Status: Updates ever day :)

Lies are what Create Happy Endings (A Bam Margera/Jukka Hilden/Jarno Laasala fan fic)

Chapter 6

MADDIES POV
I woke up to Jukka and Bam spraying us with below zero temperature snow. We all yelled and moaned as we got up and started our hike again. We started to complain more but Jukka ran ahead, smiling, very suspiciously.
“I got us dogs” he said as we caught up to him. He was bending now petting a husky. There were heaps of them, and dog sleds. Bam went up and tried to hook his few dogs to a sled.
“Maddie, come here!” He yelled for me, so I went to him.
“These dogs, they only answer to Finnish” he explained quietly to me. I nodded, getting the point and he walked off.

BAMS POV
I walked over to Jukka and Jarppi, who were standing with Imi. They guys’ had done their dogs up already.
“istua!” I heard Maddie yell at the excited dogs. All of them instantly sat down, so I knew what the word meant.
“Where did she learn Finnish?” Jarppi asked and Imi and I laughed.
“She IS Finnish” Maddie said. Jarppi and Jukka gave us the most confused looks ever.
“But, her hair, her eyes, her accent. Don’t bullshit us!” Jarppi yelled.
“We’re not. I don’t know about her looks, sure her hair is bright read but it was dark brown naturally, her accent is due to the fact she’s lived in America for 4 years, she picked up our accent” I explained to the guys.
“And you’ll never guess who she’s cousins with” Imi giggled.
“Who?” Jukka spoke up, still extremely shocked.
“Ville Valo from HIM” Imi said.
“Yeah, her and Ville are close” I said. The guys’ looked even more stunned.

MADDIES POV
“pysyä!” I yelled at the dogs, telling them to stay. Only when I spoke my native Finnish language did my Finnish accent come up. I hooked all the dogs up and walked to Bam, who was with Imi, Jukka and Jarppi.
“What?” I asked when I saw Jarppi and Jukka giving me confused expressions.
“You’re Finnish” Jukka stuttered.
“Tell me something I don’t know” I shrugged, standing next to Bam. Eventually he walked off to sort things out with the dog dealer and Imi followed. Jukka went to help with Novaks’ dogs and I wanted to leave to go get some food but Jarppi stopped me.
“Why’d you move to America?” he asked randomly.
“Bam convinced me” I said simply.
“Don’t you like Finland?” he asked, a bit hurt.
“It’s cold” I shrugged and he laughed.
“You sound a lot like Jukka to me” he chuckled.
“What?” that caught me off guard. “how?”
“Well, you hate the cold, you love stunts-bam told us that, you seem to like animals just like Jukka” he smiled.
“Do. Not. Ever. Say. That. I. Am. Like. That. Idiot” I said through gritted teeth.
“Why don’t you like him?” he asked.
“Because he’s an asshole to me” I muttered.
“He likes you” Jarppi shrugged and I laughed.
“Suuuuure he does” I said sarcastically.
“Really, he’s a dick to all the girls he likes” Jarppi laughed. No. Jukka could not like me. I hated him.
“Whatever” I muttered. I stuck my hands in my pockets.
“Kerron totuuden!” Jarppi yelled to me as I walked off. He said that he was telling the truth, but I prayed he wasn’t.
I sat down in the cold harsh snow until Bam told me we were going.

We rode the dog sled for 6 hours, but they were tired. They could barely stand. I hadn’t spoken to Jukka at all since he said I was Finnish. I’d been ignoring him because of what Jarppi said. I walked over away from the rest of the group and sat, leaning my back on a tree. We were all pretty tired but we couldn’t stop. We needed another form of transport.
“Jukka” Bam called.
“Yo?” He came over to where Bam was standing.
“We can’t take the dogs anymore, they’re scratched up” Bam said, as he and Jukka petted a pup.
“Snowmobiles” Jukka’s face lit up and within a couple minutes, we all had snowmobiles delivered. We rode for about an hour till we found some reindeer attached to slays. We laughed at them and decided to take them the rest of the way. Eventually, we were at Santa’s.
“I DON’T EVEN CARE ABOUT MY FEET GETTING COLD!” Hannah yelled, excited, we all laughed at him. The trip was almost over, and soon I wouldn’t have to talk to Jukka and I’d be back in nice, warm, America.