Status: Updates ever day :)

Lies are what Create Happy Endings (A Bam Margera/Jukka Hilden/Jarno Laasala fan fic)

Chapter 7

MADDIES POV
We walked into Santa’s house and looked around. It was huge. It was funny to see the guys’ acting as though they were children. Imi and I stood back and laughed as they ran about the place.
“Come on guys!” Imi finally called.
“Where’s Santa?” I walked over to Jarno and he chuckled.
“I’m not sure. Only Jukka and Jarppi know.” He explained and I nodded.
“Can I see your camera?” I asked. He was reluctant but handed it over. It was a very good, expensive camera. Jarno obviously loved what he did.
“It’s amazing” I smiled, handing it back.
“You’re into camera’s?” he asked, grinning.
“I used to do a little photography” I shrugged.
“Used to? Why’d you stop?” he asked.
“I moved to America” I said.
“So?”
“There aren’t many natural beautiful things in America” I shrugged.
“You photographed Finnish landmarks?”
“Yeah” I smiled.
“SANTA IS THIS WAY!” Jukka interrupted us. Jarno laughed and I walked with him to where the others were standing.
Bam tried to knock on the door.
“You have to know the secret knock” Jarppi explained.
“What’s the secret knock?” Bam asked. Jarppi moved towards the door and banged on it.
“Open the fucking door!” he yelled and we all laughed. Eventually we just pushed open the door. It was the room where you sat on ‘Santa’’s lap. We looked around but we couldn’t find him. We looked to his chair.
“Bahamas’ or bust” read a postcard hanging off it. It played a little message telling us Santa had left for a holiday. Bam sat down on the chair, grabbed his hair in a fist and punched his own head.
“Let’s go home” he finally sighed.
“Woah man, I’m not hiking, I’m not taking those fucking dogs. It’ll take forever. We’re missing Christmas” Hannah said, almost crying.
“We’ll take a bullet train.” He shrugged. We all screamed at him, why hadn’t we gotten that train here? We all got over it, but then Frantz had to open his big mouth.
“Wait, so you’re gonna go home empty handed and let the Bagger have a date with your wife…wife…wife…wife” he smiled in Bam’s face. Bam looked up and tackled him to the ground. They eventually stopped fighting and stood up to Jukka and I yelling at them. We caught the bullet train, then another train after that and we were back to where we started 5 hours later.
Jukka, Jarppi and Jarno went home. They wanted to get changed. We decided to meet them along with Andy McCoy and the rest of Hanoi rocks at a bar. We had about 2 hours till we needed to be at the bar. Bam, Imi, Novak and I were in room (we were sharing) at a hotel. We just sat around and did nothing, then 7:30 rolled around and we decided to get ready.
I changed into a pair of really ripped jeans. Then a put on a tank top that said “Heavens above, Heathens below”.I put on some green converses.
“Let’s go” I said, seeing everyone ready and outside waiting. We all walked to the bar, it was just down the street. When we got there, Bam got a text saying Andy would come later, but couldn’t stay long. The dudesons still weren’t here so we sat and ordered our beers. Bam was just drinking away his sorrows, we all felt sorry for him but there wasn’t much we could do. Eventually, Jukka, Jarppi and Jarno (with his camera of course) came in.
“Bam’s just getting drunk” Jess sighed to them and they nodded, sadly. We looked down the end of the bar and there was a guy. He had to be Santa’s twin.
“What about him?” Jukka asked.
“I say we send him down to the end of the bar and just see if Bam even notices” Imi said. We all agreed and the old drunk did as he was told.
We saw Andy show Bam the man and they were talking. Andy spoke to the drunk and eventually Bam cheered. We really were bring Santa home with us, along with the Dudesons. Well ¾ Dudesons.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and didn’t have much of a headache. As soon as everyone was up and the dudesons arrived we left for the airport. Tomorrow was Christmas. The flight was a long one, as always. And it was pretty boring. I didn’t sit anywhere near Jukka, thank god. We finally arrived at 12am America time. We decided to get a hotel and go home Christmas morning. We all went to sleep fairly quickly.

I was woken up by a very excited Hannah.
“It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas!” He jumped on my bed, waking me. I laughed at him and stood up.
“We’ll meet you guys at the party” Jarppi said, as Jukka and Jarno followed him out of the hotel. Shit, I’d forgotten we were having a huge Christmas party. We had a couple hours to waist before we went home and Imi pulled me aside.
“How about we give you a makeover?” She squealed.
“What?” I asked, confused.
“Come on, how bout it?” she asked, excited.
“Ok?” I asked confused.
She took me to the hotel bathroom then ran back and got a bag she’d bought. She opened it up. It was full of bleach, make up, hair dye. All the things I had night mares about.
“Trust me” she smiled, seeing my worried face.