Status: Writinggggg

Not Understandable

Three

"Oh my god.." I whispered to myself. How could Stu Bickel, be right in front of my face, and not even noticing it! I ran out of his room and back into mine. I saw that it was just about one. My friend, Ashley, is going to call me in a couple minutes.

I wanted to play it cool even though no one could see. So, I decided I should just start decorating my room more. I didn't have my sheets on my bed yet, so I though I should. I got my bed all ready, and sighed looking at my plain walls. I decorated the walls that were by my bed, with posters, pictures, and drawings I used to drew when I was bored.

I even hooked up the lights that I put around my bed. For some reason, I liked having lights hung around my room because I thought it looked cool.

While putting my things up, I wondered what Stu was doing. Did he have practice? Or did he go out with friends to get away from me? Nah, I don't care, I kinda like the privacy.

The front door slammed and I heard a lot of talking an laughter. "I have to use the bathroom." I could easily pick out Stu's voice. My door was shut still, but then opened because of him. His eyes looked around and my bed with wide eyes. "The lights are going to start the bed on fire." He said now closing the door.

"No they're not." I stated simply back to him.

"Why are they're posters of men by your bed?"

"They are celebrity's smart one. Remember, I am a teenager."

"Yeah. Whatever." He rolled his eyes. "Who are they?" He took a seat on my bed next to me.

"Well, those ones," I pointed to a couple posters, "are One Direction. A band that is from Britain and Ireland."

He nodded his head and scanned a little more. "Justin Bieber? You like that kid?"

"Yes!"

"He's gay!"

"No he's not!" I shouted in protest.

"Okay then. Whatever you say. Anyways, some of the guys are over. Please don't bother me, or come out. I really don't want them to see you yet."

"Glad to know I'm loved."

Stu got up and left, shutting the door behind him. I sighed of course and dug out my iPhone from one of the boxes I put it in. I made sure the volume was super loud when I put my headphones in. I started blaring 'Give Your Heart A Break' by Demi Lovato. Cause I'm just cool like that.

[Stu's P.O.V.]

The guys were just talking about our first season game that was coming up. The preseason just ended.

"So, how's that girl you are watching eh?" Michael Del Zotto asked. Of course the one who caused it.

"What girl?" I replied playing dumb.

"You know.." He said, snapping his fingers.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I lied.

Everyone rolled their eyes, not believing a thing I just said.

*

It was about two hours later and we were getting hungry. I though about Josie, and how she must be starving too. But, me being me, I didn't do anything about it.

"Hey. We should go out and get something to eat." Ryan McDonagh said.

"Yeah. I'm hungry." Marc Staal agreed.

"Let's go out to eat then." I went to get up and get my jacket.

"But I don't wanna!" Derek Stepan pouted like a little kid. "I'm to lazyyyy."

I rolled my eyes at his childness. "Well. Then just stay here. We can all bring something home okay?"

He nodded his head and fell back onto the couch.

[Josie's P.O.V.]

Oh my gosh. I'm starving. I've been in this room almost the entire day because of stupid Stu, and his stupid rules. I wanted to get more comfortable in some pajamas instead of my jeans.

After I changed, I thought I heard a door shut, so I put my phone in the dock and blared, 'Heart Skips A Beat' by Olly Murs.

I hummed along and danced by myself, and being a loser, laughing at myself as I tripped over the rug. I thought I heard footsteps walking, but thought of nothing. Probably Stupid Stu. Yes, I'm calling him that now! Even though it's like the most uncreative, worse nicknames that could ever be invented. Still, it's the thought that counts, even though that thought isn't very nice.

The door opened and I didn't expect to see Derek Stepan standing in my doorway.

He looked puzzled at me, but then a smile crept across his face. I covered up my exposing skin awkwardly.

"You're Josie, aren't you?"

I nodded a little unsure.

"I'm Derek," he stepped into my room and looked around at it. "nice room."

"Thanks." I said quietly. Mostly because he just saw me dance like a retard.

"Stu keeping you locked up in your room?" I nodded. "He said you weren't here. Everyone knew it was a big fat liee." He extended the word 'lie' while he was looking around my room. His eyes went back onto me. "They went out to eat. You can come out in the living room with me. It's not fair that you're all stooped up in this room now is it?"

I laughed and shook my head no to his question, then followed him out the door.

"Nice duck slippers by the way." He smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I HAVE HOCKEY TRYOUTS THIS WEEKEND! Wish me luck?<3

Love you, everyone!