," he scolded again as Zacky reached over and pulled me down so he could kiss my forehead.

"Glad you're okay kiddo."

"Me too,” I nodded, Cory holding the phone out for anyone to grab while she cried into her hands. I rubbed her back as Zack took the phone.

"What the fuck did you do now Haner?" Zacky about screamed as he shifted Cory to where she had her head on his shoulder. "Listen I don't think you get the severity of the issue at hand Brian, you impregnated you're girlfriend, who now has a father for her child thank you very much. Then you cheat on her with her best friend, who felt guilty and tried to off herself, then you all make it better so we could all rest easy and you screw that up too! You tell Cory you want her kid but you can't settle for having one with Alex who loves you, you little fuckhead. And then you go and tell her you never loved her?" he paused. "You may not have meant it Brian but we all know now that you never did love her or you wouldn't have cheated, a real man would have stayed by the one he loved and not looked at another woman when he knew well enough he had someone to come home too. Yeah will fuck you too Brian."

"Zack—“

“Whatever,” Zacky growled, hung up the phone, threw it on the ground, and grunted. “That fucking asshole…”

“Zacky,” Cory said softly. “Thank you… I love you…”

“You too, Corrine,” He kissed her forehead as she laid her head on his chest and looked at me.

“Not the way I do,” She said softly.

"Wow this shit is getting trippy," I whispered as I glanced at Zacky, whose facial expression was better than three hundred thousand dollars.

"You do?"

"I do," she sighed and shook her head. "I'm sorry, this makes things so complicated."

"Yeah," I nodded as I stared wide eyes. "But you know, we don't ever do anything without complications."

"Exactly,” Cory nodded and laughed slightly, looking back at Zack who had a huge smile on his face. “Zacky?”

“Uh-huh?”

“You okay?”

“Fantastic,” He nodded slowly.

“You sure?”

“Positive,” He grabbed the back of Cory’s head and kissed her softly. “And of course I love you, too.”

"This is weird, I swear this is a soap opera," I mumbled as I looked up at Matt. "Can we go home, or somewhere?"

"Yeah, I have to take Benji back his baby or whatever," Matt chuckled as he started the car and took off.

"His baby,” I scoffed. “He doesn’t know the meaning of the term.”

“Oh right,” Matt laughed slightly and took a deep breath. “I’m gonna be a dad.”

“And I’ll be an auntie!” Cory giggled.

“And I’ll be an uncle!” Jimmy grinned and raised his hand.

“And I’ll be…” Zack thought for a moment. “Daddy number two!”

Everyone turned at the same time and he shrugged his shoulders. "That'll be something explaining to my child he/she has two daddies and they aren't gay," I sighed with a chuckle, "That'll be interesting."

"It will be easy, we'll explain to the little tike that I'm really his uncle that acts like he's daddy," Zacky nodded fast.

"How about just an overprotective uncle?" Jimmy suggested

"Fine, but it’s doesn’t sound as awesome,” He pouted as Cory giggled.

“Well, if I ever have a baby, you’ll be daddy number two.”

“What if he’s the father?” I asked innocently.

"Alexandria!" Cory and Zacky yelled at the same time, I giggled and dug my face in the nape of Johnny's neck as everyone chuckled.

"My bad," I held my hand up and mumbled my words.

"I cannot believe you," Zacky grumbled.

"Why?” I said softly. “There’s no harm in thinking. It’s not like it couldn’t happen. You all know it could!”

“Well,” Zacky mumbled and made eye contact with Cory.

"Oh I cannot believe you Zachary Baker!" I kicked him. "We're having a hard day and you go and imply something like that! I said it could, I didn't mean it would now!"

"Ow and fine, sheesh!" he pushed my leg away. "Mean ass pregnant lady."

"Don’t be mean!” Cory slapped his shoulder, making him groan.

“Why are you two beating me up?”

"Because you're being mean to Alex when clearly she's been through enough stress for a lifetime."

"You deserve it," he shrugged and smiled. "She loves me so it's okay, I'm not causing stress just annoyance."

"It’s the same," Cory argued as I sat back and watched as Benji's house came into view.

"This is comical; can someone go pop me come popcorn?" I asked

"How about we all get out of the car?” Matt asked as he climbed out and opened the door for me.

“Sure,” I nodded, everyone falling out and walking into the house.

“Hey!” Joel waved happily.

"Joel!" I screamed and ran at him, he caught me laughing as I squeezed his neck tightly. "Where's the guys? Where's Nicole and where's that baby!"

"Calm down," Joel laughed as he sat me back on the ground, though I was still bouncing on my toes I calmed down.

"Sorry, hyper is me because I've had a hard day or two days, probably more but I've blocked them out, oh look there's Benji and he has food, Benji share!" I went running

"What’s up with her?” Joel asked Cory as I attacked Benji.

“She’s coping in her own special way,” She explained, Joel nodding slowly.

“Coping from what?”

"Benji didn't explain?" Cory asked softly as she glanced at me, while I still listened I was laying on Benji on the couch trying to grab his food while he fought me off.

"No, what would he have to explain?"

"Okay to sum it up, Brian cheated on Alex with me, she found out and almost died because she stressed her heart and she has heart problems, and then later on she told me to tell Brian that she's pregnant with his baby. Then Brian pretty much acted like an asshole and said he wanted a baby with me, basically saying he didn't want Alex and her baby, so we broke up because I want to be there for Alex and I feel really guilty but she won't let me tell her. Damn her forgiving side, anyway she found out that Brian didn't want her or the baby and he wanted me to have his baby, she went over to speak to Brian and when she did he yelled at her and said that he never loved her and he didn't want the baby. Then when we were in the car Matt said he wanted to be the father and they are together and Zacky said he loved me when I told him I loved him, there ya go."

