Sequel: Friendly Affair

Public Affair

Public Affair

"She ran," he said simply. "I tried to stop her but she disappeared."

"What did you do?" Matt asked in shock as he stepped closer, he glanced at Zacky who just shook his head. "You fucking idiot," he turned around and ran from the small room.

"See!" I shouted as I began to cry again. "Look at what I'm doing, I've hurt so many people, I didn't want to do this Brian."

"Cory, stop," Brian whispered as he kissed my head. "Just stop, everything will work out."

"Brian," Zacky said grinding his teeth. "You upset Alex," he stopped to calm himself. "You know she has panic attacks, if she has one strong enough, it could affect her heart."

Brian's shocked face confused me. "What's wrong with Alex's heart?" I asked

"Alex has a heart disease, she's had it since she was born that's why her parents were so protective of her, why we were," Zacky elaborated as he stepped past Brian. "I need to go help Matt."

"Oh God," I started to cry again, dropping to my knees. “I’m going to kill her…”

“I’m going with you,” Brian ran after Matt and Zack, leaving me alone on the floor.

Great…

“Cory?” Jimmy looked into my office, his eyes wide. “Corrine!”

“Jimmy…” I sobbed as he picked me up and sat in my chair while I rested in his lap. “Alex is going to die, and it’s my entire fault.”

"What?" he asked breathless as he looked me in the eyes. "What do you mean Cory?"

"She heard," my lip quivered as I closed my eyes. "She ran off, and Zacky said that she has a heart problem, and panic attacks—"

"Oh God," Jimmy whispered as he looked at the door. "Cory I have to go find her, me and Matt are the only ones that can calm her down."

"Go find her, please bring her back okay," I cried.

-----Alex-----

Taking a deep breath, I looked up at the sky, it was darkening. I didn't know how long ago it was that I fell on my back, but it must have been a long time. The pain in my chest hadn't left, only grew worse every breath I took in, I tried to calm myself to see if it worked.

Don't die; you have a lot to tell Brian and a lot to yell at him about.

"Alex!" a frantic scream sounded as I began to close my eyes; I heard more than one set of footsteps running down the boardwalk. "Alex!"

"Oh shut up Zacky, I'm not dead just yet," I mumbled as I opened my eyes, to see him slide beside me with tears in his eyes.

"Where does it hurt," he asked

"My chest," I whispered as I seen Matt beside him, Matt scooped me up in his arms and brought me to his chest.

"She's freezing, we got to get her to the hospital," Matt said frantically.

"Matt," I whispered as my vision blurred, the pain was increasing and black spots were developing around the rims of my eyes. "I can't see."

-----Brian-----

"I can't believe you!" Jimmy yelled at me for the hundredth time, I nodded my head and let him completely berate me, I deserved it. "We can't fucking find her because you're stupid ass hormonal problems!"

Just let him let it out.

"She could die because of you Brian," Jimmy seethed as we walked down the road, I sighed about to say something when an ambulance rushed by going down to the beach.

"Jimmy," I whispered but he was already running. “Wait!” I took off after him and soon ran into the rest of the guys.

“Jimmy?” Zacky looked to Jimmy with teary eyes. “If everyone’s here, who’s watching Cory?”

“She can watch herself,” He insisted.

“No she can’t!” Zacky screamed. “She’s fucking suicidal! Oh my god!”

Great, now the one girl I love is having a heart attack and the other one is going to kill herself…

“I can’t believe you fucking left her!”

“Zack, stop freaking out,” Matt insisted.

“No, dude,” Zack glared. “You heard her, and what she was saying.”

“What about Alex?!” Jimmy shouted, all of us looking back to the ambulance, where they had her on a stretcher inside as they drove away.

“I don’t know who the hell to go to!” I cried out.

“You guys follow Alex,” Zacky insisted. “I’ll stop Cory.”

As soon as Matt and the guys got in the car, we all drove to the hospital without saying anything. "Was she talking?" Jimmy stopped the silence with his harsh asking.

"Yes, but she said her chest was hurting," Matt snapped as he parked the car and jumped out, I followed quietly as Matt threw the hospital doors open and stomped up to the desk. "Alexandria Dallas was brought in; I need to find out if she's okay."

"Are you family," she asked

"Yes," I nodded as I pushed past Jimmy. "I'm her boyfriend."

"Not any-fucking-more," Matt snapped as he glanced at me, then back to the girl. "We're the only family she has left; I need to see if she's okay."

"They're checking on her right now, don't worry she's in good hands."

"I could give a fuck less if you say don't worry," Matt said sweetly as he leaned forward. "I have to make sure she's okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment