Sequel: Friendly Affair

Public Affair

Public Affair

"And I’ll go bash my brains in,” Cory mumbled. “I’ll come back later; I can’t deal with any of this right now."

"Don't you want to see my baby?" I asked as I turned to Cory, she sighed and nodded slowly. "Then sit you're ass down and wait for Johnny."

"We'll talk later Zacky, I want to see my daughter," Brian said calmly yet again.

"No, we need to talk now."

"Fine,” Brian huffed, Matt beginning to wake up. “What is it?”

“It’s you, Brian,” Zacky scowled as Matt opened his eyes and looked down at me.

“What’s going on?”

“Brian and Zacky are having a spat.”

“Oh,” Matt mumbled.

"Yep, normal isn't it honey?" I asked as Johnny walked in the room beaming with pride.

"Guess who I got?" Johnny sang as he slowly walked over to me and Matt with a pink bundle. "Miss Elliott is sleepy."

"Elliot?" Matt asked more awake now as he watched Johnny set my daughter in my hands.

"Oh she's beautiful," I whispered as I looked down at her dark brown eyes and silky black hair. "She looks just like Brian."

"Wow," Matt said nodding. "She does, she's identical."

"Brian,” I said softly, he looked from Zack to Elliot.

“Oh…” He began shaking. “Oh my god…” He picked her up softly. “She’s beautiful.”

"She is," Zacky smiled suddenly and stepped up beside Brian, clapping him on the back. "Dude she's adorable, hi Elliott, I'm you're uncle Zacky."

"Nothing like a miracle to bring a family together," I whispered with a smile.

"If we ever did one thing right Alex, this is it sweetie," Brian whispered as he kissed Elliott on the forehead. "Matt? Want to see you're daughter?"

"Give me her," he held his hands out eagerly.

"Wait,” Cory stood up and rubbed her eyes. “She’s gorgeous.”

“Thanks,” Matt took Elliot from Brian and kissed her softly. “Hi, baby.”

I giggled and looked over Matt's shoulder as she blinked once and closed her eyes. "She's sleepy," I whispered as Jimmy stepped up.

"Can I hold her?" he asked softly.

"Yeah, come here man," Matt said with a smile as he shifted Elliott, Jimmy walked around and held his hands out for her.

"Oh god…” Cory sniffed, everyone looking at her.

“Babe, are you crying?” Zacky asked and hugged her side as she nodded.

“It’s just that Elliot has brought us together, she stopped all the fighting, everything.”

"I told you, miracle," I grinned as Elliot cried slightly.

"Oh shit, what do I do?" Jimmy asked as he glanced at me then back at Brian. "What do I do?"

"Hand her to Alex, she can calm her," Cory explained

"Okay,” Jimmy nodded and handed her to me slowly.

“Thank you, Jimmy,” I kissed Elliot’s nose before looking up to Cory, who was sobbing as Zacky rubbed her stomach.

“Cory,” I cried slightly. “You're crying more than me.”

"That happens to me," Cory laughed as I kissed Elliot's forehead.

"She's beautiful," I laughed as she grabbed my thumb. "Oh," I started crying again.

"Awww!” Cory rubbed her eyes and smiled widely. “Three more months.”

“What?” I looked up to her and asked.

“Three more months, and I’ll have a baby, too,” She turned to Zack. “We’ll have a baby.”

“I know,” Zacky’s eyes teared up.

"I'll have two kids," Brian teared up as well. "Oh god."

"Brian," I giggled as I looked up at him. "Two new bourns."

"Oh wow,” Brian had to sit down and hold his head. “This is a lot to take in,"

"It should be," I giggled as I looked from Elliot over to Brian. "Are you okay honey?"

"I'm fine, I think."

"Come over here and see Elliot some more dum-dum," I grinned

"Alright,” He nodded and sat next to me, looking down into his daughters eyes.

“Just like daddy, right?” I looked at Brian and smiled.

"She has you're nose," he poked my nose with a laugh. "And you're lips, I remember the baby pictures you're mom showed me."

"Oh I remember those," Zacky laughed as he tilted his head to look at me. "She looks like you when you were a baby with darker hair."

"And brown eyes,” I added. “But other than that, yeah, she does look like me."