"Holy shit, I think I've missed a lot."

"Just an entire soap opera,” She mumbled. “Life… Not so good right now.”

“It would seem,” He nodded and pulled her into a hug. “Feel better.”

“Don’t just worry about me,” Cory said softly and looked over to Alex.

“Oh,” He let go of Cory and pulled me off Benji.

"Oh Joel let me go, he has a sandwich and I want a damn bite!" I threw my arms up and tried to grab Benji's leg as Nicole walked through the doorway and laughed. "Grr."

"Don't growl at me, I'm trying to hug you but you're making it difficult," Joel complained, I stopped and hugged him while rolling my eyes.

"Now can I kill you're brother for that sandwich because it looks really good."

"Great,” He let go of me and dropped me on Benji.

“Hey, Nicole,” Cory waved at Nicole, who smiled and walked into the nursery.

"Hi Benji," I grinned and took a bite of his sandwich that he held up for me. "Mhm good, turkey."

"And ham," he grinned and took a bite. "How'd it go?"

"It went well," I lied then grinned. "It went horrible."

"How horrible?”

“He told me he didn’t want me or the baby, basically that he wished it was Cory having his baby.”

“Oh shit…”

"Yeah, he said he never loved me too," I nodded slowly as I looked at the wall. "Whatever it is though, his loss."

"My gain," Matt's raspy voice was by my ear as his arms snuck around my waist and pulled me off Benji. "Bye Benji, thanks for everything man."

"No Problem." He nodded. “See you guys later.”

“Alright,” Matt nodded and carried me out to the car, everyone else still saying goodbye.

“Matt,” I said softly as he opened up the back seat door and laid me down, straddling my waist.

“Yeah?”

“What are you doing?” I asked as he rubbed my arms.

“Getting comfy,” He explained as I began laughing.

“Are you expecting something from me?”

“Not really,” He shrugged and kissed me softly.

"You sure?" I whispered against his lips as he chuckled. "I love you honey but yeah, I'm so not in the mood for that."

"I know, that's why I'm not expecting anything from you," he whispered as he kissed my lips again. "Except a kiss."

"A damn good kiss."

"A fucking sweet kiss."

"Watch you're mouth, the baby might here you," I smiled as his eyes went wide and he rubbed my belly.

"Sorry baby," he whispered.

"That’s right,” I grinned. “Now kiss me, damn it!”

“I thought you said to watch your mouth,” He laughed and pressed his lips against mine.

“Alex, I-“ Cory began, but stopped in her tracks. “Back in the house!”

"Sorry," I giggled then looked away from Cory's retreating figure to look at Matt. "I did but, then I figured it’s the size of a pea, so its okay."

"Alright," he grinned as he leaned down and kissed me deeper, I moaned into his kiss and felt his hands raise my shirt a little.

"We shouldn't do this unless you really want to make love in the backseat of you're car," I whispered as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Well,” He said softly and kissed my neck. “What if I say yes?”

“Then have me, will ya?” I laughed slightly as he ripped off my shirt.

"I will," he whispered kissing down my neck and down my shoulder. "You smell good."

"Surprisingly the hospital has nice shampoo and soap," I giggled as he kissed each rib. "That tickles, stop it."

"I thought that’s what you wanted,” He looked up to me as I nodded.

“Of course,” I explained. “Make me scream, Matt.”

“Scream, baby, scream.”

-----Brian-----

I rubbed my head as I began to walk down another street I never seen before, I glanced up and sighed before I realized that Matt's car was in the drive of Benji's white house still, maybe I did know this street. "Matt?" I mumbled as I walked up the driveway to the car, I looked in the window as I glanced away from the house, then did a double take.

No…that couldn't…

The windows where fogged up, the car was moving slightly and moans where soft and quiet seeping through the cracks in the doors. Anger boiled up and I threw the door open and pulled Matt off Alex. “You whore!” I screamed and pointed at Alex, then turned to Matt. “Some fucking friend you are!”

“You said you loved Cory!” He screamed back, Alex sitting up and burying her face in her hands.

"And you fucking believed me? God Matt! I've been with Alex for a fucking year, of course I love her! I love Cory too."

"If you fucking loved her why the fuck haven't you acted like it you stupid son of a bitch!" Matt stood up and pulled his pants to button and waited.

"Because I'm fucked up Matt! I don't know what to do, but sure as hell won't be me taking Alex back because apparently she fucks people freely," I glared at her as she continued to cry.

"Fuck you Brian, you don't fucking understand!" Cory yelled as she and the guys stomped out of the house, she was furious and ready to hit something. I could tell it was my face she wanted to hit.

"Cory!” I turned to her. “Stay the hell out of this.”

“No, Brian!” She screamed as loud as she could. “You don’t fucking understand, alright?! You have no clue what happened since you left! So you fucking stay out of this!”

“Fuck no!” I stomped up to her and she stood in front of me.

“Fuck you,” She said softly and punched me hard in the eye.

I stumbled back and held my eye while glaring at her. "Fuck you too Cory," I shook my head and moved my hand while I stared away at Matt. "I can't fucking believe you man."

"I should say the same for you, but by now I can believe any fucked up shit you do, because you my friend. Have fucked yourself over."

"I know that," I whispered as I glanced at Alex, who was bawling and rocking back and forth with just her long white shirt on, covering everything but her knees and legs. "I'm sorry Alex."

"Brian you don't understand," Alex cried not even looking at me. "Matt wants to be there for me, he loves me. He not you, wants to be the father or my, not our baby."

"Oh,” I said softly. “I see.”

“Yeah,” She nodded into her hands.

“Well,” I straightened up and sighed. “See you guys later.”

“Maybe,” Matt glared at me as I walked over to Cory.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment

(Pun completely entended on the scream part)