Get off Your Knees

3.

Andy’s P.O.V
Just as I had started talking to a decent guy, my new job came to ruin it.

Once I had gotten the guys attention, I sort of yelled at him. This new job had put me under a lot of stress even though today was my first day with it. I had really felt bad after yelling at the guy, he didn’t know that I didn’t want to strip, so I kept talking to him. Sadly, only after a few minutes of talking to said man, the guy that my boss had put in charge on taking “appointments” came over to me.

It had taken all of my strength not to groan out loud.

“Andy, that guy wants to take advantage of your offer,” he said, pulling me away from my conversation with Ashley.

“It isn’t my offer.”

“Well, you agreed to it. I told the guy the price and he is ready to pay it and I believe he has money for a tip.”

I looked over at the guy that was standing at the end of the bar, closest to the hallway of private rooms.

The guy looked utterly disgusting. His thinning, brown hair was greasy and unkept. The hair that covered his face could have been considered a beard by some people, but not me. His “beard” was extremely thin in some places, and in other places there was no hair at all. The clothes that he had on were stained and dirty, the once white shirt full of holes. Through one of them you could see the amount of chest hair that he had.

I didn’t want to look at him, much less put my mouth on his dick.

“Andy, he had already paid for your service. Get going.”

With one more disgusted look at the guy, I turned back to Ashley.

“Hey Ash,” I said after my supervisor walked over to the gross guy, “I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere?”

I was thankful that Ashley nodded, telling me that he would wait here. After what I was going to have to do, I was definitely going to need contact with a decent human being.

“Are you Andy?” the guy at the corner asked when I walked up to him.

I nodded, not wanting the guy to hear my voice.

“You are a precious thing.”

I noticed that the guy had an accent then. What kind though, I had no clue.

“Thanks,” I whispered, realizing that not wanting him to hear my voice wasn’t going to work well if he kept complimenting me.

The guy put his hand out in front of him, telling me to lead the way. “Let’s get this show on the road, shall we?”

Hesitantly, I lead him down the hallway to the last door on the right. My co-workers had started referring to this room as the Blow Me Room, since our boss had closed the room off from everything except my clients.

“What’s your name anyway?” I asked the guy nervously. If I knew his name, then I could tell myself I wasn’t pleasuring a stranger.

“Carl.”

Okay, I thought as Carl closed the door behind us, this doesn’t have to last long. He just has to come and then I can go back to talking with Ashley.

“Nice room,” Carl commented from behind me.

Having never been in one of the private rooms before, I had no clue if it was a nice room or not.

Truthfully, once I did take a look around, the room actually looked pretty boring. Naturally, there was a pole in the center of the room, even though I didn’t see the use since stripping was not part of the deal. There was a closet that I was told contained clothes, an end table with a single drawer, a wooden chair, and a couch. Since my meeting with my boss, I had seen the couch brought in so I knew that that was I here for my purpose.

A shiver went up my back as I thought about what I was about to do.

Carl looked at me. “So how do we start this?” he asked.

I shrugged. “This is the first time I’ve done this.”

“Okay,” he said, nodding. “I’ll just slip my pants and boxers down and sit on the couch.”

I nodded, knowing if I tried to talk, my voice would give away how nervous I actually was.

True to what he said, Carl undid his pants and slid those and his boxers down to his ankles. When they were all the way down, Carl sat down and waited for me to do something.

“Why did you close your eyes when I took my pants down?”

I shrugged. I guess it didn’t make sense for me to do so since I would be doing more than looking at it momentarily.

I got down on my knees, not looking forward to this.

As soon as I put my mouth around his dick, he moaned. I hated it.

At least it went like I had hoped, not lasting very long.

When he came in my mouth, I wanted so badly to find a cup or something to spit into, but that was one thing this room did seem to lack. Carl seemed to notice that I hadn’t swallowed and hooked two fingers under my chin, lifting my face up.

“Swallow sweetheart.”

I really had no choice at that point, so I swallowed. I grimaced at the taste.

Carl stood up, pulling his pants and underwear up too. Once he had the button done up, he reached a hand into his pocket and pulled out a stack of money.

“Here’s your tip,” he said with a smile.

Waiting until he left the room, I looked at the stack of bills. Just looking at it, it seemed to be all tens. Adding it up, I had to have almost a hundred dollars in tip money from one guy.

I practically ran from that room after waiting for the guy to be a safe distance away.

When I got back to the bar, I saw Ashley sitting in the same spot he had been, still milking the same drink.

He smiled when he saw me. “How’d it go?”

I wanted to glare at him, but he didn’t know what I had just done. I intended to keep it that way as long as I could.

“It went.” I looked at him drink. “Can I have a drink of that?”

He looked at me skeptically but handed it over anyway.

“Andy,” he said after I practically chugged his drink, “I really do want to hang out with you when you get off, but my friend if pretty drunk and I need to get him home. Do you think we can schedule and actual date?”

As much as I hated not being able to get to know him now, my heart leaped at the prospect of an actual date.

I grabbed a napkin and a pen, and wrote my number on it. “Call me and we’ll talk about it.”