Status: Updates ever day :)

Lies are what Create Happy Endings (A Bam Margera/Jukka Hilden/Jarno Laasala fan fic)

Chapter 8

I looked in the mirror and was shocked at what I saw. I now had black hair with green highlights instead of my vibrant red hair.
“Now Jukka will totally love you” she grinned.
“Woah, that’s what this is about?” I laughed at her. “I hate Jukka. Haven’t I made it obvious?”
“Well, he likes you. And besides you’ve never had a boy drooling over you like Jukka does, so just go with the flow for once!”
“What? NO! Jukka does NOT like me” I shook my head.
“Oh my gosh, it’s so obvious. How could you not see it?” she said. I thought about it. Jukka was an ass to me. He hated me and I knew it.
“Oh well, at least you have a new look” Imogen grinned at me and I sighed. I didn’t mind it but her morals were wrong.
“Now, you have to wear this” she handed me a hoodie.
“Why?”
“Because, people can’t see your new hair till the party” she laughed and I rolled my eyes, putting the hood over my head.
“Where have you two been?” Bam asked as we found them waiting for us in the lobby.
“Never you mind” Imi laughed. Then we were off to castle Bam. When we got there we hugged our friends that had stayed behind and hugged Ape and Phil.
“The party starts in 10” Ape smiled at us.
“10 minutes?” Bam asked and she nodded.
Imi screamed. “NOT ENOUGH TIME!” she dragged me into the house and into her and Bam’s bathroom/closet, locking the door behind us.
“What are you doing?” I asked.
“We have to get dolled up in 10 minutes!” she started throwing things everywhere.
“Dolled up? No thanks” I said.
“Yes” she grinned forcing me to sit. She got herself ready first. She was wearing a stunning purple dress and had her make up done so she looked flawless.
Truth be told I’d always wanted to look like she did now. But I’d stuck with the tom boy side of things, that way I didn’t look like I was a try hard. But the way she looked, and how she did it so effortlessly made me really envy her.
“Now you” she smiled. She threw me a dress and I looked at it idiotically.
“PUT IT ON!” she laughed, allowing me to go to the closet and get changed. I looked in the mirror and gasped. This was not Maddie Lewis in the reflection. My hair was different and now I was wearing a dress! The dress was a black strapless one that stopped just before my knees.
I walked back to the bathroom.
“Amazing” Imi giggled. I thought it was really slutty, but there was no fighting Imi. She sat me back down and threw me some watermelon pumps, I was forced to put them on. She sat me down for the third time and did my makeup. I looked in the full length mirror, her by my side. I gasped.
“Awesome, The party’s just starting” she grinned.
“Imogen, I’m not sure if I want to go out there like this…” I mumbled.
“NONSENSE!” she laughed and dragged me out. Bam saw me first and had a confused look on his face.
“Who’s that?” he asked imi. She cracked up.
“Maddie” she finally said. He looked shocked. He carefully studied my nervous, blushing face.
“Wow” he stuttered.
“Yeah” I looked at my feet.
“It’s nice” he said, trying to bring my confidence back. I just sighed. Forget what I looked like. I wanted to have an awesome Christmas. I walked into the skate barn with Imi, Bam and ‘Santa’. Everyone was shocked, and I just prayed they were stunned by Santa. He went and sat on his big Santa chair to take photo’s with people, while I clung to Imi and Bam as we made our way over to the bar. I could feel eyes on me.
“When did you do your hair?” Bam asked.
“Imi did it back at the hotel” I admitted and he laughed, things making sense now. We sat at the bar.
“Well, who’s this lovely lady” Novak joked, I knew he recognised me.
“It’s a different look” Jess said.
“I like it” Hannah gave me a warm smile and I thanked him.
“Ooooh someone’s getting attention” Imi whispered in my ear and although I knew it was a joke, I blushed.
“Those Dudesons guys will be here in 10 minutes” Frantz said, reading the text off his phone. We ordered our drinks and sure enough 10 minutes later, the 3 of the 4 Dudesons walked in. But there was someone with them. A girl. She had on a dress that didn’t even cover her ass, her face was orange compared the rest of her pale body, and she was clinging to Jukka, flirting with him. I could see Imi watching my reaction to the girl, so I shrugged it off. I hated Jukka, what did I care If he was with a girl.
“Hey” Jarppi said, hugging Bam. Then Jarno did, then Jukka.
“This is Lily” he introduced his girl to Bam and the others, ignoring me and Imi completely. I didn’t care though.
“Hey” Jarno mouthed to me smiling and I smiled in response. Imi gave me a suspicious look and I shook my head, so she nodded.
“We’ll be over here” Jukka walked off. Jarppi saw Santa and ran towards him and Jarno just spun around filming everything. Eventually our group got up and went to watch Bam skate. I got bred after 10 minutes, so I walked to the bar where I saw Jarno, sitting alone not even filming.
“What’s a guy like you doing here alone?” I sat next to him and he smiled at me.
“I didn’t recognise you when I saw you” he laughed. “You look stunning.”
“Thanks” I muttered, looking at the floor.
“So, what are you doing here?” I tried to change the subject.
“I don’t know” he shrugged. We got into a conversation about the style of editing and such he did. I was actually interested, as boring as it sounds.
I looked straight ahead and saw Jukka glaring at Jarno and I. Why the fuck was he glaring at us? I wasn’t the one all over some slut I didn’t even know.
“And I used to edit like that for hours at a time” Jarno bought me out of my thoughts.
“Awesome” I smiled. “I didn’t edit my photo’s much” I shrugged, noticing the continuous glare still coming from Jukka. He looked away and French kissed the girl. Why the hell was this getting to me. I didn’t like Jukka. He was an idiot, and he was annoying as hell. I didn’t like him. I couldn’t like him.
“Soo..” Jarno said. I felt Jukka look over again and I shuffled closer to Jarno.
“This is boring” I complained and Jarno laughed.
“I should be filming” he sighed.
“You don’t have to film everything ya know, you can have some fun too” I said and he laughed and nodded. I lead him to where Bam was still skating and he cheered when the rest of us cheered because Bam had nailed a trick. I felt his arm awkwardly make its way around my shoulders, which I didn’t like but what was I to do? I stood there with Jarno clapping and cheering Bam on.
“Can I talk to you?” I felt words whispered in my ear.
I took my eyes of Bam’s board to the source of the voice. It was Jukka.
“What do you want?” I whispered.
“To talk” He shrugged.
“I’m going to get a drink” I told Jarno. He smiled and nodded then I followed Jukka back to the bar, worried.