"She's beautiful," Brian nudged me. "We did good Alex."

"Yeah we did," I laughed as I nudged him back. "Thank you for that, now I have a beautiful miracle in my arms."

"Your very welcome,” He nodded and kissed the side of my head softly.

-----Cory-----Three months later-----

“Why won’t I pop already?” I whined, Zacky seating at my feet.

"Because the doctor said that if you don't have the baby by tomorrow that they'll induce it," Alex explained as she rocked Elliot in her arms.

"True," I shrugged as Zacky kissed my shin. “I just want to be able to hold my baby already.”

“Just be patient, babe,” Zacky leaned over and smiled. “It’ll be worth it in the end.”

“I can only hope,” I sighed softly as they both stared at me. “What?”

“Don’t think that way,” Alex lectured. “Don’t think of the bad stuff that might happen, think of the good.”

"I will, I'm just scared," I whispered as Alex walked over and placed Elliot in my lap.

"This is what you'll be looking forward too, but only a boy version," she smiled as Elliot stared at me, I giggled and poked between her eyes softly and that caused her to smile.

"I can't believe she's smiling already," I grinned

"Thanks to Matt, he fell walking in the living room on one of her toys and face planted it on the carpet and she seen, she almost laughed."

"She’ll laugh soon,” I nodded. “You just wait.”

"Yeah."

“Maybe someone should get hurt,” I looked around and slapped Zacky on the back of the head, Elliot giggling.

“She laughed!” Alex said, wide eyed.

"I made her laugh!" I laughed as Elliot still laughed, I heard running and all of a sudden seen Brian and Matt staring wide eyed. "I made her laugh!"

"What did you do!"

"I slapped Zacky, watch!" I slapped him again and she cackled.

"Awww!” Matt sighed airily as Brian grinned.

“Ha, I’m amazing!” I began laughing hysterically, but stopped and grabbed the wincing pain in my stomach.

“Baby?” Zacky asked, worried. “You okay?”

"I think I'm in labor," I held Elliot with one arm and my stomach with another.

"Hand me Elliot," Alex said before she handed her to Matt and helped me up. "Okay breathe evenly and let's go to the hospital."

"Oka-Ahhh!” I screamed as they rushed me to the car.

“Get her in the back,” I demanded, Zack and Brian helping her in as I got in the front. “Matt, watch Elliot!”

“Okay,” He nodded as I quickly pulled out of the driveway.

"Honey, breathe," Zacky said frantically as he looked at me. "Baby."

"Baby, don't baby me unless you know the pain I am in, so unless you want baby, to shove her foot up you're ass, baby will breathe how she is now!"

"Okay!” Zacky held up his hands in defense.

-----Alex-----

“Cory,” I sighed. “Zack was right, just breathe.”

“I can’t fucking breath!” She screamed.

"Okay, rephrase that then, how about we try to relax our muscles?"

"That won't work either!" she screamed.

"Fine!" I shouted with a pout. "Let's get to the damn hospital before I knock her out myself."

"Then drive faster!” Cory cried out, Brian and Zacky holding her hands. “Fuck!”

"We're going as fast as we can baby, just pleas—"

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down!"

"Fine!” I huffed and pulled into the ER parking lot. “Now get her out of the fucking car!"

"Doing it!" Brian yelled as he and Zacky carried her into the double doors, Matt leaned up and chuckled.

"Pissed?"

"A little, but I'll get over it," I leaned back and kissed his lips.

"Okay,” He nodded. “I got Johnny to watch Elliot, in case you were wondering.”

“I was about to ask,” I nodded, the nurses running around trying to help Cory.

"He said he would be up here after her nap, he's get Jimmy to watch, Jimmy's over at Montana's so he called him."

"Alright, sounds good," I nodded as I kissed his cheek.

"Oh god,” Zacky walked over with Brian and hyperventilated.

“What’s wrong?” I looked at him, worried.

“I’m just scared, nervous,” He nodded slowly and sat down, Brian doing the same.

"Are you two okay?" I asked as I sat down beside Brian and rubbed his head, then leaned over and grabbed Zacky's hand. "She's fine."

"You swear?"

"Zacky, you saw her just like I did, she was arguing with me, that clearly tells you that she's fine."

"I guess you’re right,” He said softly and took a deep breath, reaching into his jacket pocket.

“What are you getting?” I asked as he pulled out a little black box.

“This,” He opened it up and revealed a diamond engagement right.

“Oh, wow,” I admired it.

“You think she’ll like it?” He asked nervously.

“She’ll love it,” I nodded.

"Really?"

"I swear," I laughed as I patted his hand. "She loves any kind of jewelry."

"Very funny," he laughed as he swatted my hand away, I smiled knowing I succeeded in what I wanted to, making him smile.

"I know, funny and funny looking," I pulled a face and caused him to laugh again, I grinned and looked at Brian, he was shaking his head slightly amused.

"You guys are crazy.”

“You are, too!” I insisted. “And don’t deny it!”

"I haven't denied it, I'm just saying you're probably more crazy than me," Brian sighed and patted my leg. "It's okay Alex; there are others like you babe."

"Like you, and Zacky and every one of the guys, plus Cory. Damn Elliot and Warren have no chance do they?" I shook my head

"Probably not,” He laughed. “If their anything like us, they’ll be wild.”

“Um,” A nurse rushed over to us. “Mr. Baker?”

“Yeah?” Zacky looked up at the nurse, worried.

“Miss Iannuzzi wants you in there with her,” The nurse explained. “She’s panicking.”

"And if they are anything like Cory and I, they'll have their first panic attack at age nine or so," I grinned as Zacky ran past the nurse.

"Miss Dallas?" the nurse looked at the clipboard. "She wants to see you too."

"R-really?" I looked at Matt and Brian and grinned. "Didn't expect that at all."

"Go on," Brian pushed my hip towards the nurse, who put her hand on my shoulder and led the way back.

"I'll come and tell you!" I shouted over my shoulder.

I’m not fucking doing anything until their here!” Cory moaned in pain as Zacky and I rushed into the room. “Guys!”

“Cory!” Zacky cried out, teary eyed and grabbed her hand. “Everything is going to be okay. We promise.”

“Yeah,” I nodded and grabbed her other hand as she grimaced.

"I'm scared Alex," she cried into Zacky's hand. "It hurts."

"Trust me, it hurts no less when you're in pain and having heart problems, its okay and it will go away if you have Warren," I patted her other hand as she gripped mine.

"Oh, I forgot you had hell."

"And you have hell too, it's all the same when you have a kid the size of a watermelon coming out of you're crotch."

"Owww,” She mumbled and squeezed our hands again. “Mother fucker…”

“Watch your mouth,” I scolded, Zacky laughing slightly. “You better not talk like that around the kids.”

"I'm having one! I think I'm a little inclined to cuss my brains out right now!" she screamed at me, I grinned and patted her head.

"That's my girl," I chuckled as she took a deep breath and held it while pushing. "You need to breathe."

"You're turning purple," Zacky commented with some worry mixed with amusement.

"I don’t fucking care!” She turned to him and shouted, Zacky whimpering. “Fuck!”

“Okay,” A doctor rushed in with nurses following close by. “We’re ready to take her in.”

"Please do," Zacky and I both said in pleading voices, which got a smirk from the doctor before he and his staff rushed us after Cory.

"Cory, listen to me," The doctor started on a personal level. "You have to breathe or the baby won't get oxygen."

"Okay," she took a deep breath. "Baby needs oxygen, I need oxygen, and does anyone have oxygen?"

"Calm down,” The doctor said and walked beside her.

“I’m trying!” She screamed, grimacing.

"I know you are Cory but you need to calm down for the baby, just relax everything, I have to look at the baby and unless you're pelvis is completely relaxed the baby won't come out and you'll be in pain longer," he explained.

"Ah fuck," she whispered as she closed her eyes. "Zacky, Alex do something? Sing to me?"

"Wait what?" I asked and looked at Zacky. "I can't sing."

"You sing beautiful, now sing to me damn it!"

"Uh,” I looked at Zacky and her frantically. “What do you want us to sing?”

“Uhm,” She groaned. “Lost? Please?”

“Fine,” I sighed and took a deep breath.

-----Matt-----

"Do you hear that?" I asked putting my ear to the delivery room door, we weren't really allowed back here but Brian, Jimmy and I snuck back to listen. "Someone's singing lost."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment